Once you vote black, you can never go back

I don't. Any other stupid questions?

i give up; you've only asked one.

The only stupid thing I've done in this thread is expect rationality out of you.

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson LONG ago. :lol:

if you don't hate capitalism, why are you whining about somebody making a buck selling buttons?

i mean besides your lifelong love of whining for the sake of whining?

You had a chance to say, "Wow, yeah, that's pretty dumb."

You chose instead to attack the person who brought it up.

Remind me again -- who here isn't thinking?

It's you numbskull.

I'm sure it's very comforting for you to pretend that.

Meanwhile, any thoughts on the OP? Any thoughts at all?

Yes, you're not coming off as very bright by trying to make more of this than there really is. :thup:

LMAO!

Are those official campaign buttons?
Not so far as I know. Does it really matter?

Well, yeah.

The campaign releasing that button would definitely cross a line, some guy standing outside the DNC trying to make a buck by selling those buttons is just an lol moment.
Indeed. But that doesn't really alter my point, does it?

Somebody believes that crap enough to make and sell it. Somebody else believes that crap enough to buy it and wear it:

once-u-go-black-u-never-go-back-obama-2012-dnc-convention-9-4-2012.jpg

Actually -- it is no. I never claimed it was from the campaign, did I?

But good job knocking down that strawman! Masterful! :clap2:

:lol:

You keep proving my initial point over and over. You're gonna give me a complex.

Read the part in bold Einstien, that's what I was talking about.
You seem to be arguing against a point I haven't made, Brain Boi. :lol:

I never said you said anything besides inferring that it doesn't matter where it came from, or at least not knowing and asking someone else.

Is the picture coming together yet?

i give up; you've only asked one.

The only stupid thing I've done in this thread is expect rationality out of you.

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson LONG ago. :lol:

if you don't hate capitalism, why are you whining about somebody making a buck selling buttons?

i mean besides your lifelong love of whining for the sake of whining?
I'm not whining about anyone selling buttons to idiots. More power to 'em -- you can always profit off of stupid people.

So, since your objection is utterly baseless, I suppose you're go read other threads.

:lol:

Just kidding. You'll hang out here and continue bitterly clinging to your idiocy. We both know you will.

Not so far as I know. Does it really matter?

Well, yeah.

The campaign releasing that button would definitely cross a line, some guy standing outside the DNC trying to make a buck by selling those buttons is just an lol moment.
Indeed. But that doesn't really alter my point, does it?

Somebody believes that crap enough to make and sell it. Somebody else believes that crap enough to buy it and wear it:

once-u-go-black-u-never-go-back-obama-2012-dnc-convention-9-4-2012.jpg

So it's news to you that there are complete morons walking about in the US?

I guess it's legitimate to throw out the rage based on what could potentially be a single insignificant person's idea. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back