Oppose Planned Parenthood? Bernie's Going After You!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
26387277820_4b34ffb8a1_b_bernie-sanders-868x578.jpg

Bernie Sanders: I’ll Use the Justice Department to “Go After” States That Defund Planned Parenthood

How more chilling can it get? We need somebody to stop this crap in America. And it sure ain't Cruz.

Story with links @ Bernie Sanders: I’ll Use the Justice Department to “Go After” States That Defund Planned Parenthood

quote the part that says he'll go after states that defund planned parenthood. i'll wait.

quote the part that says he'll go after states that defund planned parenthood. i'll wait.
"And it is no secret that in states all over this country, in a dozen different ways, there are governors and legislatures who are trying to make it impossible for a woman to control her own body.
I will use the Department of Justice to go after those states "

It wasn't even hard to find fucko!

He out right lies about saying governors are making it impossible abortion clinic run in every state of the Union for the first trimester

"And it is no secret that in states all over this country, in a dozen different ways, there are governors and legislatures who are trying to make it impossible for a woman to control her own body.
I will use the Department of Justice to go after those states "

It wasn't even hard to find fucko!

He out right lies about saying governors are making it impossible abortion clinic run in every state of the Union for the first trimester
That actually makes no mention of planned parenthood

Forum List

Back