One of many reasons why government should NEVER control your life

So patriot supports the full legalization of pot? Abortion? and thinks gays and trans should be free to live their lives? Is this what he is saying?
We’ve been over this many times, ‘lil Matty. I support constitutional government. Nothing less. Nothing more.

If a state decides that pot is legal - that’s fine. If another state decides that homosexuals cannot marry - that is fine as well. When the federal government does it, it is a major violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Power corrupts (especially in the hands of the unethical left-wingers). Another reason why government should never control your life.
President Barack Obama’s Justice Department created a “slush fund” of nearly $1 billion using legal settlements with banks and steered those funds to political allies on the left while excluding conservative groups, internal documents show.
Obama Justice Department's ‘Slush Fund’ Boosted Liberal Groups

One person can not build highways roads the military, protect clean air, clean water and a zillion other things. That is the governments job.
No one from any political party is saying there doing a good job.
laws are suppose to protect us from those who would do us harm. that is no longer the deal, we have been sold out.
some members of government may be trying to work with the best intent some of the time, its become rare. & in most cases is self serving.
we are causing most of the problems with our willingness to support overall bad policy for the promise of what? that is my question.

Why don't you get in line?
Because it's not for me. As I've stated already, I have my own biological children. What does that have to do with anything? Are you under the assumption that the entire world revolves around me? That if I don't do something, nobody else on the planet will? That nobody else on the planet can?

You hold me WAY to high in esteem. I assure you, I'm not the end all, be all. There are millions of people looking to adopt. I'm just not one of them.

One person can not build highways roads the military, protect clean air, clean water and a zillion other things. That is the governments job.
No it's not. You don't dictate what the "government's job" is - the U.S. Constitution does. And the U.S. Constitution says otherwise.

The federal government is delegated 18 enumerated powers and highways, clean air, clean water, and "a zillion other things" are not one of those 18 enumerated powers. Those are the facts. You need to educate yourself about the reality before speaking out about it.

How come friends of mine have been successful.?
Friends of mine have also been successful. What is your point? Th
Why don't you get in line?
Because it's not for me. As I've stated already, I have my own biological children. What does that have to do with anything? Are you under the assumption that the entire world revolves around me? That if I don't do something, nobody else on the planet will? That nobody else on the planet can?

You hold me WAY to high in esteem. I assure you, I'm not the end all, be all. There are millions of people looking to adopt. I'm just not one of them.

ere are still people in line who have been waiting for years...
So why are you so judgemental?
Loveitthough.
A piece of paper written by slave owners and slave rapers
God bless ya but t's just that you come through as being so right.
I'm just from a bunch where reexamination of one's position is continuous and is a fact of life.
I just don't believe in the snowflake insults.
I don't even know what one is

A piece of paper written by slave owners and slave rapers
That "piece of the paper" is the law. In fact, it's the highest law of the land. It was written by the finest men the world has ever produced. You're attempt to falsely vilify them as "slave rapers" is nothing more than your attempt to trivialize the U.S. Constitution because you don't like the fact that it prevents you from imposing your will on others.

And that "piece of paper" can be altered any time we want. You're inability to get the votes for you want is no reflection on the founders. It's a reflection on your bat-shit crazy progressive ideology.

So why are you so judgemental?
It is not "judgmental" to note facts. For instance...

Fact: a fetus is not part of the woman's body...it is not an organ...it's a separate life with unique DNA

That is not "judgmental". That is indisputable, scientific fact.[/QUOTE]

when was the last time MIT sent a man to the moon?
And there is your problem. We’re talking about climate and you want to point to the moon.

(Psst...there is no climate on the moon or anywhere else in space)

You're right, there isn't any climate on the moon or in space.

However...............................

It's a hell of a lot more accurate to use satellites to measure and predict what the climate on Earth is going to do.

Hate gov intrusion except for a woman's body, then are all over it
Nobody gives a shit about what a woman does with her body. But when she brutally murders a baby, that is not her body. A baby is not an organ. And it does have unique DNA, proving unequivocally that is not part of the woman’s body, but instead it’s own separate life.

Thanks for playing.

Every sperm is sacred. ;)

Nobody gives a shit about what a woman does with her body. But when she brutally murders a baby, that is not her body. A baby is not an organ. And it does have unique DNA, proving unequivocally that is not part of the woman’s body, but instead it’s own separate life.

Thanks for playing.

Every sperm is great. And if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

Thanks for playing.

Every sperm is great. And if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

I'm not going to pass up a good excuse to post Python.

Thanks for playing.

Sperm is not a life. It does not become life until merging with an egg. It also perfectly matches the DNA of its host (unlike a baby which has DNA unique from its host). Thanks for playing.

82253297-34BA-45F8-A726-B7CD1D6EDD8A.jpeg

Thanks for playing.

Sperm is not a life. It does not become life until merging with an egg. It also perfectly matches the DNA of its host (unlike a baby which has DNA unique from its host). Thanks for playing.

And your Ph.D. Was from where again?
I missed it
Sacred? Which out pf the thousands of pagan Gods says so?
Apologies I'm a "zip it up, see you later" god nut

Thanks for playing.

And your Ph.D. Was from where again?
My PhD was from the University of its 2017 and only a fucking left-wing dimwit isn’t aware that a fetus has unique DNA, is not an organ of the host (hence it is not part of “her” body), and that sperm does not have unique DNA from its host proving it is not a separate life.

It’s a great school. It creates the most educated among us. And it leaves the uneducated (ie the left) whining and resorting to idiotic and desperate sarcastic remarks.

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254
I think liberty and freedom is very overrated. Personally I wouldn't mind the government having more control over my life I think the government could make better decisions for me then I could on my own
And there, folks, is a fine product of our wonderful public educational system.

Forum List

Back