Oregon: Around 2,000 evacuate as huge 'Bootleg Fire' torches area larger than New York City

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A virus that eradicates radical environmentalists who prevent effective forestry management?
LOL The damned asshole GOP that always votes against giving the Forest Service and BLM money to manage those forests are the ones that are too blame for the inadequate management of our forests. However, that is not the problem for the last couple of years, at least. A long drought, high temperatures, and strong winds. One spark, and you have a conflagration. And the area these fires are in have a long history of dry lightning. We are seeing a climate in these areas that we have not seen before, and the forest is doing what they do in that type of climate. Burn.

Oregon has warmed about 2 degrees, and the rest of the nation had best look at what is happening here, because they are on course to do the same and worse.

"Oregon’s climate is changing. Over the past century, most of the state has warmed about two degrees (F). Snowpack is melting earlier in the year, and the flow of meltwater into streams during summer is declining. In the coming decades, coastal waters will become more acidic, streams will be warmer, wildfires may be more common, and some rangelands may convert to desert"

what will God think of next?

I don't think that God had anything to do with burning all that fossil fuel.

LOL The damned asshole GOP that always votes against giving the Forest Service and BLM money to manage those forests are the ones that are too blame for the inadequate management of our forests. However, that is not the problem for the last couple of years, at least. A long drought, high temperatures, and strong winds. One spark, and you have a conflagration. And the area these fires are in have a long history of dry lightning. We are seeing a climate in these areas that we have not seen before, and the forest is doing what they do in that type of climate. Burn.

Oregon has warmed about 2 degrees, and the rest of the nation had best look at what is happening here, because they are on course to do the same and worse.

"Oregon’s climate is changing. Over the past century, most of the state has warmed about two degrees (F). Snowpack is melting earlier in the year, and the flow of meltwater into streams during summer is declining. In the coming decades, coastal waters will become more acidic, streams will be warmer, wildfires may be more common, and some rangelands may convert to desert"
Left, right, left right left right....watch me do my softshoe...tippity tap...left right left right!.....YEAH!

DAMNED GEE OHHH PEEEEE!!!!

So you prefer the blue dick over the red dick, I take it?

Forum List

Back