Open up your pocketbooks: Maxine Waters Promises Reparations For Black Americans

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If the Democrats win back the House appears you may have a new reparations tax of some sorts. Quite frankly, I believe her. She wants to be president and will do anything to win the votes.

Can you imagine. President Waters, it has a nice ring. She will start with the mid-terms.

Maxine Waters: 'I'd Be Happy' To Get Reparations For Black Americans

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters said during an event in Selma, Alabama on Saturday that she would “be happy” to secure financial reparations for black Americans.

Waters said as long as Democrats win back the House in 2020 and are able to get a president who is friendly to their agenda, it would be “wonderful” to get reparations.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” Waters said when an event attendee pressed her to support reparations.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said. “And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,” she continued.

Waters also used the speech to attack President Trump, stating that he has a “bully mentality” and that we need someone in the White House who “understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world.”

CNN commentator Angela Rye asked Waters if that was her “stump speech for 2020,” and Waters just laughed and said “that’s kinda it.”

Won't happen.

If they win the mid-terms, I think she will go crazy with power and push for it and campaign on it. Can you imagine the voting once these Groupthink reps have their way? Anonymous down the line on anything. Though I suppose Trump can veto it all right?

"Mah bidness is to get fordy akers an' a muuule fer da deeee-send-ants uv dee bruvvers an' sisters dat were in bondage to dee Eeee-vil Tubob!"

Pigs will fly, first...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxie can have Reparations only if the Arabs and Berbers and Black African countries contribute heavily to the Reparations jackpot...

Black Africans had been making slaves of each other on a grand scale for untold generations before the Euros came in the 16th - 18th...

Arab Slavers and Muslim Berbers had been operating slave markets along various sections of the African coasts long before Whitey showed up...

So long, in fact, that they built Slaver Forts up and down the coast that were already old by the time the Whites came calling...

By then, the Black Africans and the Arab and Muslim Berber Slavers were operating what amounted to Drive-Thru Slave Shopping...

White Euro folk were merely frequent customers to that already ancient and long-thriving Drive-Thru Slave Mall...

You get the Arabs and Berbers and Black coastal nations to chip-in the lion's share of the Reparations Jackpot and we'll think about chipping-in.

Last edited:
If the Democrats win back the House appears you may have a new reparations tax of some sorts. Quite frankly, I believe her. She wants to be president and will do anything to win the votes.

Can you imagine. President Waters, it has a nice ring. She will start with the mid-terms.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters said during an event in Selma, Alabama on Saturday that she would “be happy” to secure financial reparations for black Americans.

Waters said as long as Democrats win back the House in 2020 and are able to get a president who is friendly to their agenda, it would be “wonderful” to get reparations.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” Waters said when an event attendee pressed her to support reparations.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said. “And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,” she continued.

Waters also used the speech to attack President Trump, stating that he has a “bully mentality” and that we need someone in the White House who “understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world.”

CNN commentator Angela Rye asked Waters if that was her “stump speech for 2020,” and Waters just laughed and said “that’s kinda it.”

Oh well...if we're going to give Wall Street $1 trillion for destroying the economy back in 2008, I have a hard time getting upset about this.

Won't happen.

If they win the mid-terms, I think she will go crazy with power and push for it and campaign on it. Can you imagine the voting once these Groupthink reps have their way? Anonymous down the line on anything. Though I suppose Trump can veto it all right?

If they win the mid-terms ( I don't believe they will), Maxine Waters will be the least of our problems.

What a pathetic invasive species those fucking wastes of time are. Good God what was anyone thinking shipping those fucking things over here.

Bottom line, should have picked our own fucking cotton and that stupid skinny ignorant thing would be dancing with a bone in her nose in Mali. Instead those fucking things have to give me diarrhea with every stupid thing they say and do.

Well, she'd have California EV...\

Doubt anyplace else is loopy enough to back her.

(I may have to rethink even Ca backing her)

What a pathetic invasive species those fucking wastes of time are. Good God what was anyone thinking shipping those fucking things over here.

Bottom line, should have picked our own fucking cotton and that stupid skinny ignorant thing would be dancing with a bone in her nose in Mali. Instead those fucking things have to give me diarrhea with every stupid thing they say and do.
There are people that are disgusting humans in every race and ethnicity. ;)

There are people disgusting humans in every race and ethnicity. ;)
Even if they got reparations and were niggah rich for a day they'd piss it so fast they'd be right back where they started and would want more..

So a bunch of people who were never slaves want a bunch of money from people who never owned one. Great.

No need for the racist name calling. Maxine should be judged by her character and policies, there is plenty to be critical of without racist name calling,

Pandering to the black vote: "Vote for Democrats an we give you free shit."

Forum List

Back