O’reilly gets tough on mexico.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
O’REILLY GETS TOUGH ON MEXICO.

O’Reilly; “We need to send a strong message to Mexico about arresting U.S. veterans.” (concerning the arrest and jailed of a military vet with a mental problem (PTSD, Bipolar?) caught with an antique gun in Mexico.) I think we should send a strong message to American fools that you don’t friggin’ take a gun into Mexico and try to register it. Since when has Mexico took our advice or even give a damn what we think?

An antique gun should be mounted on your wall and not traveling through Mexico. Mexico? A vacation spot? Was he going hunting in Mexico? A travel boycott in Mexico? :lol::lol::lol:

O’Reilly, while you are getting tough with Mexico, tell them to stop sending us their poor people to take care of.

Haven't followed the story that closely but if in the ex-Marine thought he'd handled the registration properly, or would once he crossed the border, it should have been obvious to Mexican authorities after interviewing him that he had no intention of doing anything with the gun other than hunting at his final destination, I think, somewhere in Central America.

But that's how some of the Mexican justice system plays out. Usually, once you're locked up for something, there's no getting out until bribes are properly paid and distributed to all the officials on the take. And if you don't have the money to play that game you rot. They could care less about you.

Our government could have stepped in and ended the nightmare at any time, but, for whatever reason(s), chose to stay on the sidelines instead.

The marine isn't one of obama's constituents. He's a white veteran. This government could care less about him.

O’Reilly; “We need to send a strong message to Mexico about arresting U.S. veterans.” (concerning the arrest and jailed of a military vet with a mental problem (PTSD, Bipolar?) caught with an antique gun in Mexico.) I think we should send a strong message to American fools that you don’t friggin’ take a gun into Mexico and try to register it. Since when has Mexico took our advice or even give a damn what we think?

An antique gun should be mounted on your wall and not traveling through Mexico. Mexico? A vacation spot? Was he going hunting in Mexico? A travel boycott in Mexico? :lol::lol::lol:

O’Reilly, while you are getting tough with Mexico, tell them to stop sending us their poor people to take care of.

I don't see how O'Rielly "gets tough" on ANYONE. He's nobody, just a talking head on a wingnut conservative entertainment network called Fox News. What he says on that show really doesn't carry any water.

I don't see how O'Rielly "gets tough" on ANYONE. He's nobody, just a talking head on a wingnut conservative entertainment network called Fox News. What he says on that show really doesn't carry any water.

At least Bill is letting millions of people know what Mexico is doing. Maybe word will get to the President if enough of us call in. Mexico will openly interfere in our business like pushing for immigrant reform etc. We need to fight back. 402 456 1111 is White House #

zactly what I was thinking.

AND, the idiot lied about the case.

SSDD for fux and O'Reilly.

For some reason he thinks Mexico should hold some special reverence for an American veteran?

Our government could have stepped in and ended the nightmare at any time,

Really? What could they have done? Send in the Marines?

but, for whatever reason(s), chose to stay on the sidelines instead.

No they didn't. Our embassy and Justice Department were involved from the very beginning. In fact, it was our governments influence which got him moved to a private cell while his case wound its way through the Mexican legal system.

Forum List

Back