O'Reilly Now Admits Terror Gets Votes? WTF? Fox News??

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
A comment Bill O'Reilly made in his "Talking Points" memo last night: Bill O'Reilly: The O'Reilly Factor - Thursday, August 18, 2016

"While the left-wing media wants to put a stake through the Trump campaign's heart, the truth is he does have a chance to win the presidency. That chance hangs on two issues - the economy and combating Islamic terrorism. If there is another terror attack on U.S. soil, Americans will react and that, of course, could change voting patterns......Americans are engaged emotionally with the terror fight and that will affect the upcoming vote. Both candidates should make ISIS a top priority."

You know, given Watters' comments here: Watters On Fox's "The Five" Expresses Glee At Idea Of Violent "October Surprise"? and Bill-O's comments last night....it's almost as if there is a "get out the vote" domestic terror attack planned for October Surprise.

I'd like to think that wasn't the case. I really would. With what Watters said and what Bill seems to be saying: Fox News, without clarifying their comments further appears to be saying "we know how to get to Americans emotionally to rescue this dog of a campaign Trump is running, so don't be surprised if there's a terror attack on American soil between now and November" :eek-52:

And as I said before, it always amazes me at how complicit these Islamic terrorists are right at the moment their terror would insure a voting boon for a certain political party..It's almost uncanny actually. An example? Benghazi on 9-11 2012. And it STILL DIDN'T WORK...though it might have brought in a few more votes. Romney couldn't pull it off because he himself was a flawed candidate...as is Trump... The old conservative strategy...run a shitty candidate and when it looks like he won't win, add a dash of timed-terror. Thanks for the leg-up Islamic terrorists.

Looks like the Cheney playbook is in full application. Trump will lose. But the GOP Congressional hopefuls don't have to. There's an old saying "tried and true". This has for sure been "tried"...at least IMHO. But it isn't true because it doesn't produce the results desired: a GOP win. McCain...Romney...Trump...all down the toilet despite all the King's horses and all the King's men..

Of course this entire thing could be just completely coincidental occurrences and comments. But it sure looks shitty. And I wish they'd knock it off.

Last edited:
The biggest concerns for the stupid ass left.

1. Man made global warming
2. He is a she and she is a he.
3. Bathrooms for dicks
4. The word "man."
5. Toy guns on top of cupcakes.
6. Hello kitty bubble guns.

Terrorism? What terrorism? Says the stupid moronic white guilt ignorant trust fund baby pothead.

I admit about once a week I want to punch a lying liberal right in the face. As for terror attacks in October, we have already had a series of terror attacks recently on Obama's watch. He and the lying filth MSM have done everything they can to deflect and ignore them. There for a few months every time Trump warned us and that idiot Obama tried to say Trump was crazy BAM within days we or someone were attacked and Obama looked like the moron he is.

3. Bathrooms for dicks
4. The word "man."

Terrorism? What terrorism? Says the stupid moronic white guilt ignorant trust fund baby pothead.

You forgot the #1 issue, how much free shit are they going to get doled out to them.

3. Bathrooms for dicks
4. The word "man."
I agree. That wasn't the point of my OP. I think liberal platforms are insane. I just worry about suggestive comments like this coming right out of the mouthpieces of Fox News; which everyone knows is the mouthpiece of the GOP.

My point is, I'm trying to get the GOP to knock it off. It is hurting their party: BADLY. And if you read any of my comments, I don't want a one-party America. The GOP is in danger of extinction and it's comments like these that are like the final nails in their collective-coffin. Live GOP! Live!! Stop killing yourselves. Embrace conservative values...not pull this crap instead.

3. Bathrooms for dicks
4. The word "man."
I agree. That wasn't the point of my OP. I think liberal platforms are insane. I just worry about suggestive comments like this coming right out of the mouthpieces of Fox News; which everyone knows is the mouthpiece of the GOP.
Ok.

Tell me who MSNBC, CNN, ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, NY TIMES, ALMOST ALL OF HOLLYWOOD mouthpieces for?

Fox is not far right. If they were, they would not allow the stupid left to virtually always have the last word, and they would not employ so many committed left wingers. Like that ass Geraldo Rivera.

Can you name the conservative voices on those networks? Name them.

Fox news has about 13 regular left wingers.

That most on the right believe a ‘terrorist attack’ could win Trump the election is as telling as it is pathetic and reprehensible.

Indeed, it’s a concession on the part of conservatives that they can’t win on the issues, and can only win as a result of fear and blind emotion.

The electorate (not the Trump blind-faithful, the middle, you know, the votes the GOP is desperate to get) knows who bungled us into the Middle East in the first place. And it wasn't Obama. So this is them trying to resurrect the myth "Bush/Cheney did no damage to our country by invading the ME". Which is bullshit and everyone knows it. So to pitch to a wary public that "The GOP has the terror answers!" is a bit daft. It's like there's this aging old man behind a curtain of the GOP strategy machine, still furiously pulling the old levers that are badly in need of replacing. It's almost infantile they would pin their hopes on "an October/September terror surprise". And possibly on US soil..according to hints dropped.

I admit about once a week I want to punch a lying liberal right in the face. As for terror attacks in October, we have already had a series of terror attacks recently on Obama's watch. He and the lying filth MSM have done everything they can to deflect and ignore them. There for a few months every time Trump warned us and that idiot Obama tried to say Trump was crazy BAM within days we or someone were attacked and Obama looked like the moron he is.
If you're trying to personify the Trump voter, you've done well...

But remember, the MIDDLE VOTERS who DON'T THINK LIKE YOU DO are who the GOP is trying to win over now. It's a different ballgame with them. And dropping hints of timed-violence as a measure to get votes ISN'T GOING TO IMPRESS THEM...at least not in the way the "GOP think tank" was hoping..

I'm actually, truly and authentically concerned for the republican party. I want them to at least succeed in the Congressional races.. Read post #5 for details.

If you're trying to personify the Trump voter, you've done well...

But remember, the MIDDLE VOTERS who DON'T THINK LIKE YOU DO are who the GOP is trying to win over now. It's a different ballgame with them. And dropping hints of timed-violence as a measure to get votes ISN'T GOING TO IMPRESS THEM...at least not in the way the "GOP think tank" was hoping..

I'm actually, truly and authentically concerned for the republican party. I want them to at least succeed in the Congressional races.. Read post #5 for details.

First you need to come to grips with the fact that the Republican party has been taken over by a minority of corrupt lying GOP establish hack RINO's.

The electorate (not the Trump blind-faithful, the middle, you know, the votes the GOP is desperate to get) knows who bungled us into the Middle East in the first place. And it wasn't Obama. So this is them trying to resurrect the myth "Bush/Cheney did no damage to our country by invading the ME". Which is bullshit and everyone knows it. So to pitch to a wary public that "The GOP has the terror answers!" is a bit daft. It's like there's this aging old man behind a curtain of the GOP strategy machine, still furiously pulling the old levers that are badly in need of replacing. It's almost infantile they would pin their hopes on "an October/September terror surprise". And possibly on US soil..according to hints dropped.
You fucking ass. Booooosh. I have fucking news for you. Isis grew under the fucking BLACK skinny smoking piece of lying American hating shit. Iraq was under control when Booooosh left office.

Also, if you want to know who fucked up the middle east "in the fucking first place" you can trace it back to the fucked up carter policies.

Fucking left wing lying sacks of double talking shit.

You need to self-punch your face for the ridiculous bullshit you post.

Suggestion that Trump the candidate proposed ANYTHING that foretold or prevented even a single recent shoot up is nonsense, just like the idea that these things will stop just because Trump-the-shoot-fist-think-later-agitator is going to get elected.

Also, if you want to know who fucked up the middle east "in the fucking first place" you can trace it back to the fucked up carter policies.

Actually it goes back much farther than that. I think the oil boon beginning in the ME where the sharks and power players started moving in was in the 1930s or 1940s-1950s...in that era. It has been a growing monster ever since. And the reasons behind why the US is so far behind in innovating more economical cars. They've also been DEEPLY in bed with the auto industry and Congress since then. All this affected ME politics which led to the Bush/Cheney "blood for oil' campaign in Iraq. Even now you hear their cronies lamenting "we should've taken the oil!!"

But that's really fodder for another thread. Though it is the genesis of what we're discussing here.

You fucking ass. Booooosh. I have fucking news for you. Isis grew under the fucking BLACK skinny smoking piece of lying American hating shit. Iraq was under control when Booooosh left office.

UNHINGED LOSER !!!!!

(what an :ahole-1:)

All this affected ME politics which led to the Bush/Cheney "blood for oil' campaign in Iraq. Even now you hear their cronies lamenting "we should've taken the oil!!"

But that's really fodder for another thread. Though it is the genesis of what we're discussing here.

Trump, the one who was lamenting that in his yet another bout of stupid, is not "their cronies".

FOX, Rush and most (not all) of right wing morons are PRAYING for a terrorist attack on our soil....
Cute, isn't it.....???

All this affected ME politics which led to the Bush/Cheney "blood for oil' campaign in Iraq. Even now you hear their cronies lamenting "we should've taken the oil!!"

Trump, the one who was lamenting that in his yet another bout of stupid, is not "their cronies".

You're right. My bad. Trump could never be bought by any source of money...and never changes his story on anything.... Oh, and I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you're interested in buying...

A comment Bill O'Reilly made in his "Talking Points" memo last night: Bill O'Reilly: The O'Reilly Factor - Thursday, August 18, 2016

"While the left-wing media wants to put a stake through the Trump campaign's heart, the truth is he does have a chance to win the presidency. That chance hangs on two issues - the economy and combating Islamic terrorism. If there is another terror attack on U.S. soil, Americans will react and that, of course, could change voting patterns......Americans are engaged emotionally with the terror fight and that will affect the upcoming vote. Both candidates should make ISIS a top priority."

You know, give Watters' comments here: Watters On Fox's "The Five" Expresses Glee At Idea Of Violent "October Surprise"? and Bill-O's comments last night....it's almost as if there is a "get out the vote" domestic terror attack planned for October Surprise.

I'd like to think that wasn't the case. I really would. With what Watters said and what Bill seems to be saying: Fox News, without clarifying their comments further appears to be saying "we know how to get to Americans emotionally to rescue this dog of a campaign Trump is running, so don't be surprised if there's a terror attack on American soil between now and November" :eek-52:

And as I said before, it always amazes me at how complicit these Islamic terrorists are right at the moment their terror would insure a voting boon for a certain political party..It's almost uncanny actually. An example? Benghazi on 9-11 2012. And it STILL DIDN'T WORK...though it might have brought in a few more votes. Romney couldn't pull it off because he himself was a flawed candidate...as is Trump... The old conservative strategy...run a shitty candidate and when it looks like he won't win, add a dash of timed-terror. Thanks for the leg-up Islamic terrorists.

Looks like the Cheney playbook is in full application. Trump will lose. But the GOP Congressional hopefuls don't have to. There's an old saying "tried and true". This has for sure been "tried"...at least IMHO. But it isn't true because it doesn't produce the results desired: a GOP win. McCain...Romney...Trump...all down the toilet despite all the King's horses and all the King's men..

Of course this entire thing could be just completely coincidental occurrences and comments. But it sure looks shitty. And I wish they'd knock it off.

Oreilly was merely pointing out a fact. IF there is another terror attack, Trump benefits. He was not saying he hoped there would be, or anything of the sort.

Forum List

Back