Only rich people should have kids.

[
Actually more Whites are on welfare than Blacks but it's easy to see how someone like you would be ignorant of that fact.

Apparently you're ignorant of the fact that whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1!! So it would be no surprise if there were slightly more whites than blacks on welfare.

Fact is it's hard to say since obozo classifies lots of hispanics as white when adds up the welfare numbers.

It appears none of the libs will address the issue. They just make personal attacks. Even they know welfare has gotten out of hand. It's become a career choice for most blacks and hispanics. Have a bunch of kids so you can go on welfare and live off working white people.

So why didn't you just say black and brown people shouldn't be allowed to have kids? Its what you were getting at the whole time.

That's a lie. Lots of whites on welfare and everybody but you knows it.

So then I'll ask again, were your parents rich?

[
Actually more Whites are on welfare than Blacks but it's easy to see how someone like you would be ignorant of that fact.

Apparently you're ignorant of the fact that whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1!! So it would be no surprise if there were slightly more whites than blacks on welfare.

Fact is it's hard to say since obozo classifies lots of hispanics as white when adds up the welfare numbers.

Apparently you are so stupid even your attempt at a response does nothing but simply prove what I already stated!!!

As I said, more people are on welfare than Black people, so go get your panties in a wad about them.

And I see that you are obviously too simple minded to even try to respond to this:

Let me get this straight, you are saying Black people are stupid?
However you start a thread that says only the rich should have children.

How stupid does one have to be to believe that all White people are rich and that there are no rich Black people.

I wish stupid people wouldn't have children, then you couldn't start these threads devoid of any semblance of intelligence.

So again, how can YOU really call anyone stupid, when your opening statement is stupid??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back