ONLY THE BLACK GUY GETS ARRESTED AT OPEN CARRY MARCH

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Only the Black Guy Gets Arrested at Open Carry March Black Like Moi

The group HĪµllā€™s Saints are notorious for their open carry marches, where they walk through

neighborhoods as a celebration of their freedoms. Normally, the events are peaceful and nobody gets arrested, but during a march in Michigan the only black member of the gun rights group was forced to the ground and taken into custody.

During marches, HĪµllā€™s Saints members are friendly as they speak to residents about gun laws and their rights under the Constitution. They are trained in how best to deal with nervousness as well as authorities, but that knowledge couldnā€™t prevent the only black member of the group from getting locked up.

On a September 9th walk through a Detroit community, Elijah Woody, who is black, was arrested. While the other white members were forced to the ground and later released, Woody was thrown in the back of a squad car and taken to jail.

Come one come all to see the fanciful display of excuse that is about to be released!!!

And how many times have you seen a black guy exercising his right to open carry? That would probably be ZERO.

Wrong again!

wow, so someone is there to take notice of this huh?

HOW AMAZING. What would our simple lives be without knowing this. holy smokes

race HUSTLERS on the left are sickos

learned well from people like Obama and sharpton

The group HĪµllā€™s Saints are notorious for their open carry marches, where they walk through

neighborhoods as a celebration of their freedoms. Normally, the events are peaceful and nobody gets arrested, but during a march in Michigan the only black member of the gun rights group was forced to the ground and taken into custody.

During marches, HĪµllā€™s Saints members are friendly as they speak to residents about gun laws and their rights under the Constitution. They are trained in how best to deal with nervousness as well as authorities, but that knowledge couldnā€™t prevent the only black member of the group from getting locked up.

On a September 9th walk through a Detroit community, Elijah Woody, who is black, was arrested. While the other white members were forced to the ground and later released, Woody was thrown in the back of a squad car and taken to jail.

Come one come all to see the fanciful display of excuse that is about to be released!!!

And how many times have you seen a black guy exercising his right to open carry? That would probably be ZERO.

Wrong again!

Fail.
Woody was carrying a concealed hand gun without a CHL and the cops smelled weed and found a blunt on the sidewalk giving them the right to search.
Oh....and by the way. The police had ALL the members on the ground during the the stop.
Wait whaaaat..? White people being forced to kiss the pavement while open carrying? Why that never happens!!!
You're a complete moron.

Wrong again!

Fail.
Woody was carrying a concealed hand gun without a CHL and the cops smelled weed and found a blunt on the sidewalk giving them the right to search.
Oh....and by the way. The police had ALL the members on the ground during the the stop.
Wait whaaaat..? White people being forced to kiss the pavement while open carrying? Why that never happens!!!
You're a complete moron.

I couldn't see his post so what SITE they dug this off of. but I can't only guess some leftwing hate site.

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

I couldn't see his post so what SITE they dug this off of. but I can't only guess some leftwing hate site.

Good guess,it was one of those "pity me I'm a victim" black sites.

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

Once again, the idiot here in making up reasons why the only arrest that happened was of the one black guy.

From the article itself:

The group was honest in its assessment that this was a ā€œracially prejudicialā€ arrest. But the group isnā€™t giving up and plans to rally around their incarcerated friend.

Dam, all you have to do is NOT make up stories about weed smells, blunts or other phoney shit and you'd be fine, but no...you had to go all fiction writer on everyone

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

Once again, the idiot here in making up reasons why the only arrest that happened was of the one black guy.

From the article itself:

The group was honest in its assessment that this was a ā€œracially prejudicialā€ arrest. But the group isnā€™t giving up and plans to rally around their incarcerated friend.

Dam, all you have to do is NOT make up stories about weed smells, blunts or other phoney shit and you'd be fine, but no...you had to go all fiction writer on everyone

Fuck your biased article.
Do a little research nimrod.

Herewego just made up charges that dont exist.

Smelled weed so obviously they arrested the black guy for possession on smells.

Except they didnt...You lied faggot

Herewego: The police heard a ticking sound....low and behold the black guy had dynamite strapped to his chest. Just then I swooped in a cut the red wire to save the day.

FOH Captain Faggot

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

oh yeah, now I saw it. black like me...Booo hooo waaaa fweel sorry for me ok

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

Stoopid Stuff -

So prove it didn't happen.

You can't.

:anj_stfu:

But wait!

Didn't the nutters just say that would not happen?

Man Decides World s Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

BTW, one of the worst examples of this bias was in the photos from the Waco Biker Thug Shootout.

NINE people dead but the thugs were all sitting around, laughing, talking, checking their cell phones.

473888412.jpg

Nine people dead?

Ok hold up, I'm about to beat this level on Candy Crush

wow, so someone is there to take notice of this huh?

HOW AMAZING. What would our simple lives be without knowing this. holy smokes

race HUSTLERS on the left are sickos

learned well from people like Obama and sharpton
oh my gawd oh my gawd someone stop Obama frinken fracken sharpton

Wrong again!

Fail.
You're a complete moron.

Stoopid Stuff -

So prove it didn't happen.

You can't.

:anj_stfu:

You want to talk about stupid? How about the level of stupidity it takes to accept a story on a black woe is me site and run with it without vetting the story through other sources.
Now that's the definition of stupid right there.
And it fits you all to well.

Forum List

Back