OR game

The Untouchables (Robert Stack)

Jacob's Ladder or The Shawshank Redemption? (movies with Tim Robbins)
I'll go with Shawshank, just a wonderful adaptation of a novella by Stephen King. Speaking of which - Carrie (The original one with Sissy Spacek.) OR The Dead Zone (The Christopher Walken film, not the TV series with Anthony Michael Hall.)

The Dead Zone

Tv series - Alfred Hitchcock Presents or The Twilight Zone (Rod Sterling) ?
The Twilight Zone, all the way. It's my favorite TV series, all-time. More Stephen King movie adaptations - Christine OR Pet Sematary (The original one from the late 1980's.)? That's it for me tonight, it's been fun again on these Word Play threads. I'll "see" you tomorrow on here.

I love bookstores! But lately I have been ordering books online. I love Barnes & Noble. But I used to go to another famous bookstore a long time ago before they went out of business. I forget the name now. Lol

I love bookstores! But lately I have been ordering books online. I love Barnes & Noble. But I used to go to another famous bookstore a long time ago before they went out of business. I forget the name now. Lol
Was that bookseller B Dalton, by any chance? I used to go to their stores that were in malls, back in the day. Horror writers - Stephen King OR Dean Koontz?

Was that bookseller B Dalton, by any chance? I used to go to their stores that were in malls, back in the day. Horror writers - Stephen King OR Dean Koontz?
Oops, I forgot to answer YOUR last post! Fiction for me, although I do like Non-Fiction books on music and the history of music. So again, Stephen King OR Dean Koontz?

Was that bookseller B Dalton
No, it was Borders. But I have shopped at B Dalton before.

I like Stephen King.

stephenkingcharacters.jpg

Clive Barker or Stephen King? The TRUE KIngs of Horror

Forum List

Back