O'reilly vows big big story coming on Fox ouster

O’Reilly claimed a group funded by billionaire George Soros “that goes in and terrorizes sponsors” behind the scenes and “pays people to say things” was responsible for his ouster.

He went on to say that he’s lawyered up, vowing to expose the people he claims lead to his dismissal from Fox News.

“There’s going to be an exposition soon, but I can’t tell you when,” he told Beck. “About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it’s going to be a big, big story.”

I hope he can expose it. Still don't like him, but the truth needs to be exposed. Sad it took his own undoing to finally want to get to the truth.
A lie is the same as the truth in america.

Troll keeps trolling. That's all it ever does.
Trollers, trollees, did you have a topic, point perhaps?

Go away troll.

You remind me of a foreign agent...
O’Reilly claimed a group funded by billionaire George Soros “that goes in and terrorizes sponsors” behind the scenes and “pays people to say things” was responsible for his ouster.

He went on to say that he’s lawyered up, vowing to expose the people he claims lead to his dismissal from Fox News.

“There’s going to be an exposition soon, but I can’t tell you when,” he told Beck. “About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it’s going to be a big, big story.”

I hope he can expose it. Still don't like him, but the truth needs to be exposed. Sad it took his own undoing to finally want to get to the truth.
A lie is the same as the truth in america.

So absolutely no admission of responsibility from Bill. Typical. Now it's a Soros conspiracy? Oh brother. Over a decade of complaints by various employees of Fox News who had enough credibility to be paid $13 mil total. And several women working at Fox have added their stories, though not law suits, to corroborate the truth about Bill and his boss.
But it's a Soros conspiracy, ALL lies. Can't any of you see how sick that is? How lame that is? How impossible that is?
Come on, you don't ever really expect Billo to accept any responsibility for anything do you? Who does? That's what I mean when I say a lie is as good as the truth in american society. No one accepts any respnsibility for anything. Including the american public. We blame the politicians for what we sat on our asses and allowed them to pull off.
I read the craziness here each day and then I listen to people with actual minds discuss it on the news. Or I read it in the paper. Both sides have valid points that are seldom raised here. Why? This is not where the majority of the American view is being discussed. There are reasonable, thoughtful people who still know shit when they step in it and are perfectly comfortable saying so. We are just in a political forum where things have been distorted into a hall of mirrors at the fun house. CNN and FOX do the same. Yet even on both of them, some people manage to get reasonable points across. We're not dead yet.
Oh I would agree with all of that, the entire media machine is under corporate state control, none of it is worthy of attention, it is for mind fucking the masses.

"There are reasonable, thoughtful people who still know shit when they step in it and are perfectly comfortable saying so."

Anonymously, on line, from the comfort of their homes, not going to affect any change like that, nor via voting, gonna have to be willng to risk something now, too late, sat on the couch too long.
No, you misunderstood me. Not on line, from the comfort of their homes. On television, being interviewed by reporters and magazine writers and doing in depth analysis on Sunday shows. Just not here.

So absolutely no admission of responsibility from Bill. Typical. Now it's a Soros conspiracy? Oh brother. Over a decade of complaints by various employees of Fox News who had enough credibility to be paid $13 mil total. And several women working at Fox have added their stories, though not law suits, to corroborate the truth about Bill and his boss.
But it's a Soros conspiracy, ALL lies. Can't any of you see how sick that is? How lame that is? How impossible that is?
Come on, you don't ever really expect Billo to accept any responsibility for anything do you? Who does? That's what I mean when I say a lie is as good as the truth in american society. No one accepts any respnsibility for anything. Including the american public. We blame the politicians for what we sat on our asses and allowed them to pull off.
I read the craziness here each day and then I listen to people with actual minds discuss it on the news. Or I read it in the paper. Both sides have valid points that are seldom raised here. Why? This is not where the majority of the American view is being discussed. There are reasonable, thoughtful people who still know shit when they step in it and are perfectly comfortable saying so. We are just in a political forum where things have been distorted into a hall of mirrors at the fun house. CNN and FOX do the same. Yet even on both of them, some people manage to get reasonable points across. We're not dead yet.
Oh I would agree with all of that, the entire media machine is under corporate state control, none of it is worthy of attention, it is for mind fucking the masses.

"There are reasonable, thoughtful people who still know shit when they step in it and are perfectly comfortable saying so."

Anonymously, on line, from the comfort of their homes, not going to affect any change like that, nor via voting, gonna have to be willng to risk something now, too late, sat on the couch too long.
No, you misunderstood me. Not on line, from the comfort of their homes. On television, being interviewed by reporters and magazine writers and doing in depth analysis on Sunday shows. Just not here.
"I read the craziness here each day and then I listen to people with actual minds discuss it on the news. Or I read it in the paper. Both sides have valid points that are seldom raised here."

All under the watchful eye of 6 major multinational corporations who rule over ~90% of what the american public, the most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet / in history, see, hear, and read.

Fake news is nothing new, I wish I could join you in this, but I recall how it used to be. Pulitzer Prize winner Chris Hedges was fired from the New York Times for opposing the Iraq War. No body bags coming back from the battle fields on the evening news anymore from our now multiple endless wars. The entire media landscape wet itself on screen when Don fired 59 missiles into Syria at $1.4M each and Raytheon stocks surged, but no one told the public that we are training and supplying ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria. The media does not inform the american public that we are supplying the Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. And now the entire media machine is involved in attempting to ramp up wars in North Korea and Iran, while poking Russia.

Our media is for manufacturing consent, they investigate nothing, and for all the blathering on about “liberal” versus “conservative” outlets, they all push the same perceptual reality, no one challenges or pushes back on anything; they all color within the allowed corporate state lines.

"I read the craziness here each day and then I listen to people with actual minds discuss it on the news. Or I read it in the paper. Both sides have valid points that are seldom raised here."

All under the watchful eye of 6 major multinational corporations who rule over ~90% of what the american public, the most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet / in history, see, hear, and read.

Fake news is nothing new, I wish I could join you in this, but I recall how it used to be. Pulitzer Prize winner Chris Hedges was fired from the New York Times for opposing the Iraq War. No body bags coming back from the battle fields on the evening news anymore from our now multiple endless wars. The entire media landscape wet itself on screen when Don fired 59 missiles into Syria at $1.4M each and Raytheon stocks surged, but no one told the public that we are training and supplying ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria. The media does not inform the american public that we are supplying the Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen. And now the entire media machine is involved in attempting to ramp up wars in North Korea and Iran, while poking Russia.

Our media is for manufacturing consent, they investigate nothing, and for all the blathering on about “liberal” versus “conservative” outlets, they all push the same perceptual reality, no one challenges or pushes back on anything; they all color within the allowed corporate state lines.

Forum List

Back