"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," wrote Christopher Ciccone, who hi

The Supreme Court doesn't get to overrule the laws of nature...
The fuck it doesn't, my little asswipe. It does little else...

It's hilarious that you believe that.
No. my little infant, that's reality. Nature doesn't give a shit about corporations being persons, faggots getting married. Bush winning elections, or induced abortion being legal. That's human shit, not nature.

You just claimed the Supreme Court has as one of it's primary duties overruling the laws of nature. Now you're denying it.

Greeks were big on Democracy and homosexual pedophilia in ancient times.Look it up. I am losing my belief in democracy since seeing common sense laws thrown out by our supreme court, and I have no doubt you incredulous liberals will even come one day to accept pedophilia the same way you accept gays, too, based on past track records. Just like the ancient greeks. that is where I am going with THAT, sweetpea.

Your slippery slope argument is disgusting and you are a bad person for suggesting it.
Said nazis when their negative eugenics policies were challenged.
Negative? What's the positive? Killing the fags and the Sand *******? Who Would Jesus Kill, little Christ bitch?

No. my little infant, that's reality. Nature doesn't give a shit about corporations being persons, faggots getting married. Bush winning elections, or induced abortion being legal. That's human shit, not nature.

You just claimed the Supreme Court has as one of it's primary duties overruling the laws of nature. Now you're denying it.
Dumbass, the laws the SC deals with are not Nature's laws, you fickin' stupid infant. They are Man's laws. Nature can go fuck herself.

In Nature people just fuck each other and babies are made here or there, dumbshit...

Greeks were big on Democracy and homosexual pedophilia in ancient times.Look it up. I am losing my belief in democracy since seeing common sense laws thrown out by our supreme court, and I have no doubt you incredulous liberals will even come one day to accept pedophilia the same way you accept gays, too, based on past track records. Just like the ancient greeks. that is where I am going with THAT, sweetpea.

Your slippery slope argument is disgusting and you are a bad person for suggesting it.
Negative? What's the positive? Killing the fags and the Sand *******? Who Would Jesus Kill, little Christ bitch?
You sound angry and mentally ill, like the mass murderers who keep popping up. How many times have you been admitted to a psyche ward, goober? Maybe it's time for a med adjustment. Do the right thing and lodge yourself.

You sound angry and mentally ill, like the mass murderers who keep popping up. How many times have you been admitted to a psyche ward, goober? Maybe it's time for a med adjustment. Do the right thing and lodge yourself.
Answer the question little Christ bitch, what are the "positive" eugenics, when the Sand ******* go? The Faggots? The Wetbacks? The Jews? Do tell...

Dumbass, the laws the SC deals with are not Nature's laws, you fickin' stupid infant. They are Man's laws. Nature can go fuck herself.

In Nature people just fuck each other and babies are made here or there, dumbshit...

Your true natural self has appeared. It's about as dark and evil as I had suspected months ago.

Your true natural self has appeared. It's about as dark and evil as I had suspected months ago.
Tell us, hero, what part isn't true? Does nature have a ballot? A marriage license? Does nature strike the faggots dead for fucking each other? Does nature care if men approve of how others fuck each other, or value their stock shares, or deal with cakes baked for faggots or *******?

I'm evil? How about I'm actually something you are not instead, brutally fucking honest?

Tell us, hero, what part isn't true? Does nature have a ballot? A marriage license? Does nature strike the faggots dead for fucking each other? Does nature care if men approve of how others fuck each other, or value their stock shares, or deal with cakes baked for faggots or *******?

I'm evil? How about I'm actually something you are not instead, brutally fucking honest?

Nah. I don't need to respond. You are making my case for me. Continue.

Our system must be more zealous about protecting civil rights than social conservatives are about violating them.
ER...no. That's fascism.

No they are fucking gay. We're not allowed to say it anymore but they are bitchy fucking faggots at the best of times. Hells bells every fag I met out did me on my period.

Gay, Pissed off fucking gay.

Fabulous. Gay.

I love fabulous.

OK, I see that the natural law is being thrown around in some of the posts.

First I would like to say that I get it, I get that gays want love just like the rest of us. they want acceptance just like the rest of us. I can understand men giving up on women and women giving up on men.

BUT that does not mean that homosexuality is not against the natural laws.

Those same people who claim to be supporting science concerning Global Warming are the same folks, it seems, that try and tell us that homosexuality is natural.

OK then, here is your chance to explain how homosexuality fits within the evolutionary theory. What benefit to the continuation of the specie does homosexuality offer?

If "nature" doesn't care then it is up to man to decide. That decision, concerning gay marriage, is thus up to man according to you. Thus it is up to, or should be, as all laws, up to the majority.

OK then, here is your chance to explain how homosexuality fits within the evolutionary theory. What benefit to the continuation of the specie does homosexuality offer?

Your question falsely presupposes that homosexuality NEEDS to benefit the continuation of the species.

Your question falsely presupposes that homosexuality NEEDS to benefit the continuation of the species.

To be natural it certainly does.

Why? What percent of any given human population has to reproduce to sustain or grow the population?

Is it 'natural' for a heterosexual human couple to limit their family to one child?

Why? What percent of any given human population has to reproduce to sustain or grow the population?

That is a silly deflection. To continue the population there has to be reproduction to ensure the survival of the specie. No reproduction no survival. Regardless of you view on homosexuality, it goes against evolution.

Is it 'natural' for a heterosexual human couple to limit their family to one child?

Absolutely.

That is a silly deflection. To continue the population there has to be reproduction to ensure the survival of the specie. No reproduction no survival. Regardless of you view on homosexuality, it goes against evolution.

Are you aware that there are species that can change their gender depending upon the community population? Homosexuality fits just fine in the evolutionary wheel. Look at it as nature's population control.

Absolutely.

No, actually it isn't. Birth control is very unnatural.

Forum List

Back