Oprah Confirms Rumors That She Had a Nervous Breakdown

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oh, golly! Gee whiz! I think I'm gonna cry.

Media mogul and legendary multi-tasker Oprah Winfrey has confirmed rumors that she suffered from a nervous breakdown earlier this year. In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Winfrey explained that overseeing the struggling Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) while also filming Lee Daniels’ The Butler proved to be too much at once. The 59-year-old said she realized she was suffering the symptoms of a nervous breakdown during an interview with Kony 2012 director Jason Russell.

Read what little more there is to this @ Oprah Confirms Rumors That She Nearly Had a Nervous Breakdown | TIME.com

Give me the tens of millions she's making and see if I have a mental problem other than glee.

She has so much, she needs to just step aside, retire and let someone else have a chance at some of these really good roles. She's not a good actress, imo.

A lot of people love her and her talk show was the best ever but I'm sure she can find something less stressful to do at this point in her life. She could concentrate on her health, put some of that money back into the economy, smell the flowers, etc...

Forum List

Back