Feral Homo's Infect Las Vegas

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You know its not enough for Vegas liberals to have a huge crime rate and to be as a city no more then a 'LEGIT' front for the mob. Las Vegas, SIN CITY and proud of it. But their 24 hour a day seven days a week diet of gambling, drugs and sex has caught up with them yet again. Meet Las Vegas newest resident.

1d58e568123f0cadd57f2a439fd4bfc2

"Social media's link to syphilis among gay men, which account for a majority of diagnosed cases, has led health officials to take their educational outreach directly to the websites and apps, in some cases creating profiles or buying advertisements."

Until liberals learn to quit sticking their dick where it does not belong you will see more and more of this. The virus can lay "dormant" for years thus infecting many innocent people.

"Caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum, syphilis spreads through skin-to-skin sexual contact when there's a sore or lesion, typically in the genital or anal areas or mouth."

"Skin to skin" contact. Don't even THINK of shaking hands with someone from Vegas, no telling who or what he just touched. The only kind of infection that moves faster is airborne such as a cold.

I myself would stay the hell out of Clark county as that seems to be the largest center for the homo and the infection.

"Clark County health officials declared an outbreak in Las Vegas last week after noting a 128 percent increase in reported syphilis cases since 2012 — with 615 of the 694 cases involving men diagnosed last year. This makes Nevada's rate of syphilis the highest in the Western U.S."

So much for "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".
Vegas outbreak makes Nevada syphilis rate highest in US West

Last edited:
You know its not enough for Vegas liberals to have a huge crime rate and to be as a city no more then a 'LEGIT' front for the mob. Las Vegas, SIN CITY and proud of it. But their 24 hour a day seven days a week diet of gambling, drugs and sex has caught up with them yet again. Meet Las Vegas newest resident.

Yes, what is it?

Yes, what is it?
spirochaete.jpg

• Banned

Yes, what is it?
The story loaded before it was ready. I must have mis-keyed.
So I fixed it in the edit mode. Sorry.

Forum List

Back