oops!

That's what they want you to think.

I bet it was really all the remaining stocks of super-duper paint-on micro nano-thermite.

I bet it was really all the remaining stocks of super-duper paint-on micro nano-thermite.
:lol::lol:

So the discretion of the dead is funny to you ?..I thought is was just dead Muslims getting pissed on that would get a chuckle out of you but apparently it is just as funny to you when its your fellow Americans and veterans...you are two truly pathetic individuals and should seriously consider getting a real life and a real job

Last edited:
At the end of the report it is quoted: "We can, and will, do better, and as a result of the allegations and investigation, our ability to care for our fallen warriors is now stronger,”

It shouldn't be We can and will, but we better

This is some serious fucked up shit.....

• Banned

So the discretion of the dead is funny to you ?..I thought is was just dead Muslims getting pissed on that would get a chuckle out of you but apparently it is just as funny to you when its your fellow Americans and veterans...you are two truly pathetic individuals and should seriously consider getting a real life and a real job
do you mean desecration? Definition of DESECRATION
: an act or instance of desecrating : the state of being desecrated
Examples of DESECRATION
<the communicants were aghast at the desecration of the altar>
First Known Use of DESECRATION
circa 1717

Definition of DISCRETION
1: the quality of having or showing discernment or good judgment : the quality of being discreet : circumspection; especially : cautious reserve in speech
2: ability to make responsible decisions
3a : individual choice or judgment <left the decision to his discretion> b : power of free decision or latitude of choice within certain legal bounds <reached the age of discretion>
4: the result of separating or distinguishing
if you meant "DISCRETION" then I'd have to agree with you.
"THEY" were not very discreet with the remains!:lol:

Last edited:

the mindset of these twisted trolls is so evil its no surprise,the way they are willing to sell their souls down the drain for money.

So the desecration of the dead is funny to you ?..I thought is was just dead Muslims getting pissed on that would get a chuckle out of you but apparently it is just as funny to you when its your fellow Americans and veterans...you are two truly pathetic individuals and should seriously consider getting a real life and a real job

the mindset of these twisted trolls is so evil its no surprise,the way they are willing to sell their souls down the drain for money.

they have done the impossible and reached a new 9/11 troll low

why should that bother you you have no soul and no money.
to have a soul you must first be sentient .

dont you have some dead veterans to be mocking somewhere agent troll ??

dont you have some dead veterans to be mocking somewhere agent troll ??
060914NewDesecrater-X.gif

what eot's, paulie and handjob do as they can't get dates!

This may sound harsh, but I think it's silly. They are still dead!!! It was over a decade ago.

When I die... you can throw me in the garbage, roast me on the barbeque, or even hang me from a freeway overpass. Trust me, I won't mind.

Next people will be freaking out about burning holy books.....oh wait......never mind.....

It's funny and sad that the twofers will come on a board such as this one and try to express their "thoughts" on a board where the only real way to accomplish that is through the use of words. The problem seems to be that some of the twofers, such as Eots and Rimjob, have no clue as to the meaning of words. Eots just uses the wrong words for what he's trying to say and Rimjob is just an illiterate piece of shit that can't spell or even grasp the basics of communicating with the English language. Eot and Rimjob thinks anyone who disagrees with them is an agent of the government, like they're worth the government's time and money and Rimjob just posts his fart lines and that stupid, "fling shit in defeat like the monkey......" crap that he always posts. Sorry if you don't recognize Rimjob's line. I spelled all of the words right, something the idiot never does. My bad.:lol::lol:

Eots just uses the wrong words for what he's trying to say and Rimjob is just an illiterate piece of shit that can't spell or even grasp the basics of communicating with the English language. Eot and Rimjob thinks

SHAD UP! NIPPLEHEAD

Eots just uses the wrong words for what he's trying to say and Rimjob is just an illiterate piece of shit that can't spell or even grasp the basics of communicating with the English language. Eot and Rimjob thinks

SHAD UP! NIPPLEHEAD
:clap2::clap2: :lol::lol:

so says agent candycunt,the agent who cant even count saying 2010 was the ten year anniversay for 9/11 over at AWE. .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This may sound harsh, but I think it's silly. They are still dead!!! It was over a decade ago.

When I die... you can throw me in the garbage, roast me on the barbeque, or even hang me from a freeway overpass. Trust me, I won't mind.

Next people will be freaking out about burning holy books.....oh wait......never mind.....

if thats how you feel towards family members of yours that criminals go and murder,Im sure grateful Im not related to you as well are the 9/11 family members.

Forum List

Back