Oprah, Fur, Leather and the PETA Hypocrisy

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Oprah-fur-leather-comp.jpg

Oprah-fur-leather-comp.jpg

You can't make this shit up!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I used to have respect for O. That is until she completely threw Hillary/women under the bus.

I mean, this is a woman that has made her fortune by exploiting all things woman....

I used to have respect for O. That is until she completely threw Hillary/women under the bus.

I mean, this is a woman that has made her fortune by exploiting all things woman....

You were surprised when she backed a black man from Chicago?

Sure I was. I had no reason to suspect otherwise. I was sure she would back the woman, with executive experience, over the man with none - being a savvy business woman and all.

She has every American right to be politically involved, as we all do.

Turns out, she's not so savvy. Meh....

Sure I was. I had no reason to suspect otherwise. I was sure she would back the woman, with executive experience, over the man with none - being a savvy business woman and all.

I wasn't surprised at all, and most people shouldn't have been either. And she obviously picked the right candidate, you know the one who actually won.

I wasn't surprised at all, and most people shouldn't have been either. And she obviously picked the right candidate, you know the one who actually won.

Ok, since we're going to give O all the credit for the win, humor me. You don't feel Hillary could have won against the Rep ticket?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back