OOPS!! Yet another claim of police brutality....debunked by video.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Video refutes claims that St. Louis police held children at gunpoint

Ooops. A new twitter movement called #BlackBabiesMatter was gaining steam in St Louis after a black family claimed THIS:

CcamLxIUsAAmWri.jpg

An bunch of protesters swarmed the PD. A state senator chimed in on it. Facebook and Twitter went wild with cop hate.

Only problem? It never happened. It's yet another in a long line of FALSE claims of racism and police brutality.

The woman who LIED about it....not charged and is sticking to her story....despite VIDEO clearly showing what happened. A calm professional stop because her tag wasn't registered to the right vehicle. She left. No ticket. No fight. No guns drawn.

So....her version is she was pulled over for no reason and swarmed by cops with guns drawn who pointed guns at her babies and yelled for the 2 year old to "sit down or else" at gunpoint.

Hmmmm.

From here on....all claims of racism better have video PROOF or it just didn't happen.

I wonder how she's gonna keep claiming the officer pointed his gun at her babies....while we SEE the gun in his holster the whole time.

How about the 4:10 mark when we hear dispatch putting out another call with a "black male running on foot" hahaha

Same folks in that region who gave us "Hands up don't shoot" lie

UPDATE:

The St Louis investigators showed the video to the family.

- The woman who made the online posts says the video supports her story....in stunning denial.

- The rest of the family....now denied they ever even made the allegations haha!!! Just...nope...we never said all that

Pathetic.

I wonder how she's gonna keep claiming the officer pointed his gun at her babies....while we SEE the gun in his holster the whole time.

How about the 4:10 mark when we hear dispatch putting out another call with a "black male running on foot" hahaha
What about arresting her for making a false police report?

WHAT!!!??? YOU RACIST!!!!

To me she should be busted. Why should she get away with trying to make that cop go down for something that she knew very well that he wasn't guilty of?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back