Once and for all: Why isn't Trump demanding that we open back up TODAY?

Then Trump should be demanding that the governors and mayors open back up. Today.

And he won't. And you still whine.

"Never mind all that federalism and laws crap you're pointing out. Everything Trump does is wrong, because AAAAAARRRRGH!!!!"

Can you just cut to the chase, be honest, and tell us that anything Trump does is going to be wrong in your eyes simply because it's Trump doing it?

So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?
Because it would not be a prudent thing to do, obviously.
Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.
Right because after all, Trump is the cheerleader not the play maker.

Honestly tho, he's really not even very good at cheerleadering.
You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.
He's the one who claimed to be a cheerleader. I did not do that.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

It's like watching a trainwreck. You look on in horror.
Far worse, Trump isn't really the problem. He's just one person. He's a child and a buffoon, yet we sure as hell all have our flaws.

It's the society and the culture that somehow allowed such a person into this position that's the problem. And that's what concerns me about the whole Trump thing.
It's TV and celebrity idolizing that made him President. We are a culture much more attuned to entertainment than THOUGHT.

And yet, somehow, that's not the case when a Democrat wins. THEN, suddenly, it's all because the people made a wise, thoughtful decision based on how brilliant he is.

I've seen about a zillion threads about how the threat of the Coronavirus has been overblown, the numbers are wrong, it's a commie conspiracy, etc. etc. We've all seen them.

So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?

Yes, before you say it, we all know Trump can't make governors and mayors open up. But his is the biggest bully pulpit on the planet, and there is NOTHING stopping him from being a LEADER and SAYING it.

Right now. Day in, day out. Non stop. He has the microphone and the attention of the country.

Trump supporters celebrate his willingness to "speak his mind", but they're giving him a MASSIVE pass on this, as they keep COMPLAINING about it. Why?
WTF do you think, the USA is Lichtenstein or Andorra?
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that Trump got involved by saying he strongly disagreed with the governor of Georgia opening his state?

Why didn't you guys attack him for that?

Then Trump should be demanding that the governors and mayors open back up. Today.

"Never mind all that federalism and laws crap you're pointing out. Everything Trump does is wrong, because AAAAAARRRRGH!!!!"

Can you just cut to the chase, be honest, and tell us that anything Trump does is going to be wrong in your eyes simply because it's Trump doing it?
Wow, look at that lie. Put in quotes.

When you whine about what I supposedly say, perhaps you could actually quote me, instead of lying.

How could this incredible leader, this unbeatable negotiator, this man who understands the economy better than ANYONE....allow the nasty Dems to purposefully tank the economy?

It's amazing how you leftists are programmed to think EVERYTHING is Trump's fault and no blame accrues to you, even so far as, "It's not OUR fault for trying to tank the economy, it's Trump's fault for letting us get away with it!"

There are not only not meds for your level of crazy, I don't think there's even a name for it yet.

Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.

You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

Far worse, Trump isn't really the problem. He's just one person. He's a child and a buffoon, yet we sure as hell all have our flaws.

It's the society and the culture that somehow allowed such a person into this position that's the problem. And that's what concerns me about the whole Trump thing.
It's TV and celebrity idolizing that made him President. We are a culture much more attuned to entertainment than THOUGHT.

And yet, somehow, that's not the case when a Democrat wins. THEN, suddenly, it's all because the people made a wise, thoughtful decision based on how brilliant he is.
Not really. In my lifetime there have been more than a few presidents. A case could be made for all of them.

Not Trump. There is just no redeeming qualities there and he absolutely does not know how to lead a country. He says the most incredibly stupid things, and he thinks is is brilliant.

The Emperor has no clothes. Not only that, he is fat, wrinkly and has white hair in all the wrong places.

Americans widely oppose reopening most businesses, despite easing of restrictions in some states, Post-U. Md. poll finds

Americans clearly oppose the reopening of restaurants, retail stores and other businesses, even as governors begin to lift restrictions that have kept the economy locked down in an effort to combat the coronavirus pandemic, according to a Washington Post-University of Maryland poll.
The opposition expressed by sizable majorities of Americans reflects other cautions and concerns revealed in the survey, including continuing fears among most people that they could become infected by the coronavirus, as well as a belief that the worst of the medical crisis is not yet over.
About half of states have eased restrictions on businesses, but Americans’ unease about patronizing them represents a major hurdle to restarting the economy. Many Americans have been making trips to grocery stores and 56 percent say they are comfortable doing so. But 67 percent say they would be uncomfortable shopping at a retail clothing store, and 78 percent would be uncomfortable eating at a sit-down restaurant.
....................................................................................................................
What if we hold a re-opening party and nobody comes?

I knew this was coming. It's like leftists have a checklist somewhere that they follow for every issue.

"Republicans are eeeeeevil for XYZ." Check.

"We're going to do ABC because we know what's best for you." Check.

"We didn't really do ABC, that was just Republicans lying to you." Check.

"Republicans are eeeeeeevil for reacting to ABC, which was really a good thing, except that we didn't really do that." Check.

"Look, look, people actually WANTED us to do ABC, no matter what they say, so I guess we did do it, except when we didn't." Check.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a terrible mental illness, isn't it? Dat Moon Bat haz it.

I've seen about a zillion threads about how the threat of the Coronavirus has been overblown, the numbers are wrong, it's a commie conspiracy, etc. etc. We've all seen them.

Yes, before you say it, we all know Trump can't make governors and mayors open up. But his is the biggest bully pulpit on the planet, and there is NOTHING stopping him from being a LEADER and SAYING it.

Right now. Day in, day out. Non stop. He has the microphone and the attention of the country.

Trump supporters celebrate his willingness to "speak his mind", but they're giving him a MASSIVE pass on this, as they keep COMPLAINING about it. Why?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that Trump got involved by saying he strongly disagreed with the governor of Georgia opening his state?

Mostly because he didn't say that, and also because we don't feel the need to attack him based on what your twinko ass believes at the moment and tells us we should believe.

Because a response to a pandemic isn't a black/white issue, but politicizing the response makes it appear as such?

Nothing better than entrenching people's mindset when flexibility is required.

Why are we still talking about this still? The responsibility for each state opening up falls on the Governors. It is by their leadership and decision-making their states and this country will, in part recover / succeed. As far as Trump goes, like all of us, he has the Constitutional Right to speak.

Any more drma needed on this one? Or are we all good?

Mostly because he didn't say that, and also because we don't feel the need to attack him based on what your twinko ass believes at the moment and tells us we should believe.
Of course he said that.

It really is okay to just be honest. It really is okay to criticize him. It doesn't make you weak, it doesn't give someone else an advantage.

Being honest gives YOU the advantage. Your head won't explode, I swear.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a terrible mental illness, isn't it? Dat Moon Bat haz it.
7Gvgcu0.gif

Not really. In my lifetime there have been more than a few presidents. A case could be made for all of them.

Not Trump. There is just no redeeming qualities there and he absolutely does not know how to lead a country. He says the most incredibly stupid things, and he thinks is is brilliant.

The Emperor has no clothes. Not only that, he is fat, wrinkly and has white hair in all the wrong places.

Or we can elect Biden. No winner there either. No choice in 2020.

Wow, look at that lie. Put in quotes.

When you whine about what I supposedly say, perhaps you could actually quote me, instead of lying.

I realize that you think the definition of "lie" is "saying anything that I don't like", but I'm afraid that's not reality.

The quote is the translation of your post from leftist bullshit to real meaning.

Oh, and just a tip: If it bothers you so much to have people actually respond to the horse manure you spew, perhaps not posting on a public message board would be a more effective solution than attempting to shame people by saying, "Responding is whining", particularly when the people in question respect you just slightly less than a backed-up sewer.

To answer your question, because he knows two things are true.

1. States have not met the requirements for re-opening his own admin guidelines recommend.

2. There still isn't enough testing.

Trump says, ‘Anybody who wants a test gets a test’ after Pence says US can’t meet coronavirus testing demand
www.cnbc.com

Trump says, 'Anybody who wants a test gets a test' after Pence says US can't meet coronavirus testing demand
U.S. health officials started the week by defending themselves to members of Congress for a shortage of coronavirus tests across the country. That shortage allowed infected people to go undetected and further spread COVID-19, say health experts.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is."
www.politico.com

Schumer, Dems slam Trump again on testing
Democrats also rejected Trump’s claim that the United States has enough tests.
www.politico.com
www.politico.com
.....................................................................................................................................................
"President Donald Trump declared Tuesday that the U.S. will be able to carry out five million coronavirus tests per day, but the top official overseeing testing strategy told TIME earlier in the day that goal wasn’t feasible given current technology.

Admiral Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary of health who is in charge of the government’s testing response, said during an interview on Tuesday morning that “there is absolutely no way on Earth, on this planet or any other planet, that we can do 20 million tests a day, or even five million tests a day.”
time.com

Trump Says U.S. Will Run 5 Million Daily Virus Tests 'Very Soon.' His Testing Chief Says That's Impossible
The official overseeing testing strategy says the goal of carrying out 5 million tests a day isn't feasible
time.com
time.com

Apparently, Chinese bats carry coronavirus, and American moonbats carry TDS.

How could this incredible leader, this unbeatable negotiator, this man who understands the economy better than ANYONE....allow the nasty Dems to purposefully tank the economy?

It's amazing how you leftists are programmed to think EVERYTHING is Trump's fault and no blame accrues to you, even so far as, "It's not OUR fault for trying to tank the economy, it's Trump's fault for letting us get away with it!"

There are not only not meds for your level of crazy, I don't think there's even a name for it yet.

What kind of drugs make you stupid enough to believe that Dems want to tank the economy? Idiot.

What kind of drugs makes you stupid enough to believe that Dems want to tank the economy? Idiot.

I wouldn't classify reality as a drug, but then - unlike you - it's an ongoing state of being for me, rather than something I pass through once in a blue moon.

Forum List

Back