Once you vote black, you can never go back

I bought a couple shirts to wear to my job. It's fun to piss off all the tea party members I work with. They are a good conversation starter, just like my "Obama wants to take your guns" t-shirt.

Must be some upstanding job you got there Bub!!!:D:D

Here's a fine example of how liberals refuse to think:

tumblr_m9ug9auld41r4fms5o1_500.jpg

:lol:

The fact that Obama is black..was the very last reason I voted for him.

Actually..it didn't factor into my vote whatsoever.

So it's news to you that there are complete morons walking about in the US?

I guess it's legitimate to throw out the rage based on what could potentially be a single insignificant person's idea. :rolleyes:

he shaves one every morning unless he's got a beard.

Well look here.

We have the cowardly bully.

You are gay arent you.

There isnt many things that can describe your level of pettiness.

No worries though I am going to force you to a new level....

tissue?

Funny button!

Maybe the OP doesn't get the joke because he thinks voting for a black person is shameful.

Wrong. As usual.

Maybe Ravi thinks it's okay to vote for someone based solely on skin color. Lots of lefties do.

So do a lot of righties. Who cares?

Mitten is out trying to get people to vote for him by promising never to take the word "God" off of coins :lmao:

You're terminally stupid and it shows.
Really? I didn't vote for an empty suit who made pretty speeches about "hope and change"...and I'm not going to vote for him again now that his "hope and change" have proven to be bullshit.

You know -- like you did and will.

Must be some upstanding job you got there Bub!!!:D:D

Yep. I work for a defense contractor.

I bought a couple shirts to wear to my job. It's fun to piss off all the tea party members I work with. They are a good conversation starter, just like my "Obama wants to take your guns" t-shirt.
You know they think you're an idiot, right? :lol:

You know they think you're an idiot, right? :lol:

They are white tea party members, who gives a fuck what they think. I sure don't.

Forum List

Back