Oops. Nevermind. I've got egg on my face.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Bill Clinton Gets Emotional After Casting Electoral Vote for Hillary

Bill Clinton casts his electoral vote for his wife? Clinton is not an elector. WTF?

From ELLE

Today, Bill Clinton cast his electoral vote for the Democratic presidential nominee, and his wife, Hillary Clinton, in Albany, New York. After voting, Mr. Clinton spoke with reporters about what that experience was like and got emotional talking about the hard work HRC put in and obstacles she faced in the two-year lead up to the election.

"You know, I watched her work for two years, I watched her battle through that bogus email deal," he said, his voice full of emotion. "She fought through everything and she prevailed against it all."

• Banned
Well, I can't believe I did that. It should be YAHOO. LOL!

Everything is a mystery in republicanland...

dollar-soda.jpeg

Oh well, he's an elector and I am wrong. Shoulda checked it out first.

Last edited:
No, you can't - but one could have brains enough to recognize an actual news story, and if in doubt, take about a minute or so to see if - in this case - Clinton was actually an elector before starting a stupid thread calling it fake news, and declaring "Clinton is not an elector. WTF?"

OP owned up (what else could he do) - so it's over...but maybe a lesson could be learned here....maybe?

No, you can't - but one could have brains enough to recognize an actual news story, and if in doubt, take about a minute or so to see if - in this case - Clinton was actually an elector before starting a stupid thread calling it fake news, and declaring "Clinton is not an elector. WTF?"

OP owned up (what else could he do) - so it's over...but maybe a lesson could be learned here....maybe?
With all the lying media we have, how does that work?

With all the lying media we have, how does that work?

You go to the source to check it out. :)

Bill Clinton Gets Emotional After Casting Electoral Vote for Hillary

Bill Clinton casts his electoral vote for his wife? Clinton is not an elector. WTF?

From ELLE

Today, Bill Clinton cast his electoral vote for the Democratic presidential nominee, and his wife, Hillary Clinton, in Albany, New York. After voting, Mr. Clinton spoke with reporters about what that experience was like and got emotional talking about the hard work HRC put in and obstacles she faced in the two-year lead up to the election.

"You know, I watched her work for two years, I watched her battle through that bogus email deal," he said, his voice full of emotion. "She fought through everything and she prevailed against it all."
Yeah, the fat bitch prevailed all the way to losing the election. Great work, Hillary, and thanks a bunch. Now you can devote yourself full time to Energizer Bunny patrol in Chappaqua. And here's a tip. Tell your secret service you're going out for 5-6 hours, but then double back in about 20 minutes and you'll likely catch the Bunny with little Willie in her mouth.

Forum List

Back