Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Na, h
Almost all the rural areas across the country... Did NOT vote for Obama.

HE IS NOT WELCOME

When the families of the victims tell him that, then maybe you'll make sense. Hearing it from the people who side with the nutter/shooter does not count.

the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

:rolleyes:
Na, his policies just suck.
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck

Na, h
Almost all the rural areas across the country... Did NOT vote for Obama.

HE IS NOT WELCOME

When the families of the victims tell him that, then maybe you'll make sense. Hearing it from the people who side with the nutter/shooter does not count.

the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

:rolleyes:
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck
Its ok uncle tonto. :itsok:

Who said that? No one, it was the echo chamber in your ass.

So none of you people would have bitched if he didn't go to Roseburg?

lolol, that is hilarious.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, and I didn't bitch when he failed to show at any of the other mass shootings.
Nobody did. It's another false narrative. These idiots can't address reality, they are reduced to whining about what they think might have happened if the situation was different.

Nobody bitched because he didn't go to policemen's funerals? Or bitched that he didn't send anyone?

Are you sure you want to go with that?

Actually, that's all we hear from the nutters - they're either pissed because he does or they're pissed because he doesn't.

It's the same attitude you idiots had with Bush.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

How many threads would we get if he didn't go?
We could make a sweater for Shaq

And in what universe did that make any sense at all?
Numerous threads to make a sweater....

Sheesh, it's no fun when ya gotta explain it
:D

I would never support him even if he 100% Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck

Yeah, because idiots like you would rather have another 9/11 and a tanked economy.....like under Bush....right?

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Obama showing compassion is being a political opportunist?

Obama has had alot of practice showing compassion. This has been like the tenth massacre he has had to deal with
Saying we need to politicize this I'm going to politicize this is not showing compassion doing as the town asked and not coming would be.

'The town' asked him not to come?
Yes not every single resident but the majority did after his less than compassionate comments before the bodies had even been removed from the scene.

Obama has to make it about Obama showing us who he really is a political opportunist.

Obama has had alot of practice showing compassion. This has been like the tenth massacre he has had to deal with
Saying we need to politicize this I'm going to politicize this is not showing compassion doing as the town asked and not coming would be.

They did say it was a small town. Maybe there is only one person there?
Roseburg IS NOT a small town. If the article the OP cites says it is a small town, then you can bet the article is a fake. Roseburg has a population of almost 22,000. That is not a small town. As well, there are many communities around Roseburg and many students at the community college come from those communities. Whoever that editor is and whatever his paper is, he does not speak for all those people. He doesn't like a Democratic president: that's all there is to it.
22000 is a small town, you twit. And the surrounding communities are even more conservative. I have friends and family who live there. My kids spent the weekend in Myrtle Creek, where one of the victims is from.

Now shut up and sit down. The editor is just the mouthpiece of the community. There's a reason the primary rag has a conservative editor.

What a pig.

Yes not every single resident but the majority did after his less than compassionate comments before the bodies had even been removed from the scene.

The college isn't even in Roseburg.

Roseburg IS NOT a small town. If the article the OP cites says it is a small town, then you can bet the article is a fake. Roseburg has a population of almost 22,000. That is not a small town. As well, there are many communities around Roseburg and many students at the community college come from those communities. Whoever that editor is and whatever his paper is, he does not speak for all those people. He doesn't like a Democratic president: that's all there is to it.
22000 is a small town, you twit. And the surrounding communities are even more conservative. I have friends and family who live there. My kids spent the weekend in Myrtle Creek, where one of the victims is from.

Now shut up and sit down. The editor is just the mouthpiece of the community. There's a reason the primary rag has a conservative editor.
All that and they still cant do a thing about the POTUS coming. I bet that burns their asses. :laugh:

His 'paper' isn't even listed as a Roseburg newspaper. The community college isn't even located IN Roseburg.

:)
Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

They voted for Obama twice. :)
Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

:)
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????
Roseburg isn't pleased. Like all the rest of rural Oregon, they despise Obama, and progressives.

A nitwit on a forum speaks for the whole town.

It's obvious you don't understand the state politics in Oregon.

They voted for Obama twice. :)
Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

Stolen. That's classic RWnut retardation.

snip:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama’s Visit: “Defend Roseburg – Deny Barack Obama”

Jim Hoft Oct 6th, 2015 8:16 am

David Jacques, publisher of the Roseburg Beacon, told Bill O’Reilly on Monday that the people of Roseburg would not welcome Barack Obama if he came to town to politicize the funerals of the Umpqua College shooting victims.

Madman Chris Harper-Mercer murdered eight students and a teacher last week in a shooting spree on campus.

David Jacques and community leaders, including Douglas County commissioners, the police chief and local sheriff, do not want Obama to come grandstand in Roseburg for political purposes.

Now, there is a Facebook protest page set up to protest Obama in Roseburg.
They rolled out their “Unwelcome Mat.”

From the Defend Roseburg-Deny Barack Obama Facebook Protest page:

The anointed one his majesty king 0bama and the White House have announced a Friday arrival in Roseburg, Oregon in the wake of Oct 1st’s horrific tragedy at UCC.

Polarizing as usual, Mr 0bama has insisted on politicizing the event as a conduit for increased executive orders on gun control via means of his pen, and his phone.

This blatant disrespect of the victims families, the community and the town of Roseburg, Mr 0bama’s administration is flying not just the 747 that is airforce one to Oregon, but a three helicopter team of Sikorsky’s that make up HMX-1, known as Marine one to travel to Roseburg at the taxpayers expense.

We need a lot of people. Please come show your support for Roseburg, not the little man who has no respect for the constitution.

Local activist Casey Runyan is organizing the protest.

all of it here:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama's Visit: "Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama" - The Gateway Pundit

His 'paper' isn't even listed as a Roseburg newspaper. The community college isn't even located IN Roseburg.

You go right ahead and play that lol. My daughter was supposed to attend a track meet at ucc this week.

Why would anyone want him there? He's got nothing.... just trying to politicize another tragedy.

Forum List

Back