Online Gaming

online gaming??????

BAN EQ BAN EQ BAN EQ BAN EQ BAN EQ BAN EQ BAN EQ !!!!!

Yes he is, IMO
It was CRAZY how much time he could spend on that piece of shit game (no, Im not hostile lol)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Yes he is, IMO
It was CRAZY how much time he could spend on that piece of shit game (no, Im not hostile lol)

Hey, I liked that game. And yes, it's amazing how addictive online role-players are. I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with a clinical diagnosis for it yet, and the inevitable pill.

Yeah, my wife feels the same about Star Wars.. I couldn't stop playing it. I heard all about 'That stupid piece of shit game'. She just didn't get it. :D

Doom
Doom Marine on a LAN.

Lost my software on my last move, but the memories are treasured.

Originally posted by insein
Me too. I can never find US opponents on Civ 3.

I havent really tried. I played online with my brother once, but that was too slow and the game didnt get going. My e-mail is [email protected] if you wanna play. Im usually online around 9 or 10+ Alaska time.

Alaska time is 4 hours behind EST... it's a real pain in the ass if you have buddies that you're trying to hook up with on the East Coast during the week.

So 4 PM in NYC would be noon here in AK.

Been awhile since I've played Civ, think I'll load that up again today.

Originally posted by dilloduck
My son is addicted to counter-strike----me? just a boring spades player.

ahhh yes, I used to play the hell out of spades back when mplayer was around years ago. I helped create ASL on there, it was alot of fun.

Where's the hot spot to play spades now?

Originally posted by NightTrain
Alaska time is 4 hours behind EST... it's a real pain in the ass if you have buddies that you're trying to hook up with on the East Coast during the week.

So 4 PM in NYC would be noon here in AK.

Been awhile since I've played Civ, think I'll load that up again today.

Well if you live in Alaska, and I live in Alaska, then boom, no time differance!

We'll have to fire up a game... gotta go King fishing with the family today, how about a game tomorrow (Sunday)?

Anyone else interested in going head-to-head in Civ III?

Forum List

Back