Only 24% of white Dimocrats believe sex is determined at birth

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I have ZERO desire to know or get along with these people.

Republicans, Democrats have starkly different views on transgender issues

The American public is fundamentally divided over whether it’s possible for someone to be a gender different from the sex they were assigned at birth, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. The survey comes amid debates over which public bathrooms transgender individuals should use, how they should be recognized on official documents and whether they should serve in the U.S. military.

I have ZERO desire to know or get along with these people.

The American public is fundamentally divided over whether it’s possible for someone to be a gender different from the sex they were assigned at birth, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. The survey comes amid debates over which public bathrooms transgender individuals should use, how they should be recognized on official documents and whether they should serve in the U.S. military.

I agree. Sex is usually determined at conception. XX - Female, XY - Male

It seems to me that Transgenderism is a slap in the face to homosexuality.
If a man feels himself to be feminine, then their is nothing stopping him from liking the same sex and acting feminine as a man. Their is no need to have his body parts artificially altered. Same applies to a woman that feels masculine. She can behave much like a man and like women sexual partners if she likes.

Sex is not determined at birth

It is determined at conception

Sorry but your headline is misleading.
The question was NOT do you believe if sex is determined at birth, but can it be different from birth.
That is a big difference.

Last edited:
The question was NOT do you believe if sex is determined at birth, but can it be different from birth.

"Democrats’ views also differ by race and ethnicity. Some 55% of black Democrats and 41% of Hispanic Democrats say a person’s gender is determined by their sex assigned at birth, a view shared by just 24% of white Democrats."

"Democrats’ views also differ by race and ethnicity. Some 55% of black Democrats and 41% of Hispanic Democrats say a person’s gender is determined by their sex assigned at birth, a view shared by just 24% of white Democrats."

Blacks and Hispanics are probably 10 times more religious than the rest of the party, so that would not be surprising. Just another example of the "WTF" phenomenon of why do they vote Democrat.

upload_2017-11-14_13-47-13.png

If it can be different from birth, then it's not determined at birth. Once it's determined.. that's what it is.

Blacks and Hispanics are probably 10 times more religious than the rest of the party, so that would not be surprising. Just another example of the "WTF" phenomenon of why do they vote Democrat.

The gender one has has zip to do with religion. It is a matter of biological science and you morons trying to redefine the language to suit your degenerate ideas is simply ludicrous.

The gender one has has zip to do with religion. It is a matter of biological science and you morons trying to redefine the language to suit your degenerate ideas is simply ludicrous.

Too much coffee?
Did I offer an opinion?
All I did was point out that his headline is not what the question was.

My opinion is transgenderism is an extremely rare condition. But thanks to today's nurtured sexuality - the definition of sex is ever becoming more and more fluid. Even though...it isn't.

My opinion is transgenderism is an extremely rare condition. But thanks to today's nurtured sexuality - the definition of sex is ever becoming more and more fluid. Even though...it isn't.
The definition according to idiots might be changing, but for the sane, no, there is no change of definition.

These people are insane and beyond contempt.
Isn't that what Jesus said when the demon-possessed came to him?

Why didn't Jesus change boys into girls to help them "transition"?
Didn't he heal the sick and bring people back from the dead? Why did he stop? Underachiever.

He healed people wherever He went. Never once did He change someone's gender. Surely if this garbage is true He would have helped a little girl by healing her vagina and causing a penis to grow to insure her emotional well being.

He stopped healing those who were actually sick, when He died to remove our sin and replace it with eternal life. Overachiever to the max. Then gifted us with his achievement. Accept the gift.

Mostly because they know Republicans despise them

Forum List

Back