Opponents of Houston equal rights ordinance fail to qualify for ballot

If you believe that, as you obviously do, answer one simple question.

How can two people whom you don't even know who are of the same sex and who marry in a different city or state possibly affect you personally or your own marriage assuming you are married?

Whaaaa?

You don't grasp the ramifications of the government officially recognizing homo marriage relative to the natural and constitutional rights of those who don't share your morality, such as it is? You don't grasp the ramifications as they touch on the schools of the public sector, especially, and business concerns in the private. In other words, you're pretending not to understand the thrust of the ordinance we're discussing in your very own OP?

Now, we all know Godwin's Law bodecea is about as bright as a broken bulb, and while you're not much brighter, we both know your question is a study in rhetorical disingenuousness.

Were you under the impression that you could shine that shoe with me?

You don't share my morality and yet you have the legal right to marry....nor would I wish to deny you that right. It's all about YOU trying to have the government forbid us our civil rights....not about us trying to have the government forbid you your civil rights.

Stow it, bodecea. The government officially recognizes heterosexual marriage for obvious reasons. That's the natural order. Your equivocation is rank depravity, selfish and destructive. But the people have offered homos an olive branch. Stay off our rights and leave our children alone, but no, you degenerates demand what's not yours.

Don't think you can be all reasonable-like with me when everything out of your mouth is a lie.

This ordinance is more of the same outrageous barbarism occurring in New Mexico and elsewhere: compelling Christian business owners, for example, bakers and photographers, to participate in your pagan rituals. Judges ordering Christian business owners to attend reeducation classes. You thugs are outside your minds. This is not the Soviet Union.

And here's some more of your insanity: ACLU threatens Utah school for requiring parental consent to check out homosexual book | News | LifeSite

Keep your filthy paws off our children.

Last edited:
Why certainly they can! Many Gays marry their Lesbian friends just to have kids but continue to live their lives separately, males with their boyfriends, women with their girlfriends or they may even go their separate ways thereafter. As it concerns male/male or female/female, it is their Right to not have children if they don't want to just as with any Heterosexual couple.

Now try to put a Spin on that.

I don't have to spin it, you basically said I was right, congratulations, now you get it. No same sex couple will ever be able to produce natural children that belong to both parents.

A man and a woman might have a child, if they wish, but a man and a man will not, neither will a woman and a woman, but please, keep trying to convince yourself that you can.

What does the ability to procreate naturally have to do with this topic?

What do the violations of my natural and constitutional rights touching on religious free association and private property, and the violations of my parental consent and authority in the schools by self-anointed thugs who imagine they own my children have to do with your supposed right to marry, Sunshine?

No. This is what you're all about:

images

This is nothing more than the government imposing YOUR morality on others in violation of their inalienable human rights, particularly with regard to the prerogatives of free-association and private property.

Only fools and barbarians don't understand why this is true or care.

If you believe that, as you obviously do, answer one simple question.

How can two people whom you don't even know who are of the same sex and who marry in a different city or state possibly affect you personally or your own marriage assuming you are married?

Whaaaa?

You don't grasp the ramifications of the government officially recognizing homo marriage relative to the natural and constitutional rights of those who don't share your morality, such as it is? You don't grasp the ramifications as they touch on the schools of the public sector, especially, and business concerns in the private? In other words, you're pretending not to understand the thrust of the ordinance we're discussing in your very own OP?

Now, we all know Godwin's Law bodecea is about as bright as a broken bulb, and while you're not much brighter, we both know your question is a study in rhetorical disingenuousness.

Were you under the impression that you could shine that shoe with me?
With your type of "caw-caw" talk the only thing that would impress me is that you actually had a brain to think with clearly as to the fact that no majority in any state has the right to dictate to a minority what they can or cannot do where their Civil and Human rights are concerned. The courts have struck them down each time and will clearly continue to do so as trying to vote on minority's civil and human rights clearly violates the Fourteenth Amendment. And only an idiot would not understand that very simple message and logic.

Forum List

Back