Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Good opinion piece regarding Nasrallah.

Written by : Salman Aldossary
on : Monday, 20 Apr, 2015

inShare
Opinion: Hassan Nasrallah Khamenei

For the third time since the start of Operation Decisive Storm, Hassan Nasrallah has taken it upon himself to publicly attack, lambast and insult Saudi Arabia. The manner in which he has delivered these rants, and the intentions behind them, have remained constant throughout those three appearances. The only thing that changed during the last speech was that Mr. Nasrallah managed to transgress even his own limits, politically, morally and even in terms of international law. For during this third and most recent speech he did not just direct his tirade against Saudis but, referencing events which happened centuries ago, he took aim at an entire religious sect. My God, is this what those who boast of being “soldiers of the velayat-e faqih” are really like, to betray, incite and threaten in this way?

Nasrallah is clearly beginning to realize that his audience in Lebanon is not with him in this “war” he is waging on Saudi Arabia and the Saudi people. The man simply does not care one iota that his extremist views and this shameless bacchanal of insults against a friendly nation like the Kingdom—and which he somehow claims amount to “a point of view”—actually damage the security of Lebanon (and not Iran) and lead it to the edge of a dangerous precipice. As if it is not enough that he is responsible for the ever-growing presidential vacuum in the country. In truth this latest speech is nothing except an attempt to incite sectarian tensions, a feat Nasrallah excels in to such a degree that he leaves all competitors—and there are many of them—biting his dust.

Continue reading at:

Hassan Nasrallah Khamenei?

The situation is panning out------my view>>> a social crisis developed in Tunisia----spread as a social phenomemon thruout the "arab" (mostly sunni) world and
shiites surveyed the disorder and decided "our time has come"...... "time to drink their blood"
the first time I ever heard the phrase "we'll drink their blood"----it
was before I knew the word 'sunni' or 'shiite' like more than 45 years
ago. I did notice that Iranians hated arabs but was clueless as to why. The
speaker was a Shiite from India (I later figured out) He was referring to the
hindus of India .....I was most impressed with the intensity of hatred. It took a few
years for me to realize that shiites are not victims (as I had surmised earlier---since
they are persecuted in Pakistan)-----they are damned aggressive. ----sorry folks--but there is more-----The good news ----at least as I has observed things over the
years-----is that Iranian muslims in the US do not seem all that interested. I have
never encountered a "nuskharahallah" type in the USA. Iranian muslims in the USA seem to want the other muslims to just LEAVE THEM ALONE <<< the
impression of one person-----who does not speak either Arabic or Farsi

Forum List

Back