Orly Taitz Seems To Suggest Call To Arms Against Obama

Has anyone seen her green card? I mean I know she got her law degree on line, maybe she got her green card the same way?

There was a guy named Hal Turner who was constantly saying things to provoke violence. Turns out he was an informant for the FBI.

He was? I thought he was just good friends with hannity.

I never heard anything about him being an informant for the fbi.

There was a guy named Hal Turner who was constantly saying things to provoke violence. Turns out he was an informant for the FBI.

he's white supremacist garbage who has gone all over the world trying to get jews and blacks killed and the u.s. govt attacked.

if he's an informant, i'm betting it's to keep his own cowardly butt out of jail

Oh I'm sure plenty of people have "militias" in place, waiting for the "Revolution" to come. Hell, we have some members on here who would fit the profile of people who would be in such a group.

yeah, i think they call it treason.

just sayin'

mostly, they're a bunch of cowardly sore losers who hate that they lost an election.

weren't they the same people who told us to "stop whining" because the supreme court appointed Bush president?

pathetic unamerican trash...

Some maybe, but not all. The militia here has existed for a long time. I watched them out in the forest/desert training last fall and have pictures.
Around here they are consiodered the good guys, and most of the firemen and sherriffs are active in the militia.
In some places I bet your right, but they are not like that here, been around too long for that.
Most of the militia members I have met here don't really care enough about politics to make claims about past or present elections. they just keep doing whatever it is they do regardless of who is in office.
Janet the bovine gov hated them, incidently sherriff joe allegedly belongs, so there was already friction.
Militias in other places may form as a result of an election but they have been around here for several administrations, at least since Reagan.

i hope you're right. i was referring to the loons who keep talking about armed insurrection.

Oh I'm sure plenty of people have "militias" in place, waiting for the "Revolution" to come. Hell, we have some members on here who would fit the profile of people who would be in such a group.

just sayin'

mostly, they're a bunch of cowardly sore losers who hate that they lost an election.

weren't they the same people who told us to "stop whining" because the supreme court appointed Bush president?

Some maybe, but not all. The militia here has existed for a long time. I watched them out in the forest/desert training last fall and have pictures.
Around here they are consiodered the good guys, and most of the firemen and sherriffs are active in the militia.
In some places I bet your right, but they are not like that here, been around too long for that.
Most of the militia members I have met here don't really care enough about politics to make claims about past or present elections. they just keep doing whatever it is they do regardless of who is in office.
Janet the bovine gov hated them, incidently sherriff joe allegedly belongs, so there was already friction.
Militias in other places may form as a result of an election but they have been around here for several administrations, at least since Reagan.

Good guys? My only exposure to militia types was when McVeigh blew up the Murrah building 6 blocks away from my office, 3 blocks from my wife's and 10 blocks from my son's daycare. What a special day for America that was.

he's white supremacist garbage who has gone all over the world trying to get jews and blacks killed and the u.s. govt attacked.

if he's an informant, i'm betting it's to keep his own cowardly butt out of jail

I know who he is, and like I said, he was a friend to Hannity. hannity denies it of course, but it is documented.

I know who he is, and like I said, he was a friend to Hannity. hannity denies it of course, but it is documented.

Don't go mentioning it on his site, though... ;)

I even made a video about it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZJFeJw6EE[/ame]

Don't go mentioning it on his site, though... ;)

Good point.

just sayin'

Good guys? My only exposure to militia types was when McVeigh blew up the Murrah building 6 blocks away from my office, 3 blocks from my wife's and 10 blocks from my son's daycare. What a special day for America that was.

Tim McViegh came to east Az and met with one of the commanders at the time. He also came here to meet his 'hero' Bill Cooper'. He was rejected, even though he was a military vet, they didn't want him because of his anti-american and racist views. One of the guys who met him, and is still alive and around here, and was investigated because of a picture they took together told me McViegh was 'shocked' to find that hispanics were part of the militia. Yeah, shocking to find that hispanics, who make up close to half the population around here are treated like everyone else here huh? Anyway, the Az Citizens militia didn't want him. Supposedly he joined up with a group based out of Idaho, but with charters all over the country.
The Az citizens militia would have killed him when he was here if they had thought it would have ended like it did. They want to protect, not destroy or overthrow.
Another thing, they are considered good guys here because when the sherriff needs a posse to find a lost hunter, hiker or stupid city person lost in the woods, they are the ones that organize and search for them.
All militia groups are not the same.

I did not realize that Orally Titz is a lawyer, dentist, and real estate agent.

I hope for her sake, she sucks less at dentistry and real estate than she does at law.

I did not realize that Orally Titz is a lawyer, dentist, and real estate agent.

I hope for her sake, she sucks less at dentistry and real estate than she does at law.

you can be those things as well if you want. I can link you to where she got her online degrees from....

:lol:

Forum List

Back