"Hillary Clinton’s Email Scandal Continues with Huma Abedin In Spotlight"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
SLOWLY, ever so slowly ALL the skells will be outed....I think late summer of 2020 would be the perfect time for a few dozen INDICTMENTS to be presented to the public 2 a week from August until early Nov.....just in time for the DeathRATS AND the MSM to lose their collective minds...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!"

SLOWLY, ever so slowly ALL the skells will be outed....I think late summer of 2020 would be the perfect time for a few dozen INDICTMENTS to be presented to the public 2 a week from August until early Nov.....just in time for the DeathRATS AND the MSM to lose their collective minds...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!"

Don't get your hopes up.. Abedin and Mills and others now all have immunity.. Thanks to Comey.. And every accommodation was made to them in their previous testimony... Smaller players will have to take the hits....

If "epoch news" doesn't know this -- you should fire them and get better sources...

I View This Stuff The Way I See Sports Now
If The Home Team Makes The Play-Offs
I May Tune In

When The Charges Start Coming Down
Then I'll Pay Attention

Don't get your hopes up.. Abedin and Mills and others now all have immunity.. Thanks to Comey.. And every accommodation was made to them in their previous testimony... Smaller players will have to take the hits....

If "epoch news" doesn't know this -- you should fire them and get better sources...

You do know a judge can vacate an immunity agreement if it's found that it was improperly issued by the DOJ. Emails of the folks participating in the probe knew they were being lied to and issued the immunity agreement anyway. The whole damn thing stinks to high heaven.

Last edited:

You do know a judge can vacate an immunity agreement if it's found that it was improperly issued by the DOJ. Emails of the folks participating in the probe knew they were being lied to and issued the immunity agreement anyway. The whole damn thing stink to high heaven.

When you interview and question Mills and Abedin in the SAME ROOM with immunity, you're not conducting a serious investigation.. Because these players KNEW what was happening and they were directed to break laws and protocols...

So PERHAPS, the immunity can be clawed back..

You do know a judge can vacate an immunity agreement if it's found that it was improperly issued by the DOJ. Emails of the folks participating in the probe knew they were being lied to and issued the immunity agreement anyway. The whole damn thing stink to high heaven.

When you interview and question Mills and Abedin in the SAME ROOM with immunity, you're not conducting a serious investigation.. Because these players KNEW what was happening and they were directed to break laws and protocols...

So PERHAPS, the immunity can be clawed back..

Not only that, Mills, a witness, was allowed to represent the bitch in the FBI interview, which was a sham.

Immunity ..... what were they given immunity for?.... Immunity is not an all purpose get out of jail card anytime....a smart prosecutor can easily redirect a person's immunity into not meaning anything when another line of questioning is pursued. Also if the party issuing immunity is no longer working in the Gov't , immunity is now in question .... we saw a small example of that with immunity given to Bill Cosby when the issuing prosecutor is no longer involved with the law or in govt service.....most people don't realize that.

the lock up clinton crowd cracks me up-

you idiots might as well stick to birth certificates.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"It's ridiculous that they investigated Trump for a whole two years."

"Year thirty. I think we've got her this time."

The traditional anniversary gift for 30 years is pearls. Do you think all the prosecuting right wingers will be wearing pearls?

Immunity ..... what were they given immunity for?.... Immunity is not an all purpose get out of jail card anytime....a smart prosecutor can easily redirect a person's immunity into not meaning anything when another line of questioning is pursued.

They were given immunity because the FBI was in a rush to clean up Mrs Clinton before the election.. Didn't need a lot of heavy interrogation to get in the way... And the immunity covers ANYTHING they did at State Dept with regards to the emails and communications of the "national security expert" that was their boss .. :rolleyes:

So the prosecutor has to be MORE than just smart. He would need to work freaking miracles to get around that roadblock that was left in place.... This is the sideshow.. For any kind of justice, they need to go after Hillary directly now..

Even her IT wanker who set up her system was given immunity.. Even tho he DESTROYED evidence with KNOWLEDGE that it was under subpoena...

You do know a judge can vacate an immunity agreement if it's found that it was improperly issued by the DOJ. Emails of the folks participating in the probe knew they were being lied to and issued the immunity agreement anyway. The whole damn thing stinks to high heaven.

Whenever something is so out front certain no amount of current law can stop the sudden changing to bring justice

Unequal justice because of crooked laws will not stop the changing to bring equal justice

Might many times makes right !!

Crooked people giving immunity will make the immunity null and void

In other words crooked people giving immunity will not stand

Immunity ..... what were they given immunity for?.... Immunity is not an all purpose get out of jail card anytime....a smart prosecutor can easily redirect a person's immunity into not meaning anything when another line of questioning is pursued.

They were given immunity because the FBI was in a rush to clean up Mrs Clinton before the election.. Didn't need a lot of heavy interrogation to get in the way... And the immunity covers ANYTHING they did at State Dept with regards to the emails and communications of the "national security expert" that was their boss .. :rolleyes:

So the prosecutor has to be MORE than just smart. He would need to work freaking miracles to get around that roadblock that was left in place.... This is the sideshow.. For any kind of justice, they need to go after Hillary directly now..

Even her IT wanker who set up her system was given immunity.. Even tho he DESTROYED evidence with KNOWLEDGE that it was under subpoena...
I believe the IT guy who set up her system worked for the State Department, for part of the time?

the guy who wiped her server clean, worked for another firm that handled the maintenance of her systems...

And her server WAS NOT UNDER SUBPOENA when he wiped out the 30k of private emails.... ONLY the government emails pertaining to Libya and Benghazi were under subpoena, and those govt emails were pulled out the previous December by her lawyers, and turned over to the State department.

there was NO SUBPOENA for her private emails, and NO SUBPOENA for her server in March either...not when the Private IT company bleach bit it, her Server was not asked for by the FBI until the following August, 5 months after the private company IT maintenance guy bleach bit the server.

fyi... so the server was NOT under subpoena either...

What crimes do you think Cheryl Mills and Abedine committed?

Were they playing footsies with a Foreign enemy Nation? :p

Crooked govt officials were working clintons investigation

That then makes the result null and void and no agreement can stand

Clinton now will be investigated by non crooks

Whenever something is so out front certain no amount of current law can stop the sudden changing to bring justice

Unequal justice because of crooked laws will not stop the changing to bring equal justice

I have no clue what you're trying to say, can you pleas translate that to english.

I have no clue what you're trying to say, can you pleas translate that to english.

Crooked govt officials cannot give immunity or bring a result that is permanent

The crooked officials gets charged with crimes and their crooked investigation becomes null and void

Then a new investigation will come by non crooks

Yeah, well she was always the fox in charge of the investigation into her hen house raids.

Now, hopefully, there will be a real investigation into her criminal activity.

Personally I doubt it, but I am hopeful.

Crooked govt officials cannot give immunity or bring a result that is permanent

The crooked officials gets charged with crimes and their crooked investigation becomes null and void

Then a new investigation will come by non crooks

Very likely, thanks.

Forum List

Back