Once you vote black, you can never go back

images3.jpg

Yeah. Find me a picture of a conservative wearing one of those.

A REAL picture, not a Photoshop.

Good luck with that! :lol:

:lol:

You keep proving my initial point over and over. You're gonna give me a complex.

Read the part in bold Einstien, that's what I was talking about.
You seem to be arguing against a point I haven't made, Brain Boi. :lol:

I never said you said anything besides inferring that it doesn't matter where it came from, or at least not knowing and asking someone else.

Is the picture coming together yet?
Oh, yes, it is:

A liberal did something stupid, and it's Dave's fault.

Well, yeah.

The campaign releasing that button would definitely cross a line, some guy standing outside the DNC trying to make a buck by selling those buttons is just an lol moment.
Indeed. But that doesn't really alter my point, does it?

Somebody believes that crap enough to make and sell it. Somebody else believes that crap enough to buy it and wear it:

once-u-go-black-u-never-go-back-obama-2012-dnc-convention-9-4-2012.jpg

So it's news to you that there are complete morons walking about in the US?

I guess it's legitimate to throw out the rage based on what could potentially be a single insignificant person's idea. :rolleyes:
Rage?

Really?

:lmao:

You seem to be arguing against a point I haven't made, Brain Boi. :lol:

I never said you said anything besides inferring that it doesn't matter where it came from, or at least not knowing and asking someone else.

Is the picture coming together yet?
Oh, yes, it is:

A liberal did something stupid, and it's Dave's fault.

No, you already forgot your all-inclusive generalization in the op. :thup:

Somebody believes that crap enough to make and sell it. Somebody else believes that crap enough to buy it and wear it:

I guess it's legitimate to throw out the rage based on what could potentially be a single insignificant person's idea. :rolleyes:
Rage?

Really?

That's what I always envision, it's one of the few ways to explain all the daving.

Rage?

Really?

That's what I always envision, it's one of the few ways to explain all the daving.
Then you're seeing what you want to see.

But then, the left is strong with wishful thinking.

Not so far as I know. Does it really matter?

Well, yeah.

The campaign releasing that button would definitely cross a line, some guy standing outside the DNC trying to make a buck by selling those buttons is just an lol moment.

did you have your sense of humor surgically removed, you pompous windbag, or were you born a humorless prig?

Last edited:
Well, yeah.

he shaves one every morning unless he's got a beard.

Well, yeah.

did you have your sense of humor surgically removed, you pompous windbag, or were you born a humorless prig?
I see that Word of the Day toilet paper was a good investment for you. :clap2:

he shaves one every morning unless he's got a beard.
Still bitterly clinging to the Pee-Wee Hermann imitation, I see. :lol:

Funny button!

Maybe the OP doesn't get the joke because he thinks voting for a black person is shameful.

Forum List

Back