Only 18% of parents plan to get their young kids vaxxed for Covid.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Only 18%? That's going to make Big Pharma most unhappy. Get ready for a new advertising blitz from Fauci, Biden and the CDC to pump up those vax profits. Gotta vax those 2 year olds, Moderna and Pfizer executives have to get their bonuses doncha know.

Only 18%? That's going to make Big Pharma most unhappy. Get ready for a new advertising blitz from Fauci, Biden and the CDC to pump up those vax profits. Gotta vax those 2 year olds, Moderna and Pfizer executives have to get their bonuses doncha know.

Only high risk children need to be vaxed.

They hardly carry it or spread it

You watch. All kids must be vaxed by Sept to go to skewl........lololololol

GOOD! These skewls are dangerous places physically and mentally

A drug that causes myocarditis in males under age 30.. and blood clots in females... I am surprised that number is that high. It is unsafe for children of any age IMHO. It is also un-needed. Deaths from COVID are less than 1 in ten million in this age group. It is far more dangerous to get the vax than to get the virus at this age.

Only high risk children need to be vaxed.

They hardly carry it or spread it

You watch. All kids must be vaxed by Sept to go to skewl........lololololol

GOOD! These skewls are dangerous places physically and mentally
IT is medically unnecessary... IF you needed any more proof of Bidens corruption this is it.

They will make a push for kids again once their profits start falling way behind the previous years. COVID vaccines were never about helping anyone, it was about money.

COVID created an entire billion dollar industry, no company wants to give up their slice of that money.

Cheap ass masks, stickers that say social distance you see stuck on floors at the store, signs saying wear your mask, hand sanitizer, vaccines, COVID test kits and so on have made a lot of people very rich. No one makes millions and is willing to just stop making that money.

Here comes another slew of "variants" and their media scare tactics!!!!!!

they are eager to get their child vaccinated right away.

More than a third of parents -- 38% -- said that they plan to wait in order to see how the vaccine works for others, while 27% of parents reported that they will "definitely not" get their child vaccinated, and another 11% stating that they will only do so if required.

More than a third of parents -- 38% -- said that they plan to wait in order to see how the vaccine works for others, while 27% of parents reported that they will "definitely not" get their child vaccinated, and another 11% stating that they will only do so if required.
Uh huh. Like I said, watch for a new advertising blitz from the Vax pushers. The drug companies are now targeting little kids as their new market to increase profits.

Pity the parents who make the wrong choice and then have their child pay the ultimate price..

The 'wrong choice' being that in the eye of the beholder!

All parents must be confident that they are doing the right thing.

Pity the parents who make the wrong choice and then have their child pay the ultimate price..

The 'wrong choice' being that in the eye of the beholder!

All parents must be confident that they are doing the right thing.
Show me the data that supports across the board Covid vaccination for kids under 5 years old.

A drug that causes myocarditis in males under age 30.. and blood clots in females... I am surprised that number is that high. It is unsafe for children of any age IMHO. It is also un-needed. Deaths from COVID are less than 1 in ten million in this age group. It is far more dangerous to get the vax than to get the virus at this age.
I’m surprised it’s that low. So many idiot lefties love their experimental boosters.

Although maybe it is because so few of these batshit crazy lefties actually have kids.

All to supposedly protect them from a virus that has zero chance of killing any of them.

Well, we now know the Mendoza line for maga fuckups, 27%.

Do you have kids under 5 years old? Are you going to get them the Fauci jab?
No, I have adult children who got vaccinated as soon as they could.

I would have vaccinated them (as they received all other vaccinations, because they didn’t need to get polio) when available before 18.

No, I have adult children who got vaccinated as soon as they could.

I would have vaccinated them (as they received all other vaccinations, because they didn’t need to get polio) when available before 18.
Ah so your ADULT children with fully formed bodies and immune systems made THEIR OWN CHOICE about getting vaxxed. I see.....

Do you have kids?

Are they vaccinated enough to go the school or live?
Like you my kids are grown and they made their OWN CHOICE. The point is the Covid vaccine is now being pushed onto little children who have virtually no risk with Covid and certainly no choice. There is risk with a vaccine that programs their little bodies to produce spike proteins. No one knows what the long term effects of this bizarre vaccine will be on little kids. I guess we'll find out.

Like you my kids are grown and they made their OWN CHOICE. The point is the Covid vaccine is now being pushed onto little children who have virtually no risk with Covid and certainly no choice. There is risk with a vaccine that programs their little bodies to produce spike proteins. No one knows what the long term effects of this bizarre vaccine will be on little kids. I guess we'll find out.
What do you base that on?

Show the evidence.

Forum List

Back