Only rich people should have kids.

In this day of readily available contraception and abortion, there is no excuse for poor people having kids. Women do it purely for the money which they spend on themselves. It's a never-ending cycle unless we stop it and say there will be no increase in your welfare allotment for having more kids.

If that were the law you never would have been born.

Maybe you're on to something.

In this day of readily available contraception and abortion, there is no excuse for poor people having kids. Women do it purely for the money which they spend on themselves. It's a never-ending cycle unless we stop it and say there will be no increase in your welfare allotment for having more kids.

Still a virgin, huh, Kid?

:lol:

This is un-Constitutional, unenforceable, and typically reprehensible of you and most others on the right.

Unconstitutional? HAHAHA Where does the constitution say anything about what welfare payments should be.? You silly libs just call every idea you don't like unconstitutional.

]Eugenics had supporters and opponents in both parties, it had a brief resurgence in the 1930s till the rise of Nazi Germany made it politically unpopular.

Please explain how reducing welfare payments has anything to do with eugenics anyway.

You are a complete and total fuck wit.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Were your parents rich?

If only the rich had children, who would do all the work? Didn't think that one through did ya?

People on welfare don't do work. As i explained, their career is to have kids and then go on welfare. THINK

It appears none of the libs will address the issue. They just make personal attacks. Even they know welfare has gotten out of hand. It's become a career choice for most blacks and hispanics. Have a bunch of kids so you can go on welfare and live off working white people.

IMO, having kids is an inalienable or unalienable right, given to us by our creator, that can not be taken away by our gvt.

Our government has been given no constitutional power to ever take that away from us free citizen, (not certain on prisoners?)....we can choose not to have children, but the gvt can not choose for us.... Thank God!

I know of a case in my area where a mother forced her 14 year old daughter to have sex with her uncle so she could get pregnant and draw more welfare. This is the gift liberals have giving to the Black community. Good job Lyndon Baines Johnson.

It appears none of the libs will address the issue. They just make personal attacks. Even they know welfare has gotten out of hand. It's become a career choice for most blacks and hispanics. Have a bunch of kids so you can go on welfare and live off working white people.

So why didn't you just say black and brown people shouldn't be allowed to have kids? Its what you were getting at the whole time.

Last edited:
IMO, having kids is an inalienable or unalienable right, given to us by our creator, that can not be taken away by our gvt.

Our government has been given no constitutional power to ever take that away from us free citizen, (not certain on prisoners?)....we can choose not to have children, but the gvt can not choose for us.... Thank God!

HAHAHA. You don't even understand the issue. No one is saying the govt should ban people from having kids. The board is saying the govt should stop giving people money for having kids.

Have all the kids you want as long as YOU take care of them.

I know of a case in my area where a mother forced her 14 year old daughter to have sex with her uncle so she could get pregnant and draw more welfare. This is the gift liberals have giving to the Black community. Good job Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Happens every day. Blacks know they don't have the brains to get real jobs so they make a career out of having kids!!!

So why didn't you just say black and brown people shouldn't be allowed to have kids? Its what you were getting at the whole time.

That's a lie. Lots of whites on welfare and everybody but you knows it.

Happens every day. Blacks know they don't have the brains to get real jobs so they make a career out of having kids!!!

Let me get this straight, you are saying Black people are stupid?
However you start a thread that says only the rich should have children.

How stupid does one have to be to believe that all White people are rich and that there are no rich Black people.

I wish stupid people wouldn't have children, then you couldn't start these threads devoid of any semblance of intelligence.

That's a lie. Lots of whites on welfare and everybody but you knows it.

Actually more Whites are on welfare than Blacks but it's easy to see how someone like you would be ignorant of that fact.

Forum List

Back