One Thing We CAN Be Sure Of...

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Giving a dog a spoonful of peanut butter and watching him lick his chops for five minutes is fun for the whole family! :eusa_angel:

Watching a Squirrel try to get the last bits of Peanut butter out of a jar isn't too shabby either.

Watching a Squirrel try to get the last bits of Peanut butter out of a jar isn't too shabby either.

I've never even thought of that! Well, we live in Vegas now and I don't recall having seen a squirrel since moving here. Crap! That sounds like fun too...

A guy that lives in Vegas gets his kicks from feeding peanut butter to a dog? You need to get out more.

We live in Henderson - about 7 miles from the Strip. It is absolutely the safest city I've ever seen. Also quiet and clean. This is where your regular families live. Of course, we do occasionally get out. We go dancing a couple times a month because we get free rooms where we have our Club Membership Cards. We play hold'em once in a while and are happy to help liberate drunk tourists from those pesky chips. We get to see all the shows for free with our NV ID. We go out to eat fairly often because that's free with our points too. But other than those things, it's pretty normal suburbia... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back