Votes: 1 100.0%
  • TRUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In this video provided by Anonymous, we can review Trump´s election campaign and bring his transformation from Che Guevara to John McCain to mind.

Huh? that video is interesting if you can take 11 minutes of a blowhard spewing BS about media and Hillary Clinton, it offers nothing more than a rehash of Trump's nonsensical Bannon written agitprop. The irony or tragedy is the weak and uneducated in America listened to it and believed. The weak often look to saviors rather than to themselves, Trump made himself the savior, now he enjoys the spoils.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

Huh? that video is interesting if you can take 11 minutes of a blowhard spewing BS about media and Hillary Clinton, it offers nothing more than a rehash of Trump's nonsensical Bannon written agitprop. The irony or tragedy is the weak and uneducated in America listened to it and believed. The weak often look to saviors rather than to themselves, Trump made himself the savior, now he enjoys the spoils.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken
The video sums up Trump´s campaign perfectly.

Forum List

Back