Ooooh Iran is banning US citizens from entering their f**kd up country.

Shit. Now I'll have to change my travel plans. What's Syria like this time of year? :terror:

"Shit. Now I'll have to change my travel plans. What's Syria like this time of year? :terror:"

Well Syria is so so, but Beirut serves a better Conifer cocktail darling :smoke:

convert

I completely recommend the Conifer Cocktail, people here already know that I'm a Cocktail Aficionado.

¾oz Pear Brandy, ¾oz Green Chartreuse, ¾oz Maraschino Liqueur, ¾oz Dry Vermouth, 6 Droplets of Spruce Essence and a Maraschino cherry.

Shaken but not stirred, WTF is wrong with people who commit the ultimate sin of stirring a Cocktail :omg:

I don't know. You had me up until the Christmas tree drops. I think I might prefer to drink a good Sequoia, or Pecan tree with my Vermouth.

America's problems with the middle east are all self inflicted.

Yep, its' all on us. ME was a virtual paradise from time of Mohammed. Are we to blame for them wiping out Lebanon too?

Actually, he's somewhat correct. Our foreign policy has played a role in the catastrophes that have gone on over there for the last 70 years. We are, in fact, directly responsible for today's radicalized Iran.

Yes and the disaster begin with the 1953 coup d'état where the CIA was directly involved in the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The British with the Americans did this (British Codename Operation Boot, American Codename Operation Ajax)

Mohammad Mosaddegh wanted to audit the books of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC) and also to reduce APOC's control of Iran's oil, APOC refused to allow this, as they would, so the Iranian Parliament voted to nationalise the Iranian oil industry and they also expelled all foreign representatives of APOC from Iran.

So of course Prime Minister Mosaddegh had to go and so Britain (MI6) and America (CIA) jointly organised the overthrowing of his Government and installed the Western Puppet Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who had been the Shah of Iran since 1941 to not run Iran, but to just sit there and allow British and then also American oil companies to rape Iran of her oil and give the Iranian people peanuts from the profits.

A nation has a right to OWN it's OWN resources, why shouldn't Iran have nationalised it's OWN oil industry.

Indeed. As this was essentially the same scenario Castro pulled; tossed out US corporations.

And leftists continue to undergo their pilgrimages to Cuba, as there is no longer a Soviet Union, in the hopes of experiencing the paradise they want to share with all of us.

Yep, its' all on us. ME was a virtual paradise from time of Mohammed. Are we to blame for them wiping out Lebanon too?

Actually, he's somewhat correct. Our foreign policy has played a role in the catastrophes that have gone on over there for the last 70 years. We are, in fact, directly responsible for today's radicalized Iran.

Yes and the disaster begin with the 1953 coup d'état where the CIA was directly involved in the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The British with the Americans did this (British Codename Operation Boot, American Codename Operation Ajax)

Mohammad Mosaddegh wanted to audit the books of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC) and also to reduce APOC's control of Iran's oil, APOC refused to allow this, as they would, so the Iranian Parliament voted to nationalise the Iranian oil industry and they also expelled all foreign representatives of APOC from Iran.

So of course Prime Minister Mosaddegh had to go and so Britain (MI6) and America (CIA) jointly organised the overthrowing of his Government and installed the Western Puppet Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who had been the Shah of Iran since 1941 to not run Iran, but to just sit there and allow British and then also American oil companies to rape Iran of her oil and give the Iranian people peanuts from the profits.

A nation has a right to OWN it's OWN resources, why shouldn't Iran have nationalised it's OWN oil industry.

Indeed. As this was essentially the same scenario Castro pulled; tossed out US corporations.

And leftists continue to undergo their pilgrimages to Cuba, as there is no longer a Soviet Union, in the hopes of experiencing the paradise they want to share with all of us.

We were sharing Cuba like it was an american state bubby, member that?

This is why it's very hypocritical of Washington DC to comment about other nations interfering in other nations, with Washington DC's long track record of either directing organising coup d'état's or indirectly organising coup d'état's, it's the ultimate in naked hypocrisy for any Administration in Washington DC to criticise any other nation on this specific subject.

More recently, look at the disaster of Iraq, there was no need to remove Saddam Hussein, whilst he was a POS, he at least kept the Radical Islamist's under his heel, now post-Saddam ISIS are controlling a quarter of Iraq, including Mosul, which the Iraqi Army are once again attempting to retake from ISIS.

The same in Libya with Muammar Gaddafi which was even more insane, this because Gaddafi several years earlier had been brought in from the cold and was assisting the West in the fight against Al-Qaeda.

And it's sooo much better now. But no, I was a negative 80 years old then.

And as such, there is much you need to learn.

And whilst you school me can I have one of your Che t-shirts?

Shit. Now I'll have to change my travel plans. What's Syria like this time of year? :terror:

"Shit. Now I'll have to change my travel plans. What's Syria like this time of year? :terror:"

Well Syria is so so, but Beirut serves a better Conifer cocktail darling :smoke:

convert

I completely recommend the Conifer Cocktail, people here already know that I'm a Cocktail Aficionado.

¾oz Pear Brandy, ¾oz Green Chartreuse, ¾oz Maraschino Liqueur, ¾oz Dry Vermouth, 6 Droplets of Spruce Essence and a Maraschino cherry.

Shaken but not stirred, WTF is wrong with people who commit the ultimate sin of stirring a Cocktail :omg:

I don't know. You had me up until the Christmas tree drops. I think I might prefer to drink a good Sequoia, or Pecan tree with my Vermouth.

"I don't know. You had me up until the Christmas tree drops. I think I might prefer to drink a good Sequoia, or Pecan tree with my Vermouth."

The 6 drops of Spruce Essence actually compliments the other ingredients and makes it divine, you should try it.

You'd prefer a good Sequoia or Pecan tree, well it could be worse, you might take a fancy to one of those mega California Redwoods and they cause immense indigestion, so I wouldn't recommend you go there :omg:

This is why it's very hypocritical of Washington DC to comment about other nations interfering in other nations, with Washington DC's long track record of either directing organising coup d'état's or indirectly organising coup d'état's, it's the ultimate in naked hypocrisy for any Administration in Washington DC to criticise any other nation on this specific subject.

More recently, look at the disaster of Iraq, there was no need to remove Saddam Hussein, whilst he was a POS, he at least kept the Radical Islamist's under his heel, now post-Saddam ISIS are controlling a quarter of Iraq, including Mosul, which the Iraqi Army are once again attempting to retake from ISIS.

The same in Libya with Muammar Gaddafi which was even more insane, this because Gaddafi several years earlier had been brought in from the cold and was assisting the West in the fight against Al-Qaeda.

Absolutely mam. Course there is all that business about Saddam and Gaddafi pulling their oil production off of the dollar as a currency.

And we've been fucking about in Haiti and South America forever. We simply do not walk our own talk and it seems too much to ask of this power structure.

Can we get a Saul Alinsky name drop on this thread as well since we can't have a serious converation?

I expect the libs even now are preparing to file suit to get their right to be a hostage back.....

Iran won't be able to bitchslap Trump the way they did obozo. I'll tell you that much.

Can we get a Saul Alinsky name drop on this thread as well since we can't have a serious converation?

Ooooo!!! Can I borrow your copy of that as well? I'll bet it's all bookmarked and underlined right next to your copies of Das Kapital, and Lenin's "on imperialism."

Ooooo!!! Can I borrow your copy of that as well? I'll bet it's all bookmarked and underlined right next to your copies of Das Kapital, and Lenin's "on imperialism."

Cen we get a Bill Ayers in here?

Forum List

Back