Orly Taitz and Birthers Destroyed Today in Federal Court.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
For all the Orly fans in the benches, she just got a judicial spanking today in a federal court in Columbus Georgia:

Birther Scolded By Judge, Loses Case. - Auburn Journal

In a setback for the Birthers, US District Court Judge Clay Land has issued a ruling denying US Army Captain Connie Rhodes‘ motion for a temporary restraining order on her deployment to Iraq, and dismissed her case in its entirety.

Capt. Rhodes challenged her deployment to Iraq, claiming her orders were unlawful because the "Commander In Chief" is not a legal citizen of the United States. Rhodes maintains that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii.

Judge Land also refused to accept into evidence a document that Rhodes' attorney, Birther spokesperson Orly Taitz, claimed "a person in her California office obtained from Kenya," for a fee. Judge Land commented that the whole process sounded like bribery and he could not justify authentication of the birth certificate.

Land also warned Taitz that she will be subject to legal sanctions for any future similarly frivolous actions in his court.

Jude Land added, "(Taitz) has presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture that President Obama is ineligible to serve as President of the United States." Judge Land concluded, "Instead, she uses her complaint as a platform for spouting political rhetoric, such as her claims that the president is 'an illegal usurper, an unlawful pretender, [and] an unqualified imposter."

Orly Taitz, a spokesperson for the Birther theorists, is a lawyer / real estate agent / dentist from Southern California.

An Army spokesperson said Capt. Rhodes will be leaving for Iraq in a week.

The actual opinion:

http://ia311028.us.archive.org/1/items/gov.uscourts.gamd.77605/gov.uscourts.gamd.77605.13.0.pdf

Worth the read just for the humor that Judge Clay Land interjected into the document. Land further stated that Taitz would be subject to "sanctions" if she ever brings anymore crap into his courtroom.

Taitz, of course, after the trial, claimed that Land should be tried for treason.

What's the over/under on Taitz's disbarment?

birthers.jpg

The fact she hasn't been disbarred yet only goes to show how much lawyers can do.

Though, I have to say, the fact that the head Birther's name is O RLY is fucking hilarious.

View attachment 8141

It's coming. There is no way the California bar can ignore Orly's incompetence and complete lack of professionalism.

I believe it's considered poor form to insult a federal judge.

Where's Pale Rider to tell is that this was actually a win for the birthers?

BTW, Judge Clay Land is a George W. Bush appointee.

The fact she hasn't been disbarred yet only goes to show how much lawyers can do.

Though, I have to say, the fact that the head Birther's name is O RLY is fucking hilarious.

View attachment 8141

It's coming. There is no way the California bar can ignore Orly's incompetence and complete lack of professionalism.

You severely understimate California's ability to ignore incompetence and lack of professionalism. :lol::lol:

View attachment 8141

You severely understimate California's ability to ignore incompetence and lack of professionalism. :lol::lol:

See previous post.

Forum List

Back