One More Fabrication: “The Southern Strategy”

I's an old argument that democrats have gotten away with for decades thanks to the unrelenting support by the mainstream media. It's not hard to research the democrat party's ties to racism during most of the 20th century. FDR was a racist who nominated a former KKK member to the supreme court. LBJ was a racist but he had a better idea. Instead of fighting desegregation the democrat party would embrace it and form a new political plantation where Black people could be cultivated by poverty pimps and the government would be the overseer. Democrats rebelled at first but with the help of the media they adapted to the Great Society that turned Black families upside down for the next fifty years. It's astonishing but the democrat party still gets away with portraying Black people as helpless victims who are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and have to be cared for by the democrat party.
No one disputes the Southern Democrats were infested with right wing racists over 50 years ago, dipshit.

Southern Democrats were conservatives for the most part. They loved guns and states rights, and hated the federal government and taxes and commies and negroes and homosexuals.

But it is obvious to everyone, especially blacks and gays, which party is infested with right wing racists and bigots today.

Partisan mental masturbation.

Minorities know what they know, they see what they see, they live it every single day.

As long as the GOP is infested with people who pretend racism no longer exists, or no longer matters, the Dems will remain very thankful.

You are a disgusting creature, fence-sitter.

You are abysmally ignorant and proud of it.

Republicans say it was democrats who owned slaves but today it’s republicans who worship Robert e lee and fly confederate flags...and go to kkk rally’s.

And you say there was no flip? Learn history lady and not revisionist

You are confused Moon Bat. Democrats are the racist assholes of this country. The last Democrat President was a racist shithead that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. Despicable, isn't it?
You seem to want to pretend that your post isn't dripping with racism
The pretense isn't working

Republicans say it was democrats who owned slaves but today it’s republicans who worship Robert e lee and fly confederate flags...and go to kkk rally’s.

Don't worship Lee but do acknowledge his place as one of the greatest strategist in history you would have to be totally ignorant of history not to. If your family is from the South you likely have ancestors who fought in the Civil War. My Great, Great, Grandfather served with the 57th Alabama Infantry regiment, he did not own slaves. If I was to exercise my right to free speech and fly the Confederate battle flag it would be to honor my ancestor and that has fuck all to do with slavery. The KKK is not the power it was back when its members were exclusively Democrat.

I am southern and have family members that fought in the war to.

I was born in a hospital in Richmond four blocks from where Lee lived on Grace St.

The KKK was started as a terrorist group by ex confederate soldiers. Who later enlisted Nathan Forrest as their leader. He quit a short time later because even he couldn’t stomach who these low life’s were.

Lee was the only one his family that sided with the confederacy. All of his other family members did not.

He wasn’t that brilliant of a strategist as he should have never went into Pennsylvania, which split his Army and cost him the war. He could have occupied Washington DC, and forced Lincoln to sign a truce which he would have done, because of the pressure from northern abolitionists and news papers at the time that were afraid of a confederate invasion.

Thomas Jackson on the other hand was a brilliant strategist and the most feared confederate general of the war. He never lost a battle, and his death prompted the meeting with Sherman Grant and Lincoln at City Point to press for a final push to win the war for the Union.

The political parties since that time have completely flipped, as the Dixiecrats would not accept Eisenhower’s or Johnson’s segregating of public schools in the south, and the Civil Rights Act by Johnson sealed that And the Southern Strategy became a campaign strategy by Nixon to win in 1968 which morphed into his law and order strategy in 1972
The southern strategy has been debunked many times and every southern Democrat who voted against Civil Rights remained Democrats their entire lives except for Thurmond. Many of these Democrats were prominent KKK members. The parties switching sides is complete bullshit.

Partisan mental masturbation. Minorities know what they know, they see what they see, they live it every single day. As long as the GOP is infested with people who pretend racism no longer exists, or no longer matters, the Dems will remain very thankful.
And.....right on cue!

Partisan mental masturbation. Minorities know what they know, they see what they see, they live it every single day. As long as the GOP is infested with people who pretend racism no longer exists, or no longer matters, the Dems will remain very thankful.
And.....right on cue!

I just wanted to be sure that our readers recognize you for what you are....a coward.

See ya'

And.....right on cue!

I just wanted to be sure that our readers recognize you for what you are....a coward.

See ya'
See ya!

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

These people really do believe this.
Yep. There's a reason I call them parroting retards. They literally can't see what is right in front of their faces.

They have been very carefully and deliberately kept from realizing that "Southern Democrat" and "conservative" were synonymous in the context of 50 or 100 years ago. That's why their propagandists NEVER point out those old timey Democrats were right wing. They want the retards to stay ignorant and self-deluded.

Poli. You going to address Lincoln’s electoral map?

Timmy, are you going to respond to this review of the the history of the Democrat Party???

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

So you will NOT address the Lincoln electoral map. I understand. It is devastating to your case .

You are confused Moon Bat. Democrats are the racist assholes of this country. The last Democrat President was a racist shithead that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews. Despicable, isn't it?
ipzfde.jpg

You DID NOT just dis Obama! Tell me you did not go there or I'm coming over there to kick your ass, you right wing piece of trash!

Timmy, are you going to respond to this review of the the history of the Democrat Party???

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

So you will NOT address the Lincoln electoral map. I understand. It is devastating to your case .

There isn't a single post of mine that you could dispute.

Yep. There's a reason I call them parroting retards. They literally can't see what is right in front of their faces.

They have been very carefully and deliberately kept from realizing that "Southern Democrat" and "conservative" were synonymous in the context of 50 or 100 years ago. That's why their propagandists NEVER point out those old timey Democrats were right wing. They want the retards to stay ignorant and self-deluded.

The Baltimore Ravens were once the Cleveland Browns . Today’s Cleveland Browns aren’t the same organization.

2el781j.jpg

We support gay rights, ObamaCare, gun control, undocumented immigrants, affirmative action, and multiculturalism!

10. Some dolt tried to pretend he had a point, muttered about Reagan….

I challenged him to elucidate….he slithered off. That’s the Democrat response to facts: run and hide.

This would have been my response, vis-à-vis Reagan and the Southern vote….

There was no ‘Southern Racist Strategy’ that turned the South. Fact is, most of them Southerners voted based on entirely different issues than race…and these were Republican issues.

a.The increasingly industrial ‘New South’ saw the benefits of a free market economy.

b. The patriotic anti-communist, and law-and-order platform appealed to most Americans.

c. The trend continued, and by “the late 1970s and through the 1980s, in response to the Reaganite appeal to free-market capitalism, patriotism, pro-life, school prayer, family values.

These economic and social issues were far more central to Reagan’s message than race, and they struck a chord beyond—no less than within—the South.”
The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

The Democrat Party of Jefferson Davis, Bull Connor, and Bill Clinton has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship. The ‘Southern Strategy’ claim is an attempt to hid this.

There isn't a single post of mine that you could dispute.

Cut and paste all the gibberish you want .

YOU refuse to address the electoral map . Why ? Because it shows that it’s the liberals who elected Lincoln and the conservative states that were pro slavery . Those are facts!

Well, it's a part of this informational/ideological closed circuit they have created around themselves.

They have their little world now, and nothing can penetrate the vacuum.

I do think they're serious.

Forum List

Back