Only Syria, Nicaragua, N Korea and Belarus Support Russia

Because these are the nations of losers

I know for certain that India and China are buying endless amounts of oil. That's the most important support Putin needs to continue his campaign.

Geopolitics is a tough game. It's even tougher if a nation loses its place and its focus. Just look at Canada, we possess a fraction of the influence we once held.

You follow our approach at your own expense (and probably increasing the risk of many other Western nations if you fail as we are).

Have no doubts that Russian propaganda will spin this vote as Russia's win. Out of 193 countries almost 50 either abstained or didn't vote. Including India and China. They will count this number as such who supported Russia despite 'enormous pressure from the US'.

Golly! So many nations have voted with the US against Russia! Just look:
Albania, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, France, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom, Greece, Turkey, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden! Wait a minute ...... those are all NATO members or NATO affiliates! Hmmmmm, I smell something.
rat.gif

Russia has proposed that a secret ballot be held on this issue. But under pressure from the United States, who were afraid that in the case of a secret ballot, intimidation would not work and many countries would vote "incorrectly", Russia's offer was cowardly rejected.
The United States has not had any attractive ideas for a very long time, only brute force, lies and perversions remained for influence.
What difference does it make how they voted. The UN has long been a club of interests under the leadership of the shining democracy of the United States. After the United States and NATO wiped their ass with the UN in 1999 during the attack on Yugoslavia, it still stinks of shit. It is not worth leaving the UN, but it is also not worth taking into account the opinion of the UN.

Last edited:
Russia has proposed that a secret ballot be held on this issue. But under pressure from the United States, who were afraid that in the case of a secret ballot, intimidation would not work and many countries would vote "incorrectly", Russia's offer was cowardly rejected.
Now that is an interesting bit of info. Do you have a link handy? I don't know if a secret ballot would break the deal but I have no doubt the results would be astounding. I think Hungary, Slovakia ... maybe Poland would be among the vote-changers.

The United States has not had any attractive ideas for a very long time, only brute force, lies and perversions remained for influence.
What difference does it make how they voted. The UN has long been a club of interests under the leadership of the shining democracy of the United States. After the United States and NATO wiped their ass with the UN in 1999 during the attack on Yugoslavia, it still stinks of shit. It is not worth leaving the UN, but it is also not worth taking into account the opinion of the UN.
This is the sort of info the US doesn't want public. They have destroyed the UN and are doing everything possible to do the same to the EU. Need I even mention NATO? No, that's too obvious.

Forum List

Back