Oprah, who helped Oz launch hiss TV career, delivers October surprise endorsing Fetterman

Because she and Oz are very good friends and she launched his career.
The Clintons and Trump were good friends. Bill is one of the main people who pushed Trump to run for President as a Republican. I’m guessing he didn’t endorse him

Wow. Did Oprah just put the nail in Oz's coffin? Huge.

Seattle Times paywall. Not surprised.

When I wanted to place an obituary with those vampires, they wanted ten times what it cost to run the same in my smaller local paper.

Politics trump even family for leftist wackos. How many have shunned friends and family over Politics....so again I'll ask...

How is this surprising?
Since your personal opinion about politics trumping friendship is just an opinion, you wasted your time by asking again. Refer to my answer or waste your time some more.

Wow. Did Oprah just put the nail in Oz's coffin? Huge.

Not a surprise, she is a solid Democrat. I would have been surprised if she didn’t endorse Fetterman, that haven’t spoke for a long time.

I prefer the original Vester ..

Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_(The_Addams_Family,_1966).jpg

Last edited:
Is that the person who had a talk show in the 90s?

Yes. Now she owns a satellite channel that runs racist propaganda 24/7, the kind of crap that makes racists like IM2 and @SupabadBrutha beleive they're all going to get free houses and utilities and Lincoln SUV's if the Democrats just win one more time.

ok, instead of starting a thread, i bumped an old thread, notice how NOBODY will notice this video...this isn't fair to Fetterman, who is starting to sound coherent here

Forum List

Back