Ooh-Fukkin-Rah!

Pale Rider - I was never a big fan of those shot guns. They are such a pain in the ass to use. The reason people used to get cut with them is that they would move a bit while you were giving the shot. But as far as shots go, if you've got nothing better to do, why not give the troopies some shots??? It's great entertainment, a worthwhile endeavor, and it helps stamp out disease. Besides that it's free! The only thing more fun than giving out shots was running the clap line after a liberty port overseas. It seems that after drinking large amounts of beer while on liberty, grunts also love to get up close and personal with ladies of the evening... Seems like nobody likes to use a raincoat in the bad weather.

Yeah I mentioned the don't move part.

I never had an A.F. friend that caught Chlamydia.

Gunny - Can't help it. It's what they taught us in school. That and take a couple of these pills and shut up! I think it's so funny to see a guy who can rip your throat out with one swift motion pass out from getting a little routine shot!

You have a point? I'd rather be skewered with a bayonet.:eusa_eh:

Besides, I think y'all just made up shots. Let's see what we can tell teh dumb jarhead we're injecting into him today. Got blisters from a hump? Oh, you need a typhoid shot.:evil:

You know what happens when you get a typhoid shot on Thursday? You ain't going any-damned-where Friday night. You fuckers did that shit on purpose and you know it.:evil:
Why is it that men are always scared of needles. Shit I got a large needle stuck into my back and I was praying for them to do it faster.

Nothing to do with the needle; although, hardly one of my favorite things. In teh case of a typhoid shot, it's the laying up for two days with every joint and muscle in your body so weak you can hardly move and aching so bad every time you do move, that you do it only when necessary. The 100+ degree fever is just a bonus.

You ever gotten six shots at once out of a gun with three hundred PSI of water pressure behind it that just blasts it through your skin, and if you flinch it cuts you wide open like a razor blade? G.I.'s have... in both arms. You bleed regardless.

wtf?

One of the many benefits of simplifying mass production.:lol: It's basically an airgun designed to blow "X" amount of stuff "X" amount if distance into an arm. Placed squarely against the arm, it does it's job. Not real pleasant, but also not as painful as it sounds. Unless you move. It WILL, as PR says, rip a furrow in your arm/shoulder because it's going to shoot "X" amount of stuff "X" amount of distance, period.

IIRC, PR is also correct in that they can load 6 different shots into a gun. The most you get is during recruit training when they're filling you full of all the standard stuff to keep all their paperwork in order.

Which is all besides the point that when you go to sickbay with an ankle sprain, the corpsman looks first on the left side of your medical record at your shot record. Sick bastards.:evil:

:lol:

Why is it that men are always scared of needles. Shit I got a large needle stuck into my back and I was praying for them to do it faster.

You ever gotten six shots at once out of a gun with three hundred PSI of water pressure behind it that just blasts it through your skin, and if you flinch it cuts you wide open like a razor blade? G.I.'s have... in both arms. You bleed regardless.
Have you ever tried to push a lemon out of your penis? Then have them cut you open and take it out. :eusa_shhh:

:rolleyes:

You have a point? I'd rather be skewered with a bayonet.:eusa_eh:

Besides, I think y'all just made up shots. Let's see what we can tell teh dumb jarhead we're injecting into him today. Got blisters from a hump? Oh, you need a typhoid shot.:evil:

You know what happens when you get a typhoid shot on Thursday? You ain't going any-damned-where Friday night. You fuckers did that shit on purpose and you know it.:evil:

Nothing to do with the needle; although, hardly one of my favorite things. In teh case of a typhoid shot, it's the laying up for two days with every joint and muscle in your body so weak you can hardly move and aching so bad every time you do move, that you do it only when necessary. The 100+ degree fever is just a bonus.

Nobody gets those shots unless you are going overseas now... I got mine before I shipped off to the middle east the first time... MAN, THEY FUCKING HURT...!

Have you ever tried to push a lemon out of your penis? Then have them cut you open and take it out. :eusa_shhh:

If my penis was supposed to dilate like a vagina, it surely would make it easier. But cesarean is for those women that don't sufficiently dilate, or are just too small. My first wife and a girl friend both had a C-sections. Both were given locals and said it wasn't that bad.

werent you just bitching about a shot from a pressure gun? but i love the disminishing of the females pain in chidlbirth....i got a shot of demoral.....i told the doctor...my to hubby's sugrin that had i know how fucking bad his drugs were i would have brought my own....
i dont care how that baby comes out ...its painful and c sections take longer to recover from....

i hope you need a big ass shot in your butt.....

remember the old polio shots where they started 3 ft back and banged them into your arm?

I love the diminishing of a semi-humorous thread by some female that wants to come in and play the relativist, putting down bitching about the marquis de corpsmen by comparing it to childbirth.

Why does everything on this board have to turn into "mine was better" or "mine was worse" even if doesn't have a damned thing to do with the topic being discussed?

I love the diminishing of a semi-humorous thread by some female that wants to come in and play the relativist, putting down bitching about the marquis de corpsmen by comparing it to childbirth.

Why does everything on this board have to turn into "mine was better" or "mine was worse" even if doesn't have a damned thing to do with the topic being discussed?

If God wanted people to be intelligent, Gunny, He would have miracled their asses up to a higher IQ.

If my penis was supposed to dilate like a vagina, it surely would make it easier. But cesarean is for those women that don't sufficiently dilate, or are just too small. My first wife and a girl friend both had a C-sections. Both were given locals and said it wasn't that bad.

werent you just bitching about a shot from a pressure gun? but i love the disminishing of the females pain in chidlbirth....i got a shot of demoral.....i told the doctor...my to hubby's sugrin that had i know how fucking bad his drugs were i would have brought my own....
i dont care how that baby comes out ...its painful and c sections take longer to recover from....

remember the old polio shots where they started 3 ft back and banged them into your arm?

Yea well, I lost all my limbs, half an eye, got my ears ripped off, and my penis chopped off and fed to me while I was POW in WW2!! LOL ... Beat that....

Nobody gets those shots unless you are going overseas now... I got mine before I shipped off to the middle east the first time... MAN, THEY FUCKING HURT...!

That I don't know about for sure. I first went overseas when I was 2 years old. I got the full meal deal several times before I ever enlisted being an Air Force dependent.

I WAS smart enough to carry my dependent shot record with me into the Corps. I think I escaped a few.:lol:

That I don't know about for sure. I first went overseas when I was 2 years old. I got the full meal deal several times before I ever enlisted being an Air Force dependent.

I WAS smart enough to carry my dependent shot record with me into the Corps. I think I escaped a few.:lol:

I enlisted back in '99 and none of us got shots with the gun. However, all of us that got deployed wether it be to Korea or to a battle zone got that fucking anthrax shot with the gun. Not my best memory in the military.

And just a comment on the video.... Great scene. I haven't seen that movie yet. Brings back a few memories though. Reminds me of our drill Sgt in Ft. Knox. He would charge in the room and pick up a ammo box full of rifle cleaning supplies and throw it across the room and start screaming and going psyco on our platoon. Don't even remember wtf he was screaming about, I just knew to get my ass "TOE TO LINE"...... LOL... :lol:

I enlisted back in '99 and none of us got shots with the gun. However, all of us that got deployed wether it be to Korea or to a battle zone got that fucking anthrax shot with the gun. Not my best memory in the military.

And just a comment on the video.... Great scene. I haven't seen that movie yet. Brings back a few memories though. Reminds me of our drill Sgt in Ft. Knox. He would charge in the room and pick up a ammo box full of rifle cleaning supplies and throw it across the room and start screaming and going psyco on our platoon. Don't even remember wtf he was screaming about, I just knew to get my ass "TOE TO LINE"...... LOL... :lol:

We got the anthrax shots before and during my last deployment in 98. We got them with a needle though. Didn't bother me at all, and think a lot more was made of it than there actually was to it.

The conspiracy freaks were tripping out and I just pointed out that if the government wanted to experiment on us, they'd slip something into the gun when we got the multiple shots and just not tell us. Why would they feel the need to announce it?

Ranchers around here have been using that vaccine since the 70s.

We got the anthrax shots before and during my last deployment in 98. We got them with a needle though. Didn't bother me at all, and think a lot more was made of it than there actually was to it.

The conspiracy freaks were tripping out and I just pointed out that if the government wanted to experiment on us, they'd slip something into the gun when we got the multiple shots and just not tell us. Why would they feel the need to announce it?

It's things like this that make me hate my government. Lies, deception, etc. Man.... I only joined for what being a solider stood for... I really don't like "who" I was working for. Using us for human experimentation and shit to that nature, that is BS... I am on another board called abovetopsecret.com and I have learned about TONS of government conspiracies. I know more than I care to, but enough to want to overthrow our government and take my country. This country belongs to the PEOPLE... not the GOVERNMENT....

It's things like this that make me hate my government. Lies, deception, etc. Man.... I only joined for what being a solider stood for... I really don't like "who" I was working for. Using us for human experimentation and shit to that nature, that is BS... I am on another board called abovetopsecret.com and I have learned about TONS of government conspiracies. I know more than I care to, but enough to want to overthrow our government and take my country. This country belongs to the PEOPLE... not the GOVERNMENT....

Like I said, ranchers around here have been using that anthrax vaccine since the 70s. While I don't place the gov't above shady stuff, there's a lot of theories out there that are completely absurd.

I dilated completely and pushed for three hours after twenty three hours of labor with my epidural having worn off and then they figured out his head was stuck on my pelvis. And as for c sections not being that bad, the thing is you forget the pain but I didn't. Just to go to the bathroom I had to hold a pillow because of the pain. At one point I coughed and it hurt so bad I asked the nurse to make sure I had not split open. Then to top it off since they pull out your insides when they do one I didn't poop for almost two weeks. You try taking a crap after two weeks when you have a six incision on your stomach.
And as for the epidural they don't put it in until you are farther along, so you are having painful contraction and you have to hunch over your pregnant belly and stay very still so they don't paralize you when they threading it into your spine. Yeah! So you are right, it is just a walk in the park.

us females just ruin it every time for you don't we? It must really suck to be you, and I am sorry if I took that away from you.:eusa_shhh:

I dilated completely and pushed for three hours after twenty three hours of labor with my epidural having worn off and then they figured out his head was stuck on my pelvis. And as for c sections not being that bad, the thing is you forget the pain but I didn't. Just to go to the bathroom I had to hold a pillow because of the pain. At one point I coughed and it hurt so bad I asked the nurse to make sure I had not split open. Then to top it off since they pull out your insides when they do one I didn't poop for almost two weeks. You try taking a crap after two weeks when you have a six incision on your stomach.
And as for the epidural they don't put it in until you are farther along, so you are having painful contraction and you have to hunch over your pregnant belly and stay very still so they don't paralize you when they threading it into your spine. Yeah! So you are right, it is just a walk in the park.

I didn't claim it was "a walk in the park." I simply repeated what I was told. I never heard anything like that from either of my exs. But I'm not calling you a liar either. I'm sure you're telling the truth. I'll have to make a point to remember to ask one of them if it was really that bad for them though. Now I'm curious.

I do know one thing for sure though, and that's that a c-section saves the female part from partial ruin. It still feels the same, thank God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back