Ooh-Fukkin-Rah!

If my penis was supposed to dilate like a vagina, it surely would make it easier. But cesarean is for those women that don't sufficiently dilate, or are just too small. My first wife and a girl friend both had a C-sections. Both were given locals and said it wasn't that bad.
I dilated completely and pushed for three hours after twenty three hours of labor with my epidural having worn off and then they figured out his head was stuck on my pelvis. And as for c sections not being that bad, the thing is you forget the pain but I didn't. Just to go to the bathroom I had to hold a pillow because of the pain. At one point I coughed and it hurt so bad I asked the nurse to make sure I had not split open. Then to top it off since they pull out your insides when they do one I didn't poop for almost two weeks. You try taking a crap after two weeks when you have a six incision on your stomach.
And as for the epidural they don't put it in until you are farther along, so you are having painful contraction and you have to hunch over your pregnant belly and stay very still so they don't paralize you when they threading it into your spine. Yeah! So you are right, it is just a walk in the park.

I didn't claim it was "a walk in the park." I simply repeated what I was told. I never heard anything like that from either of my exs. But I'm not calling you a liar either. I'm sure you're telling the truth. I'll have to make a point to remember to ask one of them if it was really that bad for them though. Now I'm curious.

I do know one thing for sure though, and that's that a c-section saves the female part from partial ruin. It still feels the same, thank God.
My case wasn't a typical case. My doctor was stupid to realize where my uterus was at before he made me go through hours of labor. Afterwords he told me I would always have to have a c section to do this, I wanted to punch him. And don't worry I was really just joking around, and I sure as hell didn't take offense to anything you said. And I am sure getting power shots in the arm sucks too.:razz:
I flitched once when I got Hep shot in my ass, my ass hurt for weeks.
I think the worst was when I had to get a shot in my finger to numb it before I got stitches, I swear the guy scraped the bone.

I think the worst thing is, is when you have to watch them give your six week old baby three shots in each leg. I think my son's fear of public restrooms comes from getting shots at the doctor's office, they both have that sterile look. lol

I think the worst thing is, is when you have to watch them give your six week old baby three shots in each leg. I think my son's fear of public restrooms comes from getting shots at the doctor's office, they both have that sterile look. lol

What public bathrooms have you seen? :eusa_eh:

Though I just got here from page one and I'm dying to know how a discussion about Clint and Marines turned into a discussion about childbirth and babies.

Gunny and all other marines.....please tell me you've watched Gran Torino. It is flipping fabulous. Particularly watch for the "manning up" scene. It's fucking hilarious.

Though I just got here from page one and I'm dying to know how a discussion about Clint and Marines turned into a discussion about childbirth and babies.

Gunny and all other marines.....please tell me you've watched Gran Torino. It is flipping fabulous. Particularly watch for the "manning up" scene. It's fucking hilarious.

I cried hard at the end of that movie. Great flick!

What public bathrooms have you seen? :eusa_eh:
I meant sterile looking sorry! I am just guessing that is why, he freaks out when I take him to the dentist also.

werent you just bitching about a shot from a pressure gun? but i love the disminishing of the females pain in chidlbirth....i got a shot of demoral.....i told the doctor...my to hubby's sugrin that had i know how fucking bad his drugs were i would have brought my own....
i dont care how that baby comes out ...its painful and c sections take longer to recover from....

i hope you need a big ass shot in your butt.....

remember the old polio shots where they started 3 ft back and banged them into your arm?

I love the diminishing of a semi-humorous thread by some female that wants to come in and play the relativist, putting down bitching about the marquis de corpsmen by comparing it to childbirth.

Why does everything on this board have to turn into "mine was better" or "mine was worse" even if doesn't have a damned thing to do with the topic being discussed?
us females just ruin it every time for you don't we? It must really suck to be you, and I am sorry if I took that away from you.:eusa_shhh:

I didn't say a damned thing about females. My comment was in regard to anyone that has to barge into a thread, go off topic, just to try and one-up with "mine was better/worse."

So really, it sucks to be YOU that you have to attention whore like that. You took nothing away from me. I find gnats annoying too.

Can't say as I have seen it.

I dilated completely and pushed for three hours after twenty three hours of labor with my epidural having worn off and then they figured out his head was stuck on my pelvis. And as for c sections not being that bad, the thing is you forget the pain but I didn't. Just to go to the bathroom I had to hold a pillow because of the pain. At one point I coughed and it hurt so bad I asked the nurse to make sure I had not split open. Then to top it off since they pull out your insides when they do one I didn't poop for almost two weeks. You try taking a crap after two weeks when you have a six incision on your stomach.
And as for the epidural they don't put it in until you are farther along, so you are having painful contraction and you have to hunch over your pregnant belly and stay very still so they don't paralize you when they threading it into your spine. Yeah! So you are right, it is just a walk in the park.

I didn't claim it was "a walk in the park." I simply repeated what I was told. I never heard anything like that from either of my exs. But I'm not calling you a liar either. I'm sure you're telling the truth. I'll have to make a point to remember to ask one of them if it was really that bad for them though. Now I'm curious.

I do know one thing for sure though, and that's that a c-section saves the female part from partial ruin. It still feels the same, thank God.
My case wasn't a typical case. My doctor was stupid to realize where my uterus was at before he made me go through hours of labor. Afterwords he told me I would always have to have a c section to do this, I wanted to punch him. And don't worry I was really just joking around, and I sure as hell didn't take offense to anything you said. And I am sure getting power shots in the arm sucks too.:razz:
I flitched once when I got Hep shot in my ass, my ass hurt for weeks.
I think the worst was when I had to get a shot in my finger to numb it before I got stitches, I swear the guy scraped the bone.

My first wife was just a petite woman. She was all of 95 pounds when she got pregnant. But she carried to term and it was big, healthy baby. She spent 24 hours in labor including back labor, and I finally told the nurse if somebody didn't cut that baby out, I WOULD! I was sick of watching her lay there in pain, and I was really starting to get pissed off. My other girl friend had a kid a few years after I broke up with her. She mentioned that they'd done a c-section on her and I fully understood why. She was abnormally tight down there. Sex was OK but getting the thing in there sometimes took some considerable pushing. I couldn't imagine a BABY coming out THAT. If that's TMI I apologize.

I haven't either, but I'd like to see it. I wait until all that stuff comes out on Blu-Ray then buy it.

Yea well, I lost all my limbs, half an eye, got my ears ripped off, and my penis chopped off and fed to me while I was POW in WW2!! LOL ... Beat that....

What did you do after that? Get a job as a paperweight?

Needle on a compass.:lol:
Yeah we got lost one time while hiking up around Lake Tahoe, so I just cut off a small tree, picked him up and stuck him on the stump, rubbed his head to magnetize it and sure enough, he pointed north.

Yea well, I lost all my limbs, half an eye, got my ears ripped off, and my penis chopped off and fed to me while I was POW in WW2!! LOL ... Beat that....

Hey, stop stealin' bob's war stories! :lol:

To Bob's credit, I haven't seen him say anything bad actually happened to him. (Other than rail about being abused generally). I've called him out for being a REMF directly and he hasn't denied it. So, until he does, whining Bobby was in the rear with the gear as far as I'm concerned.

To Bob's credit, I haven't seen him say anything bad actually happened to him. (Other than rail about being abused generally). I've called him out for being a REMF directly and he hasn't denied it. So, until he does, whining Bobby was in the rear with the gear as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't he say something about getting rapes in the barracs or something?

He hasn't voted himself into the army in the poll. I know at least Crimson White and CSM are army vets. Thought there were a few more.

Didn't he say something about getting rapes in the barracs or something?

I didn't see that. Kinda to my point though. If he was in the barracks in Vietnam, he was a REMF.

I haven't either, but I'd like to see it. I wait until all that stuff comes out on Blu-Ray then buy it.
It just came out on blue ray. I have heard Clint has owned the script for awhile but was not old enough to play the part until now, but that could be a rumor. Just imagine his character as the Gunny but older. The movie just shows that you can't be too old to be changed by someone.

Forum List

Back