"Opposition": Jaysh al-Islam to take over Raqqa from SDF

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
They claim the USA and Saudi Arabia are currently in talks to give the Raqqa Governorate to the terrorist group Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam). Time for the Kurds to pledge loyalty to the Syrian government, if you ask me.

"While this is all rumors, a Syrian military source in Damascus told Al-Masdar that this could be a real possibility, as it would halt a potential military operation from Turkey.

Jaysh Al-Islam was recently evacuated to the border-city of Jarabulus, which is located near the Al-Raqqa Governorate’s provincial border.*

The group is the largest Saudi-backed force in Syria, with much of their leadership currently in Riyadh."

New rumors surfacing that Saudi-backed forces will take over Raqqa

*Contrary to previous news that Turkey rejected the group going there.

Trump wants to outsource the Syria occupation to Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia to Qatar. All those who desperately tried to take over are somehow no longer interested.

Yes.

"Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Abdel Al-Jubeir called out Qatar to pay for American forces in Syria yesterday hinting that if it didn’t do so it would lose its US protection and the regime would fall.

“Qatar has to pay for US military presence in Syria and send its military forces there, before the US President [Donald Trump] cancels US protection of Qatar,” Al-Jubeir said in a statement noted by the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

The response comes off the back of US President Donald Trump’s call on wealthy countries in the Middle East to pay for American protection and to deploy their own troops in the fight against Daesh."

Saudi Arabia: Qatar must pay for US troops in Syria or risk regime change - aroundworld24.com

Yes.

"Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Abdel Al-Jubeir called out Qatar to pay for American forces in Syria yesterday hinting that if it didn’t do so it would lose its US protection and the regime would fall.

“Qatar has to pay for US military presence in Syria and send its military forces there, before the US President [Donald Trump] cancels US protection of Qatar,” Al-Jubeir said in a statement noted by the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

The response comes off the back of US President Donald Trump’s call on wealthy countries in the Middle East to pay for American protection and to deploy their own troops in the fight against Daesh."

Saudi Arabia: Qatar must pay for US troops in Syria or risk regime change - aroundworld24.com
Seems only thing needed to confuse You is to use the word 'Syria'.
Let me suggest You find an Arab and let him read the report to You...

and hey, You look like a potential customer, let's bargain, I have Persian rug for sale ;)

Trump wants to outsource the Syria occupation to Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia to Qatar. All those who desperately tried to take over are somehow no longer interested.

Saudi Arabia to Qatar...??

yeah------well-----why not-----LET BYGONES BE BYGONES

I hear Qatar is yet on the other side.
When, and if they move - it's a tectonic shift in the whole region.

Gulf Cooperation Council - Wikipedia
Unlike you, Qatar will understand that this is an invitation and threat at the same time. And what is your Syria issue? It´s always strange how those who insist on Israel´s right to exist (even though there is nobody who denies it) are in categorical denial of the other countries´ right to exist.

Saudi Arabia to Qatar...??

yeah------well-----why not-----LET BYGONES BE BYGONES

I hear Qatar is yet on the other side.
When, and if they move - it's a tectonic shift in the whole region.

Gulf Cooperation Council - Wikipedia
Unlike you, Qatar will understand that this is an invitation and threat at the same time. And what is your Syria issue? It´s always strange how those who insist on Israel´s right to exist (even though there is nobody who denies it) are in categorical denial of the other countries´ right to exist.

Threat and an invitation? Oh boy...
This is the symptom of 99% of the daily conversations in the middle east.
Why would that make news?

You're still missing the whole point of the exercise,
they use 'Syria' as a coin of speech to keep the conversation on the shift in the Gulf.
The world doesn't spin around Syria, and never did - especially in the Gulf neighborhood.

I don't remember anyone suggesting that Syria has no right to
exist. ANYONE??? anyone out there harbor such a
memory?. I would suggest that the ASSADS ---both papa
and baby never had a right to exist. Syrians are very important
in my life-------in both states in which I have lived my life----
VERY IMPORTANT------they do the Syrian bread (pita)

Occupy Syria ??? Qatar? Why should Syria be occupied?
It would be best for Syria if Russia and Iran left COMPLETELY----
and took the Assad disaster with them

Forum List

Back