OPINION: Jan 6 was a DEMCORAT False Flag Operation

This now makes sense as to why Pelosi refused re-enforcements, offered by Trump and his administration, and why the CHP were told to let the public in. Jan 6 was a false flag operation by the FBI and the DNC. This Trial opened up pandoras box on the information and DNC's incestuous relationship with the FBI.

Now you know why Pelosi will not be called to the Jan 6 committee nor will any of her staff, the FBI, or the CHP. I thought it was odd to exclude these people from testimony, but it has become perfectly clear to me now why they are.

I put my investigators hat on today while I was reading the information from the Sussman trial. You can argue that the judicial bias, which blocked crucial evidence from being admitted, was the reason he was acquitted but what I found in testimony connects the dots on Jan 6. At a minimum, it exposes some incestuous playmates and raises ethical questions.

One of the revelations in the trial was the fact that Sussman worked for Perkins-Coie law firm. This law firm is the Democratic National Committees lead law firm. Within this law firm the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) was given a secure office and was working with the law firm. I want to know what their roll was. Sussman was feeding the FBI lies at the request of Hillary Clinton according to her Campaign Manager's testimony.

Why is this important? The FBI and Hilary's campaign were working jointly. The DNC was therefore working jointly as well. The office is still in operation today and was throughout the Trump Presidency. IF you think for one minuet that Pelosi and Schumer were not in the loop, you would be wrong, as the party leaders they were always kept informed of what was taking place.

So, let's look at Jan 6. The FBI and their surrogates incited the riot on Capitol Hill. We know this from testimony and from admissions by the FBI. There is even video of them doing so. The CHP waved these people in, who gave that order? Video is still being withheld of the incident. Why?

Pelosi refused re-enforcements at least three times. Why? Pelosi had information that there was going to be a large crowd. She knew it could be whipped up into a frenzy if the right buttons were pushed. Why would she allow the police to let people in? That order had to come from her given what was going on (verification of the electoral college vote).

Given her knowledge, that she had from classified briefings, the conversations she most certainly had with Perkins-Coie and the DNC, this makes the FBI working in conjunction with the DNC very important. Was this all staged? It looks like it to me. To many "coincidences" to be luck. When you get this many 'coincidences" happening all at once, the chances of it not being orchestrated become very small. Was it a coincidence that 30+ FBI people inciting the crowd was an accident? Or the fact that they were never charged with the crime of inciting even when there is ample video evidence to charge them (Ray Epps)??

The Sussman trial opened pandoras box, showing the connection between the FBI and the DNC. I have a whole lot of questions and the answers I am finding are severely lacking.

C'mon...you expect us to believe the party that perpetrated the largest criminal political scandal in US history...

...the party that perpetrated 2 criminal, failed Impeachmrnt attempts...

- the party that engaged is su h violent rhetoric they incited an assassination attempt of GOP politicians and got Steve Scalise shot...

- the party that just threatened USSC Justices, called for intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices, and openly called for an actual 'Insurrection' against the US / USSC

....wow do something as seditious, treasonous, criminal as running a Red Flag op as part of their continued war against Americans and their unending obsession with taking down Trump?!

You're such a racist.

:p lol

His "facts" are a wall of bullshit peppered with gems like this:

So, let's look at Jan 6. The FBI and their surrogates incited the riot on Capitol Hill. We know this from testimony and from admissions by the FBI. There is even video of them doing so. The CHP waved these people in, who gave that order? Video is still being withheld of the incident. Why?

Pelosi refused re-enforcements at least three times. Why? Pelosi had information that there was going to be a large crowd. She knew it could be whipped up into a frenzy if the right buttons were pushed. Why would she allow the police to let people in? That order had to come from her given what was going on (verification of the electoral college vote).

What is there to "dispute" when you read this rabbit hole nonsense? I know it's not nonsense to you, as your rabbit hole is probably connected to his somewhere.

What is there to "dispute" when you read this rabbit hole nonsense? I know it's not nonsense to you, as your rabbit hole is probably connected to his somewhere.
Right....We're supposed to ignore the reams of supporting video evidence, and listen to malinformed fucking hacks like you.

Mmmmm'kay.

Sussman, was operating an office within Perkins-Coie, that the FBI uses, to this day, in conjunction with the Lawyers who just happen to be the lead council for the DNC.. This revelation shows the incestuous nature and involvement of the FBI, who's staff enabled and incited the Jan 6 incident at the capitol.
This is their world. They're not only conditioned to deflect blame with conspiracy theories, they also believe it the minute they see it.

This is a true, literal group pathology.

Again, the report from the FBI shows they did indeed incite the crowd.. The video evidence show that they did.

Pelosi is considered a leader in the democrat party. To deny this is pure idiocy.

It seems all you have are obfuscations. It is public knowledge that Pelosi is in charge of the Capitol Hill Complex. It seems your the one who is clueless and your trying to deflect.

There is sufficient circumstantial evidence to warrant a criminal investigation at this point.

I put my investigators hat on today while I was reading the information from the Sussman trial. You can argue that the judicial bias, which blocked crucial evidence from being admitted, was the reason he was acquitted but what I found in testimony connects the dots on Jan 6. At a minimum, it exposes some incestuous playmates and raises ethical questions.

One of the revelations in the trial was the fact that Sussman worked for Perkins-Coie law firm. This law firm is the Democratic National Committees lead law firm. Within this law firm the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) was given a secure office and was working with the law firm. I want to know what their roll was. Sussman was feeding the FBI lies at the request of Hillary Clinton according to her Campaign Manager's testimony.

Why is this important? The FBI and Hilary's campaign were working jointly. The DNC was therefore working jointly as well. The office is still in operation today and was throughout the Trump Presidency. IF you think for one minuet that Pelosi and Schumer were not in the loop, you would be wrong, as the party leaders they were always kept informed of what was taking place.

Given her knowledge, that she had from classified briefings, the conversations she most certainly had with Perkins-Coie and the DNC, this makes the FBI working in conjunction with the DNC very important. Was this all staged? It looks like it to me. To many "coincidences" to be luck. When you get this many 'coincidences" happening all at once, the chances of it not being orchestrated become very small. Was it a coincidence that 30+ FBI people inciting the crowd was an accident? Or the fact that they were never charged with the crime of inciting even when there is ample video evidence to charge them (Ray Epps)??

The Sussman trial opened pandoras box, showing the connection between the FBI and the DNC. I have a whole lot of questions and the answers I am finding are severely lacking.
Republican white-wingers will believe ANYTHING.....:heehee:

Robert Mueller will get to the bottom of this. Let's bring him out of retirement.

Your "evidence" is laughable. I realize it's all you got, but still...
Pelosi was in charge of the complex... She was offered security to protect it. She denied accepting it. She lowered the security staff and then let protesters into the building while the FBI was inciting... She and the FBI were cooperating... Did I miss anything on creating a criminal conspiracy?

Forum List

Back