OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

Oh, get real, guy, it's just a fucking shot. We've been making people get shots for decades. Nobody has died from the Vax, but we are still losing 2000 people a day to TRUMP PLAGUE.

Except for the fact it's the Biden plague and he is losing more people than Trump who had it better controlled.

Blaming a President who's been out of office for nearly a year for the F-ups of your President. And you don't think you're pathetic.

We have vaccines, we have preventative measures... but you guys don't want to take them because "Freedom" or something.

Inevitably you can always draw it out of Progressives ...
"We've had enough of all your silly Freedom talk ... We're in charge".

Go Pound Sand ... :thup:

Well, we know this because 98% of the people who die of Covid now are the unvaxed... that's how we know it works.

Which has zero to do with catching or spreading it. You keep falling back on personal protection to get out of debating public safety which is a losing argument as far as the court is concerned.

A vaccine mandate ruling would be a precedent for government to be able to regulate anything you do in life that could have a risk to your health. The Constitution was written to limit the abilities of the federal government, not empower it to the point they can force you to take medication you don't want or need.

It's your side that created this hoax, for no other purpose than to exploit it for malevolent cultural and political purposes. Your side only ever argues that it should not “have become a political issue or a cultural one” as an attempt to discredit those who push back against it and the abuses that have been perpetrated against us in the name thereof.
Guy, I wonder what you would have been like during World War II. "What the government wants to limit how much I drive AND ration sugar?"

I think we know who you would have been during WWII.

You'd be the good German citizen telling the Jews to stop being so paranoid, and just to get into the boxcars as they are told.

Actually destroy any of those and no tree will grow, no chickens will be hatched, no silk will be produced and no babies will be born to raise the chickens, Harvest the trees and build the homes, spin the silk to make the dresses. Or be on here to read your Satanic so called wisdom.

As a matter of undeniable fact, if you dissect an acorn, if you know what you are doing and what to look for, you will find, inside of it an oak tree. You might not recognize it as a tree, but it is very clearly recognizable as a plant of some sort, in an immature form.

The silkworm cocoon is not a dress, of course. It's natural course of development is not to become a dress, but to eventually burst open and release the moth that is inside of it once it has finished its transformation from the larval caterpillar form to the winged adult form. It only becomes a dress as a result of its development being unnaturally halted, and its materials repurposed.

Except for the fact it's the Biden plague and he is losing more people than Trump who had it better controlled.

Blaming a President who's been out of office for nearly a year for the F-ups of your President. And you don't think you're pathetic.

It's the Obama precedent.

Obama spent much of his time in the Presidency blaming his predecessor for all of his own fuck-ups; and then, once out of office, spent much of his time trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

We have vaccines, we have preventative measures... but you guys don't want to take them because "Freedom" or something.
Inevitably you can always draw it out of Progressives ...
"We've had enough of all your silly Freedom talk ... We're in charge".

Go Pound Sand ... :thup:.

That has been the point of it all along.

Nothing about the #CoronaHoax has ever been about protecting anyone from any disease. If we had ignored it, and let it run its course, it would have been over and done with in a few months, at most, just the same as with every other cold/flu outbreak.

It has never been about anything other than an excuse for corrupt criminals to seize and abuse powers to which they have no claim.

And to that end, they have lied to us, exaggerated, and done everything in their ill-claimed power to stretch this artificial crisis out as far as they can.

I can tell you this,. with absolute certainty—If we were to remove from power, every single politician who has had any hand in promoting the #CoronaHoax,2020, or in exploiting it for his own purposes; if we were to throw them in prison, and lynch a few of the worst of them as warnings and examples to any other politicians who might think of ever trying to pull this sort of kwanzaa on us ever again; the “pandemic” would be over almost instantly, and we would never have another like it ever again as long as the lesson was remembered.

It's the Obama precedent.

Obama spent much of his time in the Presidency blaming his predecessor for all of his own fuck-ups; and then, once out of office, spent much of his time trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

It's just like when these clowns give Dementia credit for the job numbers. The jobs have been there for months, but Dementia and his crew decided to pay working people more money to sit home than work. Now that the gravy train stopped and people have to return back to work, give Dementia credit for it. That's like giving the arsonist credit for putting out a car fire he started.
When DumBama Fd up Iraq, they blamed Bush for it. When we got Bin Laden under a mission started by GW, give DumBama credit. When Commie Care turned out to be a disaster, they blamed the Heritage Foundation for an article they wrote about a healthcare plan similar to Commie Care. I was unaware that the Heritage Foundation had a vote in our Congress. When we brought up DumBama almost doubling our debt, they said he had to spend that money because of Bush. The list goes on and on.

It's not that I didn't expect this when discussing the last presidential election. I wrote about it in topics of who was going to win. But I never expected them to get so desperate as to take it this far.

Nothing about the #CoronaHoax has ever been about protecting anyone from any disease. If we had ignored it, and let it run its course, it would have been over and done with in a few months, at most, just the same as with every other cold/flu outbreak.

It has never been about anything other than an excuse for corrupt criminals to seize and abuse powers to which they have no claim.

And to that end, they have lied to us, exaggerated, and done everything in their ill-claimed power to stretch this artificial crisis out as far as they can.

I can tell you this,. with absolute certainty—If we were to remove from power, every single politician who has had any hand in promoting the #CoronaHoax,2020, or in exploiting it for his own purposes; if we were to throw them in prison, and lynch a few of the worst of them as warnings and examples to any other politicians who might think of ever trying to pull this sort of kwanzaa on us ever again; the “pandemic” would be over almost instantly, and we would never have another like it ever again as long as the lesson was remembered.

Hey Bob ... I understand you.
But ... Progressives have been doing this a hell of a lot longer than Covid-19 has been around.

You just have to flush them out of the tall grass, and they will tell you the horrible things they want to do.
It isn't rocket science ... They are messing around with stuff they ought not be messing with.

Hey Bob ... I understand you.
But ... Progressives have been doing this a hell of a lot longer than Covid-19 has been around.

You just have to flush them out of the tall grass, and they will tell you the horrible things they want to do.
It isn't rocket science ... They are messing around with stuff they ought not be messing with.

I prefer to use the cattle prod on them. Light them up and tick them off and the truth comes out. Not a pretty sight to see.

I prefer to use the cattle prod on them. Light them up and tick them off and the truth comes out. Not a pretty sight to see.

I cannot say what I would prefer and remain civil to the point of not drawing the possible attention
of people not so interested in me enjoying the fresh air.

Actually destroy any of those and no tree will grow, no chickens will be hatched, no silk will be produced and no babies will be born to raise the chickens, Harvest the trees and build the homes, spin the silk to make the dresses. Or be on here to read your Satanic so called wisdom.

Actually, that would only apply if you destroy ALL eggs/acorns/silkworms. The majority of fertilized eggs never become people. 2/3rds of them don't even attach to the uterine wall. Of the ones that do, more than half are miscarried or aborted.

As a matter of undeniable fact, if you dissect an acorn, if you know what you are doing and what to look for, you will find, inside of it an oak tree. You might not recognize it as a tree, but it is very clearly recognizable as a plant of some sort, in an immature form.

Except the vast majority of acorns never become trees. In fact, the vast majority of them become food for squirrels.

The silkworm cocoon is not a dress, of course. It's natural course of development is not to become a dress, but to eventually burst open and release the moth that is inside of it once it has finished its transformation from the larval caterpillar form to the winged adult form. It only becomes a dress as a result of its development being unnaturally halted, and its materials repurposed.

Now, you might be on to something here. In the wild, the vast majority of caterpillars never get to the cocoon stage. They are eaten by birds, other insects, etc. An adult moth will lay dozens of eggs because only a few will get to the adult stage. Same with most animals, the vast majority of eggs or caterpillars never see adulthood. The reason why you see so many eggs or silkworms around is because they are cultivated.

Most fertilized eggs never become a person. The only difference between now and the past is that unlike past generations of children where you had 6 kids to get two to get to adulthood, today you have only two kids. Abortion just restores the balance, and frankly, we are all better off for it.

Bob, you are such a little sociopath. Have you considered professional help?

Coming soon to your neighborhood.

Washington State is trying to pass an "involuntary detention" bill:

1641868500995.png

Read more - WAC 246-100-040

The majority of fertilized eggs never become people.

It already is a person, albeit in a very immature form. From conception to natural death, nothing happens which causes an organism to exist that did not exist the moment before. All that happens is that the same organism develops and grown into a more mature form. That's science. Not the twisted, bizarre mockery of “science” to which you adhere, but genuine science.

Except the vast majority of acorns never become trees.

The tree is already there, inside of every acorn, albeit in a very immature form.

Forum List

Back