One of these 16 people

Condi Rice because she's a brilliant woman.

Racist.

I know that makes absolutely no sense, but you watch, if she's the VP pick, they'll find a way to call you a racist for your support. Thought I'd just beat 'em to the punch. :lol:

Really? Because she's my pick, too. Bloody shame she has indicated absolutely no interest.

Rubio - Not enough experience. Also reminds Conservatives of why they don't like Romney to start with.

Portman- Probably the strongest possibility. Doesn't upstage him, could actually run the country if Romney makes an unexpected trip to the Celestial Heaven, helps him in a key state.

Chris Christie- Really, the guy is too unpleasent. You don't want a ticket with two people no one really likes.

Pawlenty- Probably a good pick, but he flopped so badly in 2007 he's toxic.

Jindal- Anyone remember when he gave the counter to the SOTU address, and flopped?

McDonnel- two words- Transvaginal Ultrasound.

Paul Ryan - What, Darth Vader wasn't available?

Mitch Daniels- Will remind conservatives why they don't like Romney.

Toomey- Too far out on the fringe.

Ayotte, Rodgers, Martinez - Again, Palin totally screwed that up for any female running mate who doesn't have a boatload of expereince/accomplishments in her own right.

Condi Rice- A good pick, but she's not interested in politics. Also, probably not interested in getting into a black against black thing with Obama.

Thune- Good for the reasons Portman is, but the downside- he doesn't bring a state with him that Romney needs.

Jeb Bush- He's just waiting for Romney to do a Bob Dole so he can do his own thing in 2016.

Martinez- Not enough experience.

Rubio - Not enough experience. Also reminds Conservatives of why they don't like Romney to start with.

Portman- Probably the strongest possibility. Doesn't upstage him, could actually run the country if Romney makes an unexpected trip to the Celestial Heaven, helps him in a key state.

Chris Christie- Really, the guy is too unpleasent. You don't want a ticket with two people no one really likes.

Pawlenty- Probably a good pick, but he flopped so badly in 2007 he's toxic.

Jindal- Anyone remember when he gave the counter to the SOTU address, and flopped?

McDonnel- two words- Transvaginal Ultrasound.

Paul Ryan - What, Darth Vader wasn't available?

Mitch Daniels- Will remind conservatives why they don't like Romney.

Toomey- Too far out on the fringe.

Ayotte, Rodgers, Martinez - Again, Palin totally screwed that up for any female running mate who doesn't have a boatload of expereince/accomplishments in her own right.

Condi Rice- A good pick, but she's not interested in politics. Also, probably not interested in getting into a black against black thing with Obama.

Thune- Good for the reasons Portman is, but the downside- he doesn't bring a state with him that Romney needs.

Jeb Bush- He's just waiting for Romney to do a Bob Dole so he can do his own thing in 2016.

Martinez- Not enough experience.

What the fuck does her skin color have to do with it? On top of that she would be opposing Biden not Obama.

If Jeb Bush gets picked and Romney wins, there will be Liberals jumping off buildings all over this country.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but...

Don't know about that, but do agree he's Romney's only hope.

I disagree, just the last Name BUSH would do Romney in and kill any chance. As good a governor and politician as Jeb Bush is, his last name would kill the whole effort.

As much as I've always thought Jeb was the pick of the litter so to speak, I tend to agree. I don't think the country will tolerate a third President Bush and the VP pick always suggests the possibility of a presidential run on down the line.

So, right now I think Rubio is the most logical choice. But I have time to change my mind.

I disagree, just the last Name BUSH would do Romney in and kill any chance. As good a governor and politician as Jeb Bush is, his last name would kill the whole effort.

As much as I've always thought Jeb was the pick of the litter so to speak, I tend to agree. I don't think the country will tolerate a third President Bush and the VP pick always suggests the possibility of a presidential run on down the line.

So, right now I think Rubio is the most logical choice. But I have time to change my mind.
Jeb doesn't want it. HOWEVER, P. is being groomed for pResident already.

I think Jeb is waiting for Romney to lose so he can get his own run going.

Fact is, the only times the Republicans have won in the last 30 years is when they've had a Bush on the ticket.

What the fuck does her skin color have to do with it? On top of that she would be opposing Biden not Obama.

Other blacks would see her being on a ticket with Romney as a betrayal...

And somehow, I don't see Romney picking a person of color...

I hate to stereotype here but most blacks don't vote republican to begin with so I fail to see the loss. Ultimately it matters not because she has been clear about not being in politics. As for your other contention, I nor you know Romney's heart on matters of race so keep your guesses to yourself.

I think Jeb is waiting for Romney to lose so he can get his own run going.

Fact is, the only times the Republicans have won in the last 30 years is when they've had a Bush on the ticket.

If Jeb wants to further the platform he should forget running for president. The only good Bush was a one termer and his son left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. I've stated it before. WE NEED NEW BLOOD

Oh, OK, You are just a bigoted sexist then.

Yup, and that's still not as bad as a rapist looking for validation because "women are just being coy when they say no."

You continue to commit the horrific crime of falsely charging a man with rape.

This football player spent 5 years in prison because of a criminal like you: SD Lawyers Help Exonerate Wrongly Convicted Football Player | NBC San Diego
Explain how BDBoop is a criminal.

Yup, and that's still not as bad as a rapist looking for validation because "women are just being coy when they say no."

This football player spent 5 years in prison because of a criminal like you: SD Lawyers Help Exonerate Wrongly Convicted Football Player | NBC San Diego

She falsely accused me of rape.

I hate to stereotype here but most blacks don't vote republican to begin with so I fail to see the loss. Ultimately it matters not because she has been clear about not being in politics. As for your other contention, I nor you know Romney's heart on matters of race so keep your guesses to yourself.

I know exactly what his heart is.

He thinks Dark Skin is a punishment from God. It's right there in the Book of Mormon.

If Jeb wants to further the platform he should forget running for president. The only good Bush was a one termer and his son left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. I've stated it before. WE NEED NEW BLOOD

Give it another four years, and you'll be here begging Jeb to run.

Just like all the "conservatives" who hated his Dad in 1992 were begging his brother to run in 2000.

She falsely accused me of rape.

If she filed a false police report that is a criminal act.

As it is a false accusation is a civil case and you have to prove damages.

Give it another four years, and you'll be here begging Jeb to run.

Just like all the "conservatives" who hated his Dad in 1992 were begging his brother to run in 2000.

Doubtful. I've never been into the groupie bot routine.

He thinks Dark Skin is a punishment from God. It's right there in the Book of Mormon.

You don't know shit. You're such a chode

You don't know shit. You're such a chode

Lame name-calling aside, what is in the book of Mormon is in it.

In the Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi
5:21 we find the following:

And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing,
because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him,
that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and
exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people,
the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

http://www.irr.org/mit/pdfs/Skin-Color-&-LDS-Church.pdf

Forum List

Back