Order must be restored. Disrespect for leaders can not be tolerated.

Protest of our leaders must stop. Order must be restored. Constant criticism of our leaders, even booing and heckling them in public is unacceptable. Laws need to be implemented that will halt the negative attitude towards the members of the Victorious and Glorious administration staff and the aristocracy class in general. Persons of power and wealth deserve special treatment by citizens and those citizens who refuse to follow decrees made by those of power and wealth need to be swept off the streets and out of society.
Praise the Leader.
When it comes to killing the grandson of one of out glorious leaders over a pair of sneakers, you may have a point.
We patriots need some kind of unique and special greeting and symbolic signal to acknowledge our loyalty to the Leader. Perhaps a special salute? Got any ideas?
Praise the Leader
Face bumps...

Protest of our leaders must stop. Order must be restored. Constant criticism of our leaders, even booing and heckling them in public is unacceptable. Laws need to be implemented that will halt the negative attitude towards the members of the Victorious and Glorious administration staff and the aristocracy class in general. Persons of power and wealth deserve special treatment by citizens and those citizens who refuse to follow decrees made by those of power and wealth need to be swept off the streets and out of society.
Praise the Leader.
When it comes to killing the grandson of one of out glorious leaders over a pair of sneakers, you may have a point.
We patriots need some kind of unique and special greeting and symbolic signal to acknowledge our loyalty to the Leader. Perhaps a special salute? Got any ideas?
Praise the Leader

Here is my salute to you:

th

You can use that salute to greet anyone you want but if you want the Nazi salute then here is another salute to you:

spiketwofingeredsalute-breeliz.gif

Praise the Leader.
Praise the Leader
Face bumps...
I believe he was referring to Heil Hitler...silly Beavis.
87895-700x.jpg

Praise the Leader

Praise the Leader.
Blow me!

Your post is utterly and completely STUPID, but it fits your statist tyrannical beliefs.
He was SERIOUS???!!!
OMG
Yes...he would do well in Nazi Germany, Stalin's USSR, or Mao's China.

Praise the Leader.
If they call you rapist, drug dealer, lazy and grab your pu$$y, please, you must show them the respect they deserve.

From the poster that call women whores... ( Don't you have a thread to write about how you wish Melania Trump was more like the pervert Anthony Weiner!?! )

Praise the Leader.
Praise the Leader

Here is my salute to you:

th

You can use that salute to greet anyone you want but if you want the Nazi salute then here is another salute to you:

spiketwofingeredsalute-breeliz.gif

Now, THAT's a siggy.

Praise the Leader.
If they call you rapist, drug dealer, lazy and grab your pu$$y, please, you must show them the respect they deserve.

From the poster that call women whores... ( Don't you have a thread to write about how you wish Melania Trump was more like the pervert Anthony Weiner!?! )
She is, she just looks better.....

Praise the Leader.

:haha::hellno::haha:

( We're all perverted but Weiner is the lowest level ):FIREdevil::finger3::lmao::smoke::scared1:

Praise the Leader.

( We're all perverted but Weiner is the lowest level ):FIREdevil::finger3::lmao::smoke::scared1:
Ah yes, you never forget your high school prom date...

Praise the Leader.

I am not discussing my left hand and the many joyous moments we have shared...:50::ack-1::gay:

I am not discussing my left hand and the many joyous moments we have shared...:50::ack-1::gay:
You know, Jessica Alba has never called me once, and after the hours I held her poster up with one hand...Women!!??

You know, Jessica Alba has never called me once, and after the hours I held her poster up with one hand...Women!!??

Jessica for you and Natassja Kinski for me... ( I told you guys I am not that young! )

Jessica for you and Natassja Kinski for me... ( I told you guys I am not that young! )
Nadia Comaneci looks better..

Praise the Leader.

Praise the Leader.
The Democrats tried that for 8 years. It didn't work because it goes against the American grain.
Hello, worship of the rich is what Republicans do and have done for decades.

But they call those "safe spaces" universities......
I have no problem with universities. In fact I encourage attendance of college for those who are qualified, just not for "free".

Yes, they are often bastions of Liberalism. So what? The only people who think that is a problem are the fucking morons who believe a human being can be programmed for life and never change. The same type of fucking morons who think anyone who joins the military is "brainwashed" forever.

Human beings can be influenced, but they also think for themselves. Only the weak ones stay "conditioned". Smart people "break training" once free. Most Americans are free and can think for themselves. I have great faith in our system. It's not perfect, but it works.

Forum List

Back