The LefTarded: Trump is guilty...because I want him to be.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Brett Kavanaugh is guilty...because I want him to be.
Roy Moore is quilty...because I want him to be.

When will the desperate fools learn that one can not WILL another to be quilty?

Meanwhile back in reality…after 25 years of trying to pin a crime on Hillary (any crime), you guys still haven’t. Still such impotence doesn’t prevent you from chanting “lock her up”. LOL

Meanwhile back in reality…after 25 years of trying to pin a crime on Hillary (any crime), you guys still haven’t. Still such impotence doesn’t prevent you from chanting “lock her up”. LOL

Definitely guilty, no matter what she or her cronies who "investigated" her said. I want so bad to see that post-menopausal ratbag marched off to a prison cell. You zipperheads claim that Trump is "guilty" of something only because you can't stop him from doing what he's going to do. I don't need to "stop" Hillary from doing anything, I'm just being an SOB/prick/bastard/whatever.

So lock her up.

Last edited:

Trump is guilty though.... of stopping their Messiah's way into presidency Irredeemable crime.

I know a black guy who hates Trump, jumps on every fake news opinion he hears. Doesn't bother to check it's accuracy, just calls me to gloat, then when I prove him wrong he gets pissed off. He's not interested in the truth, just wants desperately to validate his hatred. The only reason he gives for hating Trump is "because he's for the rich". Then I play his game and say "you just don't like him because he's white, just admit it". He ends up yelling and I start laughing. You can't reason with people like that so it's best to just have fun with them. I get a kick out of watching him get frustrated, sometimes to the point of tears. Hey, he asks for it. LOL

I know a black guy who hates Trump, jumps on every fake news opinion he hears. Doesn't bother to check it's accuracy, just calls me to gloat, then when I prove him wrong he gets pissed off. He's not interested in the truth, just wants desperately to validate his hatred. The only reason he gives for hating Trump is "because he's for the rich". Then I play his game and say "you just don't like him because he's white, just admit it". He ends up yelling and I start laughing. You can't reason with people like that so it's best to just have fun with them. I get a kick out of watching him get frustrated, sometimes to the point of tears. Hey, he asks for it. LOL

You know IM2?

Comey said otherwise. She was guilty of mishandling classified information, the Hussein DOJ simply refused to charge her.

The Clintons were also found guilty of receiving millions from China in past elections, you know, actual collusion. They were smart about it and had their minions in their campaign take the fall for it though.

Well said...

Two very important phrases:

He's guilty because I want him to be....
Validate their hatred.

Jo

Trump is guilty though.... of stopping their Messiah's way into presidency Irredeemable crime.

You guys are just confused as hell aren't you. The Messiah had his 8 years. The Ruskies stopped the Chosen Successor not the Messiah. Stop the conflating......

Forum List

Back