Orly Taitz Seems To Suggest Call To Arms Against Obama

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Orly Taitz Seems To Suggest Call To Arms Against Obama | TPMMuckraker

In a blog post on her website titled "It might be time now," birther queen Orly Taitz seemed to suggest today a call to arms against President Obama.
"What is the real intention of this Kenyan, Indonesian communist usurper? Is it to provide security for us or to destroy our security? Judge for yourself.

Seeing targeted destruction of our economy, our security, dissipation of American jobs, massive corruption in the Government, Congress Department of Justice and Judiciary, it might be time to start rallies and protests using our second amendment right to bare arms and organise in militias."

Hear that Pale and Frank? Going to get your little groups together? :lol:

Discuss.

Do you think by the time the call to " use our second amendment right to bare arms and organise in militias" goes public that these militias may already be in place?
Just askin.........

Oh I'm sure plenty of people have "militias" in place, waiting for the "Revolution" to come. Hell, we have some members on here who would fit the profile of people who would be in such a group.

xotoxi-albums-obamicons-picture835-taitz2.jpg

Do you think by the time the call to " use our second amendment right to bare arms and organise in militias" goes public that these militias may already be in place?
Just askin.........

Oh I'm sure plenty of people have "militias" in place, waiting for the "Revolution" to come. Hell, we have some members on here who would fit the profile of people who would be in such a group.

yeah, i think they call it treason.

just sayin'

mostly, they're a bunch of cowardly sore losers who hate that they lost an election.

weren't they the same people who told us to "stop whining" because the supreme court appointed Bush president?

pathetic unamerican trash...

Just askin.........

yeah, i think they call it treason.

just sayin'

mostly, they're a bunch of cowardly sore losers who hate that they lost an election.

weren't they the same people who told us to "stop whining" because the supreme court appointed Bush president?

pathetic unamerican trash...

Some maybe, but not all. The militia here has existed for a long time. I watched them out in the forest/desert training last fall and have pictures.
Around here they are consiodered the good guys, and most of the firemen and sherriffs are active in the militia.
In some places I bet your right, but they are not like that here, been around too long for that.
Most of the militia members I have met here don't really care enough about politics to make claims about past or present elections. they just keep doing whatever it is they do regardless of who is in office.
Janet the bovine gov hated them, incidently sherriff joe allegedly belongs, so there was already friction.
Militias in other places may form as a result of an election but they have been around here for several administrations, at least since Reagan.

Forum List

Back