Original Star Trek Episode season 1 episode 2 Charlie X.

What you probably don't know Jim is that the Charlie X storyline and character was partly lifted off of another episode just done on The Big Valley the year earlier where Robert Walker played pretty much the exact same character but in a western setting where his father tried to hide the fact that he was a stalker of women.

BTW, Charlie X was episode #8.

Well, it just proves that there is not independent thinking when it comes to movies and shows, just how they can repeat a scene and try to fool the rest of us as if it was new. Thanks for that insight.

LOL.He was a left turd white sup......................Most of you leftists are...lolol
It just proves that the left cannot accept that their side if the side of death. They used to hide it, but now.....BLM/ANTIFA burning and murdering blacks and their businesses, killing babies in or out of the womb. Shooters murdering school children and Republicans. Nothing has changed with the Democrat KKK party.

It just proves that the left cannot accept that their side if the side of death. They used to hide it, but now.....BLM/ANTIFA burning and murdering blacks and their businesses, killing babies in or out of the womb. Shooters murdering school children and Republicans. Nothing has changed with the Democrat KKK party.

Wow, the JBS speaks out loud and clear.

One problem, the shooters have been right wingers. You John Birch Society People are still trying to hide behind your lies. Sure will be glad when the GOP sends all of you to the cleaners.
john birch society?....are they still around?....

john birch society?....are they still around?....
I wonder what lies he is talking about? BLM/ANTIFA burning minority businesses?

Blacks murdering blacks?

Babies being murdered in or out of the womb?

That the shooter was a flaming liberal?

Or is it you are just a typical progressive dumbass(but i repeat myself)?

It really is that way. They need validation and if we won't agree with them, they just want us gone.

Guess what? After listening to their "tolerance" for the last two or three decades, I want them gone too.
the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

Well, it just proves that there is not independent thinking when it comes to movies and shows, just how they can repeat a scene and try to fool the rest of us as if it was new. Thanks for that insight.

Well, as a student of television writing, I would say that Charlie X was an excellent storyline whose central character had enough shared elements at its core between Big Valley and Charlie's obsession with Yeoman Rand that when looking to fill that role, the casting people were definitely influenced by Walker's earlier role on The Big Valley that made him a shoe-in for the part, so it is really a matter of type-casting.

Well, as a student of television writing, I would say that Charlie X was an excellent storyline whose central character had enough shared elements at its core between Big Valley and Charlie's obsession with Yeoman Rand that when looking to fill that role, the casting people were definitely influenced by Walker's earlier role on The Big Valley that made him a shoe-in for the part, so it is really a matter of type-casting.
Scottie of the later episodes had the same thing happen to him. I actually met him one time and he said all they wanted for him was him being a Scotsman, which he wasnt.

Scottie of the later episodes had the same thing happen to him. I actually met him one time and he said all they wanted for him was him being a Scotsman, which he wasnt.

Yes, Jimmy had an uncanny knack for doing many accents, and they liked him being a scottsman as the ship's engineer because of the boat-building history of the ancient Scottish.

Trelane's mother's voice was actually done by Barbara Babcock who later appeared in two Star Trek episodes.

See the source image
How about the pilot episode where nurse chapel was number 1 only after Captain Christopher pike, then she gets demoted to nurse Chapel later on in the series.

Oh yeah, she was married to Gene Roddenberry.

1654736623710.png
1654736640252.png

Forum List

Back