One Reason Americans Elected Trump....

I think I’m falling in love with you, PoliticalChic. lol
2 psychos what a match can't wait to see how the kids turn out....lol
It’s been fun watching you and your party get dismantled. PoliticalChick has only been highlighting the reasons why that’s been happening.

Don’t fault her for your stupidity and ignorance, eddie. Just saying. :)
I certainly am not the highest limb on the tree BUT I can spot bullshit at 300 yards

AWESOME...you've "spotted" it....now sack up, get in there and post your findings which discredit what she's said. Go ahead, you have permission...we'll be standing by patiently awaiting your response.

In another smack in Obama's kisser, Trump makes a significant statement to the 7th century savages who rule Iran.....

"US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel
TEL AVIV, Israel — U.S. and Israeli officers broke ground in Israel on Monday for a permanent U.S. Army base that will house dozens of U.S. soldiers, operating under the American flag, and charged with the mission of defending against rocket and missile attack.

The American base, officers in Israel say, will be an independent facility co-located at the Israel Defense Forces Air Defense School in southern Israel, near the desert capital of Beersheba. Once completed, the base will house U.S. operational systems to identify and intercept a spectrum of aerial threats, along with barracks, recreational and other facilities required to support several dozen American air defenders.

...the first ever stationing of a U.S. Army unit on Israeli soil,” he said. “The U.S. and Israel have long planned together, exercised together, trained together. And now, with the opening of this site, these crucial interactions will occur every day. We’ll have Israeli airmen, US soldiers living and working side by side.”
US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel

With all respect, you guys fotntrumps election wrong as well. Trump is as much a punishment and warning to republicans as democrats. No Americans want their kids sent to yet another country in the morning doe East. Most Americans give two shits about Israel. That and how much money are we spending n this base, and why the hell aren’t there plans for our wall yet? There is that ACA thing to. Just saying.

1. Watch your language.

2. The glaring error you anti-Trumpers make is assuming that folks voted for the man.
Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,
against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

1. Oops.

2. I’m not so much anti trump as I am a dad who has had two sons go fight wars in the same place I went and fought wars. So forgive me if I may want some of my grand kids to get sent to some middle eastern shit hole to get shot up so you can go to shopping malls and post on hemp how awesome it is that our president wants to build a place for more of our young American men and woman blown to shit and forgotten about.

3. Then there is the cost. Trump promised a wall. Really, that’s the only reason people even listened when he announced. Why can’t we just park some planes at an isralie air base and call it good? See, this is where the conservatives come off like Christians. Y’all get bent about spending money on this, on that, but an air base in Israel? Cool.

"Trump promised a wall. Really, that’s the only reason people even listened when he announced."

You don't see the problem?

Really?

Perhaps this will explain it....

gv111017dAPR20171110044506.jpg

In another smack in Obama's kisser, Trump makes a significant statement to the 7th century savages who rule Iran.....

"US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel
TEL AVIV, Israel — U.S. and Israeli officers broke ground in Israel on Monday for a permanent U.S. Army base that will house dozens of U.S. soldiers, operating under the American flag, and charged with the mission of defending against rocket and missile attack.

The American base, officers in Israel say, will be an independent facility co-located at the Israel Defense Forces Air Defense School in southern Israel, near the desert capital of Beersheba. Once completed, the base will house U.S. operational systems to identify and intercept a spectrum of aerial threats, along with barracks, recreational and other facilities required to support several dozen American air defenders.

...the first ever stationing of a U.S. Army unit on Israeli soil,” he said. “The U.S. and Israel have long planned together, exercised together, trained together. And now, with the opening of this site, these crucial interactions will occur every day. We’ll have Israeli airmen, US soldiers living and working side by side.”
US breaks ground for new permanent base in Israel

With all respect, you guys fotntrumps election wrong as well. Trump is as much a punishment and warning to republicans as democrats. No Americans want their kids sent to yet another country in the morning doe East. Most Americans give two shits about Israel. That and how much money are we spending n this base, and why the hell aren’t there plans for our wall yet? There is that ACA thing to. Just saying.

1. Watch your language.

2. The glaring error you anti-Trumpers make is assuming that folks voted for the man.
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

1. Oops.

2. I’m not so much anti trump as I am a dad who has had two sons go fight wars in the same place I went and fought wars. So forgive me if I may want some of my grand kids to get sent to some middle eastern shit hole to get shot up so you can go to shopping malls and post on hemp how awesome it is that our president wants to build a place for more of our young American men and woman blown to shit and forgotten about.

3. Then there is the cost. Trump promised a wall. Really, that’s the only reason people even listened when he announced. Why can’t we just park some planes at an isralie air base and call it good? See, this is where the conservatives come off like Christians. Y’all get bent about spending money on this, on that, but an air base in Israel? Cool.

1. "... I am a dad who has had two sons go fight wars in the same place I went and fought wars. So forgive me if I may want some of my grand kids to get sent to some middle eastern s**t hole ..."

Your conclusion is correct, your understanding of how to get there is off kilter.

“The way to secure peace is to be prepared for war.”
B. Franklin

2. Some perspective about the war criminal's policies, those that make war inevitable.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

I am soooooo looking forward to Hussein Obama in an orange jump-suit.....

Did you know that when some one is shot you can smell their insides? I never shot a guy. Don’t think I could. But I have seen it done. Our token black presidant was no hero of mine. Just like trump is accused of lying himself into office barry o did as well. We were going to pull out of the Stan. That’s where my youngest boy blew a side to bits. That’s when he found out that people’s insides smell when they get shot. Screw obama. He is gone. I voted Trump because he wasn’t Hillary. But hey, I got family in North Africa so if any of my kids get sent there at least they can pop in and say hi.

And you are suggesting that there is a way to avoid war?

By ignoring the reality, that Obama decided to give 7th century savages nuclear weapons?

Have you ever perused a history book?

Here's a short one that might enlighten you:

51lRBTZHYsL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.” http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

Wise up.
This is the world in which you live.

1. Watch your language.

1. Oops.

1. "... I am a dad who has had two sons go fight wars in the same place I went and fought wars. So forgive me if I may want some of my grand kids to get sent to some middle eastern s**t hole ..."

Your conclusion is correct, your understanding of how to get there is off kilter.

B. Franklin

2. Some perspective about the war criminal's policies, those that make war inevitable.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Did you know that when some one is shot you can smell their insides? I never shot a guy. Don’t think I could. But I have seen it done. Our token black presidant was no hero of mine. Just like trump is accused of lying himself into office barry o did as well. We were going to pull out of the Stan. That’s where my youngest boy blew a side to bits. That’s when he found out that people’s insides smell when they get shot. Screw obama. He is gone. I voted Trump because he wasn’t Hillary. But hey, I got family in North Africa so if any of my kids get sent there at least they can pop in and say hi.

By ignoring the reality, that Obama decided to give 7th century savages nuclear weapons?

1. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.” http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

Wise up.

Nope. Not at all. But I would have a difficult time selling my life for 99.9% of America. That, and there is just no good reason to have a US military presence in Israel. None. Sell them guns, but let them handle their shit themselves. Isralies are not much better then your avrage Americans. Certainly not worth the lives of our kids.

1. Watch your language.

1. Oops.

B. Franklin

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Wise up.

Nope. Not at all. But I would have a difficult time selling my life for 99.9% of America. That, and there is just no good reason to have a US military presence in Israel. None. Sell them guns, but let them handle their shit themselves. Isralies are not much better then your avrage Americans. Certainly not worth the lives of our kids.

'War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.'

John Stuart Mill

He would have still won. There comes a time to stop licking your wounds and let them heal.

If the intent is to seriously wound the GOP for the next decade, Trump is the perfect weapon.......LOL

He would have still won. There comes a time to stop licking your wounds and let them heal.

If the intent is to seriously wound the GOP for the next decade, Trump is the perfect weapon.......LOL

"12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election"
Analysis | 12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

Wait a minute....you first call polls inaccurate and THEN, you cite a fucking poll to support your argument??????......You're even MORE stupid than Trump...LOL

Analysis | 12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

Wait a minute....you first call polls inaccurate and THEN, you cite a fucking poll to support your argument??????......You're even MORE stupid than Trump...LOL

1. Watch your language....it is revealing how injured you are by the truth.

2. I quoted the Liberal house organ....the Washington Post.

3. Do a little research and you will find that uber-Liberal Jeff Bezos bought the WaPo to weaponize it against Trump....
....yet, still published this:

That sound?
Me, laughing at you.

I think I’m falling in love with you, PoliticalChic. lol
2 psychos what a match can't wait to see how the kids turn out....lol
It’s been fun watching you and your party get dismantled. PoliticalChick has only been highlighting the reasons why that’s been happening.

Don’t fault her for your stupidity and ignorance, eddie. Just saying. :)
I certainly am not the highest limb on the tree BUT I can spot bullshit at 300 yards

AWESOME...you've "spotted" it....now sack up, get in there and post your findings which discredit what she's said. Go ahead, you have permission...we'll be standing by patiently awaiting your response.
so now you want me to refute 100's of pages of what I believe are lies half lies published by the crooked republican party??
Sorry I'm not biting today ,,,and tomorrow doesn't look good either

No, actually they aren't. Hillary won by three million votes nationwide. In some states Trump only won by fewer than 20 thousand votes. It's much easier and smarter to increase turnout than to try to "win over" racists and homophobes. You guys can keep them.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

That's an easy one...don't even have to study for your quizzes. Non citizens aren't automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license.

" Non citizens aren't automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license."

Let's check:

1. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

How's this....LA Times:

2. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

3. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And this...

4. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

5. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

America is tired of your corrupt Democrats and your illegal alien allies.

Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote in states that automatically register people to vote.

The Motor Voter law requires that a voter registration form is provided to anyone getting a driver's license. The citizen question is clear on registration forms. Non citizens (who can get drivers licenses in all 50 states) are also given forms. It is clear on the form they are not eligible.

There are simply not millions of non citizens registered and voting. There aren't zero, but in my almost 15 years now as a county registrar of voters, I've encountered one non citizen who was registered and voted. He was a DACA kid who didn't know he wasn't eligible. The other about half dozen non citizens that I'm aware got registered, got registered due to error. They had selected "no" to the question "are you a U.S. Citizen but their forms accidentally got processed. None of them ever voted.

Actually, automatic Voter Registration eliminates that problem since non citizens aren't given the opportunity to be automatically registered. You should be supporting automatic voter registration.

"Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote in states that automatically register people to vote."

Let's check:

1. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

How's this....LA Times:

2. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

3. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And this...

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

5. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

All 50 states are required, by law, to provide registration forms at DMVs.

The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (also known as the “NVRA” or “motor voter law”) sets forth certain voter registration requirements with respect to elections for federal office. Section 5 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities at State motor vehicle agencies. Section 6 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities by mail-in application. Section 7 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities at certain State and local offices, including public assistance and disability offices.

All 50 states allow non citizens to get drivers licenses. Automatic registration actually eliminates what you fear, non citizens registering to vote since non citizens are not automatically registered.

"....just that they've engaged in trade. "

I can't decide, sleaze....are you more of a moron or more of a liar???

What is it that Iran is 'trading' for that would explain giving North Korea 20-30% of its GDP???

Conventional weapons, for one thing. The North Korean government largely depends on military sales.

But you really, really have no proof that they are selling nuclear stuff to the Iranians. Just a lot of supposition.

Just like your side was ABSOLUTELY SURE Saddam had nukes.
Except he didn't. Not even close.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

That's an easy one...don't even have to study for your quizzes. Non citizens aren't automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license.

" Non citizens aren't automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license."

Let's check:

How's this....LA Times:

Wanna deny this:

And this...

You betcha'!!!!

Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote in states that automatically register people to vote.

The Motor Voter law requires that a voter registration form is provided to anyone getting a driver's license. The citizen question is clear on registration forms. Non citizens (who can get drivers licenses in all 50 states) are also given forms. It is clear on the form they are not eligible.

There are simply not millions of non citizens registered and voting. There aren't zero, but in my almost 15 years now as a county registrar of voters, I've encountered one non citizen who was registered and voted. He was a DACA kid who didn't know he wasn't eligible. The other about half dozen non citizens that I'm aware got registered, got registered due to error. They had selected "no" to the question "are you a U.S. Citizen but their forms accidentally got processed. None of them ever voted.

Actually, automatic Voter Registration eliminates that problem since non citizens aren't given the opportunity to be automatically registered. You should be supporting automatic voter registration.

"Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote in states that automatically register people to vote."

Let's check:

How's this....LA Times:

Wanna deny this:

And this...

You betcha'!!!!

All 50 states are required, by law, to provide registration forms at DMVs.

The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (also known as the “NVRA” or “motor voter law”) sets forth certain voter registration requirements with respect to elections for federal office. Section 5 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities at State motor vehicle agencies. Section 6 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities by mail-in application. Section 7 of the NVRA requires that States offer voter registration opportunities at certain State and local offices, including public assistance and disability offices.

All 50 states allow non citizens to get drivers licenses. Automatic registration actually eliminates what you fear, non citizens registering to vote since non citizens are not automatically registered.

Don't be silly.

I just provided you with several examples of the media stating what the case really is.

Millions of illegal aliens went out and voted for the career criminal.

If it weren't millions, Hussein Obama wouldn't have wasted his time telling them to vote.

BTW.....how many illegal aliens reside in the USofA????

If it's a small number, well....then it would be difficult to find 4-5 million who voted for...as the NYTimes put it, the 'congenital liar,'....

....but if its tens of millions of illegal aliens in the country......you have a lot of explaining to do.

"....just that they've engaged in trade. "

I can't decide, sleaze....are you more of a moron or more of a liar???

What is it that Iran is 'trading' for that would explain giving North Korea 20-30% of its GDP???

Conventional weapons, for one thing. The North Korean government largely depends on military sales.

But you really, really have no proof that they are selling nuclear stuff to the Iranians. Just a lot of supposition.

Just like your side was ABSOLUTELY SURE Saddam had nukes.
Except he didn't. Not even close.

Here ya' go, you dunce:
"The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads. This included mathematical formulas and codes for warhead designs “some of which appear to have originated in North Korea.”

On missile collaboration one of several notable reports came from the New York Times on November 28, 2010. This report cited “secret American intelligence assessments” that North Korea had supplied Iran with 19 intermediate range missiles in 2006 with a range of up to 2,000 miles. This missile today is known as the Musudan, which North Korea has displayed on several occasions."

Was this covered in Hussein's Iran Nuclear Treaty?

Why not?

Here ya' go, you dunce:
"The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads. This included mathematical formulas and codes for warhead designs “some of which appear to have originated in North Korea.”

"appeared to haev originated"

Sweetie, this is 70 year old technology. This isn't a big secret.

So again, where is your actual evidence that Iran has nukes?

Thanks.

Do you lie just to convince yourself?

Can you list 5 things Obama did that was beneficial for Americans and ObamaCare doesn't count...

Glad you asked(here are MORE than 5 things....)

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US secret overseas prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

From an objective standpoint it would appear that the last eight years have seen some great progress and we were saved from a financial collapse. Things are not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

I know its difficult for you to understand, you're still under his spell, but none of this qualifies as his accomplishment. His one and only achievement was ObamaCare, get over it...

I know its difficult for you to understand, you're still under his spell, but none of this qualifies as his accomplishment. His one and only achievement was ObamaCare, get over it

More LAME than usual......Are you OK????.............LOL

I know its difficult for you to understand, you're still under his spell, but none of this qualifies as his accomplishment. His one and only achievement was ObamaCare, get over it

More LAME than usual......Are you OK????.............LOL

You voted for Obama, the ultimate LAME ACT, I voted for anyone but that POS. Did you forget or is ignorance just bliss? This is the shining example of "Leading from behind", the title he earned from our foreign friends and adversaries...

Your compassion for the weakness he exuded is for Liberal Bed Wetters, he did call for the "Beer Summit", is that your proud moment? Or is it the bed wetting?

rump appealed to the many low IQ voters who know very little about the world or America.

That may well be true, but they KNEW that the policies that Obama had and were "business as usual" were hurting THEM!!! Let's face it; they voted for jobs instead of food stamps!!!

Greg

Just what we need, more of our troops stationed in other countries defending them instead of defending the US.
You're seemingly unaware that the law prohibits the use of the military (i.e., active and reserve Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine personnel and resources) in domestic situations except in limited circumstances.
Too, it seems you are unaware that we have something called the National Guard whose very purpose is to do the sorts of things to which you allude.

The National Guard consists of the Army National Guard and the Air Force Air National Guard. While federally funded, the National Guard is organized and controlled by state. However, in times of war, the National Guard can become federalized and deployed. The National Guard engages in a number of activities. During local emergencies, National Guard units assist communities endangered by storms, floods, fires, and other disasters. National Guard companies deployed overseas may see combat, but are more often building schools and hospitals, training local peacekeepers, or teaching local farmers more efficient farming techniques and better ways to use of their land. As with the Reserve, the National Guard requires training drills one weekend a month and two weeks per year. National Guard members are given Veteran status if they have served for 30 consecutive days in a war zone. (Source)
I presume you wrote what you did because you thought it "sounded good." Anyone who bothered to think about U.S. law and law enforcement capabilities, resources and constraints would know that for however good such a remark "sounds," it's nonetheless an utterly insipid one to make for there is neither an emergent nor chronic need to deploy, more than we already do, U.S. military personnel, units who'd otherwise be stationed abroad, to the defence of the U.S. (49 continental states, Hawaii and the various U.S. territories around the world).

Forum List

Back