One observation

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Obama needs to have the same attitude with much of his foreign policy as he does dealing with his opposition at home.

No--What I am saying is that the appeal to an "image of strength" works only for authoritarian types and Obama haspassed himself off as a diplomat and negotiator. Thus He should take reasonable offers when given.

No--What I am saying is that the appeal to an "image of strength" works only for authoritarian types and Obama haspassed himself off as a diplomat and negotiator. Thus He should take reasonable offers when given.

I disagree. He has passed himself off as a great orator and one not to be taken seriously when it comes to threats and promises.

ANd I am not saying that from a "I hate Obama" standpoint.

He has threatened and backed off and he has promised and then denied that he made the promises.

It is what it is.

Now if only reasonable offers had been given, we'd be all set...

Now if only reasonable offers had been given, we'd be all set...

Delaying the penalty for those that do not comply with the individual mandate was a reasonable offer.

Forum List

Back