One more reason to pick Trump over DeSantis

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I can't believe he did this. He sponsored a bill that would welcome Puerto Ricans to America. This might cost him any chance he had of winning in 2028.

--DeSantis backed a bill drafting a path for Puerto Rico statehood---

I can't believe he did this. He sponsored a bill that would welcome Puerto Ricans to America. This might cost him any chance he had of winning in 2028.

Uh oh. A republican showing support for Americans is terrible politics. He'll be a RINO soon.

Its really silly that we have US citizens who are not equally represented in Congress. Every US citizen should have 2 senators and a congressman.

Guam, PR, etc... need to be folded into the existing 50 states. We don’t need more states. We do need to expand the House though.

50 states is plenty.

Well PR is already a part of the US. The are not a state but more of a commonwealth it is a territory of the US. They are US citizens.

The only thing he would be talking about is statehood.

So I think De Santis is having a tRump moment.

Say something and some will jump on board and other will just be puzzled by what he says.

Followed by hysterical laughter .

Its times like these that the poster can't put a laugh icon and should be able to.

Anyway if he keeps it up there will be an alternative to tRump

Last edited:

You do understand that Puerto Ricans are American citizens?

There isn't a rational reason for you to pick anyone of these hate Nazi's The rights hate party across the board are this country's biggest threat and enemy. You don't get to attempt to overthrow this country and constitution and get anything but spit in your face. when you deal with patriots and other people in this great country.

So? I think everyone will need more context. This bill was when he was in Congress, a long time ago, and it never went anywhere, just like later versions of the bill.

Well PR is already a part of the US. The are not a state but more of a commonwealth it is a territory of the US. They are US citizens.

The only thing he would be talking about is statehood.

So I think De Santis is having a tRump moment.

Say something and some will jump on board and other will just be puzzled by what he says.

Followed by hysterical laughter .

Its times like these that the poster can't put a laugh icon and should be able to.

Anyway if he keeps it up there will be an alternative to tRump

Maybe 5 years ago, when the Senate would not be shifted as badly if PR elected two Dems.

Maybe 5 years ago, when the Senate would not be shifted as badly if PR elected two Dems.

PR has no senators as they are not a state.

They have one representative that is called a Residential commissioner in the House

Who attends the house but has less power than other representatives. She is a republican if it still the same person there.

PR has no senators as they are not a state.

They have one representative that is called a Residential commissioner in the House

Who attends the house but has less power than other representatives. She is a republican if it still the same person there.
Man, you are dense! Do you know the thread topic? All of that has nothing to do with what I said.

Man, you are dense! Do you know the thread topic? All of that has nothing to do with what I said.
No you made a follow up comment and I responded to that comment.

Free speech baby

Of course there is no need to respond because it off topic.

So don't because your response is off topic

So? I think everyone will need more context. This bill was when he was in Congress, a long time ago, and it never went anywhere, just like later versions of the bill.
I gave my MIL directions to our new house one time.

"First, drive to Seattle, then to Anchorage Alaska, then back down the ALCAN Highway, turn East toward Chicago, pick up the InterState down through Alabama, get on I-65 at some point and ignore the signs that say "Clean Restrooms Ahead". Those are bait for New Yawkers.

Then call us when you get to Tampa. We'll be out of town.

PR makes noises like they want Statehood but once the people find out it will COST them money, they lose interest in it real quick.

Ricans got it made. They got it better than we do. word

I gave my MIL directions to our new house one time.

"First, drive to Seattle, then to Anchorage Alaska, then back down the ALCAN Highway, turn East toward Chicago, pick up the InterState down through Alabama, get on I-65 at some point and ignore the signs that say "Clean Restrooms Ahead". Those are bait for New Yawkers.

Then call us when you get to Tampa. We'll be out of town.

PR makes noises like they want Statehood but once the people find out it will COST them money, they lose interest in it real quick.

Ricans got it made. They got it better than we do. word
I have bad news for you. Your directions suck! I-75 runs to Tampa, not I-65. If you take I-65, you actually go west more than east.

The good news is that your assessment of PR is 100%, dead-on!

I think Puerto RIcan statehood is a slightly different issue than illegal immigration.
Democrat-run government is our number one problem. Simple choice , do you want democrats running government or hate Nazi's running government. That's your only real true options. Do you want to support a hate party that tried to destroy this country and its constitution with force putting 140 of the police in the hospital. ending up putting over a thousand of these traitors in court and in jail. If you hate the enemy of your country as I do , you then hate the traitorous Rights hate party.

Forum List

Back